Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846615 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #8925 on: June 21, 2013, 09:19:24 am »

With amount of hits and kills you guys get, you get roughly 25-40 exp per turn.

But the map is running out of enemies, so that EXP harvesting won't last long :P

...Re-looking the map over, may of been for the best he didn't continue the path. By now he'd of been a turn away from you guys... But very close to the sage. Berserk-being-very-possible close. That... Would of turned out ugly really fast, considering Sal has almost no evasion to avoid the berserk, but very high damage and all the squishy people would of been in range of him... Yesh, hell in a hand basket, don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. Berserk is some nasty stuff.

Also, being Berserk'd means I toss you around enemies and allies (with allies taking priority) during targeting, no retreat allowed. So if you would get berserked, you would possibly kill a few redcoats and then die from not running away :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8926 on: June 21, 2013, 09:20:13 am »

Hey, since Seyena is mounted, she can still move after healing/doing something, right?
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8927 on: June 21, 2013, 09:21:25 am »

I'm three hours' drive from a device that can play it, and I'll probably be here until after noon. It's almost 9:30 here. Do the math :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8928 on: June 21, 2013, 09:26:47 am »

Hey, since Seyena is mounted, she can still move after healing/doing something, right?

Yep.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8929 on: June 21, 2013, 09:33:01 am »

Anyway, Zako, I think you could now move in front of me and take out Fighter G. Unfortunately that leaves you in danger of ARCHER DEATH, but it's better than having our line be broken and the rest of the units above Greg/Alex charge through to us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8930 on: June 21, 2013, 09:38:01 am »

Yes, please try to take out the fighter. Otherwise, horrible death awaits us all.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8931 on: June 21, 2013, 09:38:14 am »

But the map is running out of enemies, so that EXP harvesting won't last long :P

...Re-looking the map over, may of been for the best he didn't continue the path. By now he'd of been a turn away from you guys... But very close to the sage. Berserk-being-very-possible close. That... Would of turned out ugly really fast, considering Sal has almost no evasion to avoid the berserk, but very high damage and all the squishy people would of been in range of him... Yesh, hell in a hand basket, don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. Berserk is some nasty stuff.

Also, being Berserk'd means I toss you around enemies and allies (with allies taking priority) during targeting, no retreat allowed. So if you would get berserked, you would possibly kill a few redcoats and then die from not running away :P
One of the many, many reasons I've been trying my hardest to avoid that guy like the plague. Low Eva + High Dam + Good Mobility = Bad Stuff when berserked near squishy allies. Anyway, with the level think I'm just going to draw them closer, see what the level brings me, reevaluate from there. Sorry I'm not much help this map guys...

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8932 on: June 21, 2013, 09:52:56 am »

One of the many, many reasons I've been trying my hardest to avoid that guy like the plague. Low Eva + High Dam + Good Mobility = Bad Stuff when berserked near squishy allies. Anyway, with the level think I'm just going to draw them closer, see what the level brings me, reevaluate from there. Sorry I'm not much help this map guys...

It really doesn't matter, the groups will be reunited in a second anyway, and then we'll sweep the map.

Just stay alive so Salvatore can actually join us on the next mission.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8933 on: June 21, 2013, 10:02:15 am »

That I can do, no worries. I actually have a pretty decent plan, I think. Know that border only flyers can cross? I plan on trying to lure them there, because there they could only hit me when I want them to hit me, unless they fancy putting an archer up front for the stabbings.

That's assuming it rains really, if it doesn't then they couldn't hit me except by counters, and if they try to wait it out, well bad luck for them because I can play the waiting game too.

All depends on if they take the bait though.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8934 on: June 21, 2013, 11:29:47 am »

Fuck. Haspen alerted me to the fact that the version you guys downloaded STILL HAD ALL THE DEBUG MENU OPTIONS. I'm reuploading it YET AGAIN, so it looks like Sirus will be the first to play the game as it should be. :/

Anyway, in about ten minutes the upload will be done, and it includes a very small preview of ch3 (if you choose to relax with char).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:38:59 am by freeformschooler »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8935 on: June 21, 2013, 11:42:28 am »

Sweet. Has anyone mentioned how awesome Charlotte's range 3 crit sniping is? Because I think it needs to be said again if it already has. It's AWESOME.

And, provided that Alex and Gregor hold up, I should hopefully be fine due to Stillness. Otherwise, I'm in trouble.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8936 on: June 21, 2013, 11:43:54 am »

It is actually RANGE 4 crit sniping.

Charlotte is a human ballista.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8937 on: June 21, 2013, 11:52:53 am »

Fuck. Haspen alerted me to the fact that the version you guys downloaded STILL HAD ALL THE DEBUG MENU OPTIONS. I'm reuploading it YET AGAIN, so it looks like Sirus will be the first to play the game as it should be. :/

Anyway, in about ten minutes the upload will be done, and it includes a very small preview of ch3 (if you choose to relax with char).
Still gonna be away from the computer for a good five hours, so I doubt that. Looking forward to checking it out though!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8938 on: June 21, 2013, 12:04:13 pm »

Got him. It's times like this that I'm reminded of something that Heath said that somewhat fit's in with Edwin's character...

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8939 on: June 21, 2013, 03:35:30 pm »

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:37:42 pm by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 1249