Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 773 774 [775] 776 777 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841352 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

And people (presumably) looked at me funny when I said I enjoyed the shove mechanic. :v

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Uh, Crimson? Kinda already moving there :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Look again. =V

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look again. =V
...You did a sneaky edit, didn't you? I know that if you make an edit quickly enough, it doesn't record the time of edit <_<

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

This huge chain building up of people depending on Raquel to get out of their way suddenly gives me the impulse to hold position.  Seyena and Charlotte both trying to move into the Raquel's square, and Gregor waiting for Charlotte to move as well. :D

Seyena would flatten Raquel. :P
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should tell you that Riven is at 14.7 Gamer, 14.8 is an option but it gives the bandit a chance to fling an axe at you which is kinda dangerous due to weapon triangle.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting to that dirt path is going to be like jumping on rocket skates.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Snow Shoes: The user isn't effected by snow as long as this is in their inventory

I wish this item existed.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Snow Shoes: The user isn't effected by snow as long as this is in their inventory

I wish this item existed.

And take up valuable inventory space? Pah!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Look again. =V
...You did a sneaky edit, didn't you? I know that if you make an edit quickly enough, it doesn't record the time of edit <_<
Don't worry, I saw it, too.  :3

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Ok guys, if you want me to sleep people effectively, then I want a list of targets in priority of who to hit with it first. Makes things easier for me. ;)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1: Bandit
2: Anyone attacking the party
3: Bandit

And so on...
Because we need to keep that bandit from wrecking those precious lootable prizes civilians, but he'll be out of commission for 5 turns. During that time, concentrate on the people who are threats to party members, whether that be wyvern riders or those horsemen.

Speaking of horsemen, HASPEN WHY U TAKE AWAY MY ANTI-MOUNTED SKILL?!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Oooh, and by bandits you mean those two pillagers? Ok, I'll get them first.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

This'll be an interesting turn.  The wyverns are in range to hit anyone up to Charlotte, and the paladins are in position to move up to rows 7-8.  I think that using (11,7) and (12,7) as the linchpin of the chokepoint is best; it reduces the force that can be concentrated on the chokepoints by 2-range attacks, which make up the archers, the unpromoted mage, the spears (though the wyverns aren't affected by the wall), and the bishop.  If we move into (11,8) and (12,8), they can hit each at range from two separate squares each or hit at range from one square and heal the meatshield from the other, whereas holding at (11,7) and (12,7) reduces that to one ranged attack each.  Excepting sudden rains of meteoric fire, of course. 

At any rate, letting them take row 8 also lets us turn that on them: we can respond using four ranged attacks instead of two in theory (or swing with two ranged attacks and support with two healers) since they'll be occupying death row, though in practice those wyverns are going to go right over the wall and force us to push melee forces up along our right flank.  We'll probably want to watch out for that; we don't want Charlotte going down to a sword-spear combo (17+21=38>33) that won't even give her a chance at a counterattack, and she can't move back one to get out of range this turn.  Stick two spear users next to her, one on the wall at (10,8) and one on (9,7), and we can at least give her one chance at a counter if they decide to kill her instead of easier prey (err, like the meatshields we would be throwing in front of the wyvern knights if we did this >_<). 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:36:45 pm by Culise »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As it stands, I'm wasting my arrows on Elite A. I can take down the Wyverns for you guys assuming they don't destroy me, but we gotta get some magic users or something on those soldiers.

Xan, if Salvatore could hold the wall at 10,8, that would be great.
Gamerboy, Seyena might want to move toward Ami and get healed for now.

Gregor gives some kind of Sentinel bonus to nearby units, so he's good where he is.
Tantallos might want to pull back.
Pages: 1 ... 773 774 [775] 776 777 ... 1249