Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 781 782 [783] 784 785 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841539 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

If you sleep Wyvern Knight A, I can move Gregor over to attack it. He can't reach anything else anyway, unless Valor decides to move.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Wyvern Knight A is already asleep. :v

Also, I just realized something. If enemies don't get class bonuses, I've been entirely afraid of soldiers for no justifiable reason. Hm... Well okay then. I guess enemy Knights can't Hold the Line then? Hehe, I figured you were saving that for something funny, like preventing us access from some important thing that we were timed on.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.
Serves me right for phoneposting >_>

In that case, perhaps...I'm stuck again. Can't hit anyone unless someone moves, and I've only got two elixirs left for healing.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 12:05:21 pm by Sirus »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Even if you're critting my peeps left and right, I'm fairly certain I will murder a PC this time.

* Haspen maniacal laughter of evil.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Even if you're critting my peeps left and right, I'm fairly certain I will murder a PC this time.

* Haspen maniacal laughter of evil.
I know it going to backfire but...

:"Bring it!"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.
Serves me right for phoneposting >_>

In that case, perhaps...I'm stuck again. Can't hit anyone unless someone moves, and I've only got two elixirs left for healing.

Maybe you can trade it to Valor so he can heal a front-liner next turn?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

If Alex goes after the archer, you can move up to fill in his spot, as well. 

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, there's an idea. Alex, go after the archer! I can't reach him from where I am.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I think we should start planning for one thing, though.  We'll need to heal at least three people next turn: Derick, Tantallos, and Salvatore.  As we stand right now, we can heal Tantallos (Gregor's elixer) this turn, but he will likely die again.  We cannot heal Salvatore with Charlotte blocking access, and Ami is out of range to reach any of the three, leaving Seyena and two people.  The following people have healing items:

Charlotte: Vulnerary (2/3)
Gregor: Elixer (2/3)
Edwin: Vulnerary (3/3)
Riven: Concoction (3/3)
Raquel: Vulnerary (3/3)

Of these, Charlotte or Seyena can reach and heal Salvatore next turn.  We need Edwin spamming Sleep spells, and I think Riven's attacks will be useful as well against the wyverns.  If Valor falls back, Seyena can take his place and make ready to heal Derick.  Alternately, if we want to have Seyena move south to warn the house and Ami pull the Rescue trick right after to get her out of range of the archer, we can start swapping items down the line: Gregor trades with Raquel for the Vulnerary after taking Alex's position, and now that the two are next to each other, Valor trades with Gregor for either the Elixir or Vulnerary.  Next turn, Valor and Gregor respectively use their new healing items to heal Derick and Tantallos.  Then they promptly die next turn due to act of paladin, but at least their death counters are still reset. :3

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Good sum-up, but I just need to say that Seyena is still in range of Sal this turn, and she is capable of healing then moving out of range.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Good sum-up, but I just need to say that Seyena is still in range of Sal this turn, and she is capable of healing then moving out of range.
Oh, that's a good point; I forgot the second half of that, and didn't want to leave Seyena where she would be hit.  That's even better, then. 

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Flying healers are the best and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, Gamer =V.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it best to let Seyena focus on healing now, we don't have time to deal with the houses beyond Edwin's sleep shenanigans to stall for time.

Salvatore has a single dose of concoction, although I'm not sure if people can trade with those who are downed. I don't know about any of the other downed people having medicine however.

Next chance we get, we need to restock all of us to the gills with medicine.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I think it best to let Seyena focus on healing now, we don't have time to deal with the houses beyond Edwin's sleep shenanigans to stall for time.

Salvatore has a single dose of concoction, although I'm not sure if people can trade with those who are downed. I don't know about any of the other downed people having medicine however.

Next chance we get, we need to restock all of us to the gills with medicine.
Tantallos has a single dose of Vulnerary left; Derick has nothing but swords, keys, and the Zeus Ring we pulled off Joz (?!).  As for stocking medicine with the actual party members...

Quote from: Party Storage
2. Vulnerary (1/3)
3. Vulnerary (1/3)
4. Vulnerary (3/3)
9. Concoction (3/3)
14. Heal (30/30)
Agreed. :D

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do I need to get Salvatore to airlift the wagon to us?
Pages: 1 ... 781 782 [783] 784 785 ... 1249