Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841444 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Huh, I thought the town was farther. Weird, but good to know!

On the topic of the whip though, you got Sal's thousand to chip in for it for Ami. Not like he needs it really, a full concoction along with two weapons topped off. His strength kinda makes weapon types not matter too much, honestly, with the only differences being four points of damage at the most. The joys of being able to do 29 damage with an iron lance in a single strike. :v

@FFS: Ami and Salvatore, Seyena already promoted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Meh, I don't really care FFS. The whole 'arrest' thing was bullshit anyway. This interim is for character interaction, not 'the GM locks a guy up for the lulz so he can't do anything.'
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

EDIT: Also, I somehow predict Haspen will crack down on SC for godmoding. Only the GM can do that!

Meh, I don't really care FFS. The whole 'arrest' thing was bullshit anyway. This interim is for character interaction, not 'the GM locks a guy up for the lulz so he can't do anything.'

Normally, I'd agree with FFS on this, but...

Bleh, I'm staring at screen for ten minutes and can't even write a half-assed reply for Chris.

I'm hitting the bed, cya at morning :P

I do think that's a little unfair as well, if you do something like that, stick around long enough so he can get out of it.

And besides, Chris is the one in the group most likely to have the skills necessary to break out of prisons, (And I wager he's done it multiple times before.)
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Exactly. Thank you, GB4L.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I'm with SC and Gamerboy on this one. I understand how you can get tired, but don't leave your players hanging in a bad spot where they can't do anything in the meantime :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Oh-

I was checking over Seyena's stats, trying to learn how to calculate AS and I BELIEVE her actual attack speed should be 26 with the iron lance

I might be wrong, could anyone else verify if I am or not?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Nah, it would be 23. I made the same mistake when I first tried to figure it out, negative numbers automatically become zero instead of factoring things in, so you AS can't go past your SPD unless you have a personal skill or some ability that tacks on more AS.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How'd you get 26? The formula for AS is
Speed - (Weapon Weight - (Constitution - Proficiency Bonus))

with negative numbers counting as 0. With her speed of 23, that's the maximum it can get.

NINJA'D

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Ah- now I know what I did wrong.

Whoops.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I almost feel bad about these people on the tower. The first thing they find on the map is a chest. A chest in the place that is supposed to kill them all. And a chest covered in blood with bones close to it. What do they do? They get close to it! Something tells me that is going to be some fun game.

Also derp ninja spy assassin Chris.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I almost feel bad about these people on the tower. The first thing they find on the map is a chest. A chest in the place that is supposed to kill them all. And a chest covered in blood with bones close to it. What do they do? They get close to it! Something tells me that is going to be some fun game.
Are you talking about the gaiden game?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. One that I am running, I was bored so decided to try making a RPG.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, okay. Hopefully they aren't reading this thread for tips :P

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Ah, okay. Hopefully they aren't reading this thread for tips :P

They probably are.

Edit: Mimic, no wai

Praefectus you play Dark souls?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, are my mugshots showing up okay? I noticed that sometimes they have a hard time loading, and I want to see if its just me or a problem everyone is having.

Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 1249