Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846423 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Furtuka are you a wizard? v:
« Reply #12000 on: August 27, 2013, 07:05:29 pm »

: "I've been dead for ages, and you never got any malware from me. I don't think everyone will be that vengeful as well."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12001 on: August 27, 2013, 07:10:23 pm »

I knew that our resident Zombitroll would get reply 12k. That mothafucka a ninja I'm tellin' ya mates v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12002 on: August 27, 2013, 07:12:54 pm »

: "I've been dead for ages, and you never got any malware from me. I don't think everyone will be that vengeful as well."
Yeah, but you brought that on yourself.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12003 on: August 27, 2013, 07:18:45 pm »

: "That implies you guys didn't have it coming as well."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12004 on: August 27, 2013, 07:28:41 pm »

: "That implies you guys didn't have it coming as well."
Axing a Fire Emblem protagonist from ambush tends to draw on especially bad karma, though, especially when they're carrying medicine to the poor, helpless orphan children. 
Why is it always poor, helpless orphan children?  Why isn't it ever rich, helpful orphan adults?

I must commend you guys on your persistence for keeping each and every of you alive. Personally I would've given up long ago :P

And be subject to cyber attacks from the players of the dead? No way.

I know I've prepared a vius to unleash should Valor be lost to an avoidable circumstance, wouldn't put it past the others either.

Seyenamurderrage.exe
ThorLoser.bat

I just realized one thing with that plan I just posted - we'll end up in a heap of trouble if both Raquel and Charlotte bite it, since Charlotte will block access to Alex and Alex will block access to Valor, and without that Rescue staff, we can't pull Alex out of the way.  Thankfully, the archers have only 2 move in snow, and thus Archer E can't get past the big pile of bodies (and if anyone asks, this was our plan all along); Archer D, with people in (9,6) and (10,7), will also be constrained.  However, Archers D and E can still attack Charlotte, and with a crit, would reduce Charlotte (without at least one crit, with the +6 DEF from Sentinel and support bonuses, they could only do 4 damage in total); only a worst-case where Mage Knight moves to replace Archer E would result in much pain, since Shield Wall doesn't boost RES.  Raquel, likewise, is in range of the Wyvern Riders if she moves as planned - we can assume F will be twanged to death, I think, but G will be an issue if it doesn't act as a ferry again.  Again, though, Raquel will "only" take 21 damage on a regular hit, which just barely lets her scrape by as long as she doesn't get hit more than once. 

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12005 on: August 27, 2013, 07:32:53 pm »

I must commend you guys on your persistence for keeping each and every of you alive. Personally I would've given up long ago :P

I know I've prepared a vius to unleash should Valor be lost to an avoidable circumstance, wouldn't put it past the others either.

Seyenamurderrage.exe
dangmages.exe

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12007 on: August 27, 2013, 07:35:17 pm »

Seyenamurderrage.exe
dangmages.exe
acquiremonocleruletheworld.exe

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12008 on: August 27, 2013, 07:35:57 pm »

Seyenamurderrage.exe
ThorLoser.bat
Who needs viruses when you can just create a horrifyingly non-canon spinoff game?

Pretty Pink Princess Warrior FEF - I-It's Not Like I'm Mad Riven Has Died O-Or Anything Baka Edition
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12009 on: August 27, 2013, 07:36:29 pm »

Seyenamurderrage.exe
ThorLoser.bat
Who needs viruses when you can just create a horrifyingly non-canon spinoff game?

Pretty Pink Princess Warrior FEF - I-It's Not Like I'm Mad Riven Has Died O-Or Anything Baka Edition

Oh dear god
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #12010 on: August 27, 2013, 07:37:14 pm »

Seyenamurderrage.exe
ThorLoser.bat

Oh dear god

...does it star Candi?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12011 on: August 27, 2013, 07:38:19 pm »

Seyenamurderrage.exe
ThorLoser.bat

I'd play it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #12012 on: August 27, 2013, 07:41:19 pm »

Hahaha, I'd play it just to see the horror.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12014 on: August 27, 2013, 08:11:12 pm »

...does it star Candi?
Obviously. :3

Hahaha, I'd play it just to see the horror.

Clarification: I would play it unironically.
I kind of wish I'd remembered the sprawling success of our magical girl freeform RP thing before threatening suggesting this. There'd actually probably be a fair amount of interest...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 1249