Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 794 795 [796] 797 798 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841298 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Red dots on map aplenty~
« Reply #11925 on: August 26, 2013, 11:57:32 am »

Also, have our Sages been using Call Magic? I haven't seen, but remember that they're all potential healers with Call Magic: Heal.

There is a level to use it. I don't know what level it is though.

It's four. When we level, they'll have it. Note: they both also have Heal (B) proficiency for staff-wielding. It's like having four clerics except they're also all terrifying competent at killing things.

ALSO GUYS

<prettyprettyprincess> haskitty, would seyena be able to fly 1 sq, rescue raquel or riven then fly the rest of the 7 tiles?
<prettyprettyprincess> in case she dies next to matilda and someone needs to hold the aggressors off
<Haskitty> ppp: as long as she doesn't make any detours for picking the weight up, yea

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11926 on: August 26, 2013, 12:01:15 pm »

Though, if one of our healers is going to be away, there are three of us at 2 downed ticks which will become 1 tick next turn, that might make things problematic. I forget, who has vulneraries...

* CE  keeps looking

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11927 on: August 26, 2013, 12:02:37 pm »

As far as risk goes, the Bishop can attack her and can deal 9 damage (and will be doubled in return, if Seyena is using the Steel Javelin).  Both Pillagers also have Franciscas, which gain advantage on the weapons triangle and deal a tremendous amount damage to her.  Salvatore can rescue Seyena, though, if we can get him back into the game in time. 

I'm fine with being dragged across half the map to rescue Matilda.  Those Franciscas aren't that accurate when they don't have the advantage, and I have one benefit over Riven in that I don't have to worry about losing advantage to the bishop.  Both Riven and I have, respectively, a Concoction and a Vulnerary, though.  If you want, we can do a double-trade, since trades don't cost actions - Seyena trades with Raquel for her Vulnerary, trades with Riven to send it over to her (who can then trade it to someone who doesn't have it), then rescues Raquel so the two can go on their way to rescue Matilda. 

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11928 on: August 26, 2013, 12:03:58 pm »

Just remember that Raquel have made a move already this turn, so she cannot initiate the trade.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11929 on: August 26, 2013, 12:10:04 pm »

@CE: I have a vuln left. If we level up and I vuln Salvator at the end of this turn, Edwin can Call Magic to heal you, and Ami can save Derick. Worse comes to worst, we vuln you and Salvatore and someone rescues the lightweight Derick to pause his timer.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11931 on: August 26, 2013, 12:11:48 pm »

@CE: I have a vuln left. If we level up and I vuln Salvator at the end of this turn, Edwin can Call Magic to heal you, and Ami can save Derick. Worse comes to worst, we vuln you and Salvatore and someone rescues the lightweight Derick to pause his timer.

Yeah, I'm kind afraid that Edwin's going to be shot by next turn since he put himself in range of that Mage again. Also Derick was already healed by Ami, and she's moved to 10,7, blocking Sal

<Haskitty>

Be glad I didn't take much time to mess about this.

Ohgodwhat.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11932 on: August 26, 2013, 12:25:08 pm »

Also, it might be worth remembering that we have three more Wyvern Riders flying up in...oh dear, one turn.  Right now, Ami is in range, and we can't really protect her at this stage - the only one who can block at (9,7) is Seyena or Riven, and losing one healer to save another still comes out to a net loss.  That's...going to be fun. 

EDIT: Wait, if Charlotte moved 1S to (10,7), and Ami tried to move 1W to (10,7), and Gregor is now trying to move 1S to (11,7), where is Ami right now? 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:28:56 pm by Culise »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11933 on: August 26, 2013, 12:29:44 pm »

Ami is still in her spot because Charlotte moved to 10,7 before her.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11934 on: August 26, 2013, 12:31:33 pm »

OK, thanks for the confirmation.  So, Ami and Charlotte are both going to suffer pain this turn respectively due to archers and wyverns, which cuts out two potential healers.  This...is going to be a painful next turn. 

Oh, and Gregor might want to tweak his move, since Ami's sitting in the tile he's moving for. 

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11935 on: August 26, 2013, 12:33:34 pm »

Well, if Seyena doesn't move any further away from Matilda this turn, she still will have time to save her before her counter runs out. I suggest she heals Tantallos.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11936 on: August 26, 2013, 12:34:42 pm »

Alright, I'll see if I can get Gregor to block the wyverns instead.

ETA: Never mind, that won't work...
Here's a crazy idea. What if I moved Gregor to the spot Archer D once was and try to take out the mage knight? If it works, one less serious threat. If it doesn't...well, that would kinda suck.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:37:56 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11937 on: August 26, 2013, 12:50:37 pm »

Mage Knight has 10 DEF and 16 AS, versus 30-32 AT and 19 AS.  Barring a crit, I don't think you can eliminate her.  Might be better to grab a Vulnerary off either Charlotte or Raquel.  The former will have effective damage against the wyverns next turn, so we don't want her healing unless we need to, and the latter can call Heal.  Putting Gregor next to Charlotte also gives her the Sentinel boost, letting her tank the Wyverns a bit better.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11938 on: August 26, 2013, 12:54:20 pm »

Well, I would of course have used the Killer Lance for maximum crit chance. But like I said, its a crazy idea. I'll go ahead and help tank, though I really wish I could cover Ami and Charlotte at the same time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11939 on: August 26, 2013, 12:58:32 pm »

Putting Gregor next to Charlotte also gives her the Sentinel boost, letting her tank the Wyverns a bit better.

On top of EVA boost for both of them.
Pages: 1 ... 794 795 [796] 797 798 ... 1249