Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 684 685 [686] 687 688 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847296 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Spoiler: DARK SOULS STUFF (click to show/hide)

Hey, by the way, Sirus: since there's been a lot of promotions, do you have sprites other than Tant for them? I think you said that once.

Didn't Sirius already make a new set? I remember seeing it, I think.
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man I might have missed that. I remember he said he was saving the promoted set for when we actually, you know, did.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

If I recall, he made one for everyone and is indeed saving them for when we promote.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Dark Souls stuff. (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

No, there is no BSOD :P
He just doesn't know what to say to that.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Dark Souls stuff. (click to show/hide)

If I recall, he made one for everyone and is indeed saving them for when we promote.

Not all of us is going to get to promote before the end of the game, though.

Unless Haspen drops a ton of promote items on the last chapter or something, which seems unlikely.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, there is no BSOD :P
He just doesn't know what to say to that.
I'll probably have Sal ramble or something then. Most likely tomorrow though sadly, sorry Powder.

Spoiler: Moar Dark Souls Stuff (click to show/hide)

Well, either Riven or Edwin is getting the ring Salvatore has currently. We might be able to all promote, maybe, and if we can manage to finagle that whip for Ami that would help us along.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Talking about rings, who is getting the Hermes ring anyway? After all that beard joke I couldn't even guess who would take it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to Serious since Chris is the one who has it. Doesn't matter much to me who gets it, with a ring like that almost anyone's a good choice and we can always switch it off as the situation depends since its a wearable instead of a usable, so the choice would just be 'who's the guy who normally carries it' I believe.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hell, I dunno. Who has the lowest SPD in the entire group?

OTOH, who could benefit from it the most? I could certainly double everyone with it, but I need at least one space open for looting purposes so I can't keep it. I might put my Poison Dagger in storage for the same reason.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 10:17:55 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Moar Dark Souls Stuff (click to show/hide)

Up to Serious since Chris is the one who has it. Doesn't matter much to me who gets it, with a ring like that almost anyone's a good choice and we can always switch it off as the situation depends since its a wearable instead of a usable, so the choice would just be 'who's the guy who normally carries it' I believe.

It's not single use?

I never knew that.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The people who could mathematically benefit the most are those in the 10 12 spd range. Not only do they have multipple enemies who can double them in recent chapters that would not with the ring but being pushed from 10 12 to 15 17 would give them many more opportunities to double where last chapter they had none or almost none.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Hey, by the way, Sirus: since there's been a lot of promotions, do you have sprites other than Tant for them? I think you said that once.
I've posted a few and they're in the fanart section. I have one for everyone except Edwin and Raquel (blame lack of motivation). Has someone promoted and I didn't notice?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lowest SPD would be Alexander I believe.

The thing is, SPD is a hilariously important stat in this game by sheer dent of being able to double attack people, or being double attacked. So that ring can help anyone really, either to let a speedy guy double attack an equally speedy guy or to let a slower guy not be double attacked.

Essentially, it would bring Tant up to the rest of the party SPD wise, which would prevent him from being doubled and perhaps even doubling some of the more slower enemies we face. With Alexander, it would prevent him from being doubled by everyone really, his speed is low enough that he probably wouldn't be able to double anyone. Same with Salvatore. Those are the main three with the lowest speed really, but I see that ring being passed around to let other people double instead of remaining static, so whoever has it would only have it unless it was needed elsewhere more presently.

So really, it should either be passed to someone to prevent them from being doubled, or for someone to double another guy, and there is no way I see that ring going static because of that.
Pages: 1 ... 684 685 [686] 687 688 ... 1249