Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841464 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

O.o

Care to tell us who's in it?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

O.o

Care to tell us who's in it?

It's still the Tantallos/Riven scene. Since it's a pivotal point for two of the main four paths in the game, there's a ton of dialogue options and moral choices.

Just about the only thing you can't do is save their relationship!

:P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, OK. I'll ask for no further spoilers. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Just about the only thing you can't do is save their relationship!

:P
Challenge Accepted
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Can't wait to see it FFS, heh. Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway, I'm thinking of cutting down the number of time segments from half-hours into hours. Because I don't think 8+ scene sets is doable :P

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

o_o I don't even know why that would be in the game if they barely talked ICly.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

o_o I don't even know why that would be in the game if they barely talked ICly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Although Chris is at the gates, we can just skip straight to it if you'd like FFS. Just transition us. :P It'd be kind of lame if it was only like me, you, Sirus, and maybe BMM42 though. :-\

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although Chris is at the gates, we can just skip straight to it if you'd like FFS. Just transition us. :P It'd be kind of lame if it was only like me, you, Sirus, and maybe BMM42 though. :-\

Well, free RP ends tomorrow, right? We might as well. Anyone who wants can catch up. I'm gonna be on for a little bit then headed to bed. Lots of stuff to do.

I visited an awesome college today, though, so haven't been able to reply before now. Not sure how to describe it. Like... a college full of the same kind of geeks who would spent their free time doing hilarious things on the Internet, you know :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You're right. We might as well skip it and act like we did it since we don't have enough time. >.< Haspen would be too happy to cut us off if we did start anyway.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Aww. But yeah, we're running short on time and it doesn't look like many are interested :l
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sadly. :-\
Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 1249