Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846482 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Furtuka are you a wizard? v:
« Reply #12045 on: August 28, 2013, 09:34:53 pm »

I forget; what were the rules Haspen gave in specific regards to obtain supports? I wanted to look them up to see as an example, but I can't find them.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12046 on: August 28, 2013, 09:44:47 pm »

You have to form meaningful connections with the other characters through roleplay, and they update when chapters end.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #12047 on: August 28, 2013, 09:48:40 pm »

I thought there was something about having 2 conversations and specifically requesting to Haspen?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12048 on: August 28, 2013, 09:52:08 pm »

Alright- so we're going to let Matilda go kaput, right?
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #12049 on: August 28, 2013, 10:06:04 pm »

Unknown. I think there was plans earlier about having you and Raquel work together through rescue staff shenanigans to get her next turn, but I haven't been keeping up with the plans admittedly.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12050 on: August 28, 2013, 10:16:23 pm »

Yeah, I thought we were going to keep going with the Seyena rescue-Ami rescue plan.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12051 on: August 28, 2013, 10:39:07 pm »

Didn't Zako mess with it somehow?

Something something not sleeping wyvern knight?

Anyway, I'm not too sure about it- I have a feeling someone will die if Seyena goes off to rescue Matilda.
I need to put something interesting here.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12052 on: August 28, 2013, 10:49:57 pm »

That was pretty much my assessment as well.  Actually, someone could easily get KO'd by that Knight (and the Paladin, since I failed to crit) this turn regardless; I don't want to end up with Seyena halfway across the map in that circumstance. 

EDIT: Actually, Seyena can't be knocked out in a single hit except by a crit (3% chance), and she can get in and out on her own, albeit just barely, even if the Wyvern Knight goes after her; the Rescue staff was largely to hedge against possibility of Pillager F sitting still (and blocking direct access to Matilda), and also to get her back in one turn instead of two.  She can outrace the Wyvern Knight since it can't reach her at (19,13) in a single turn either, but with 8 versus 7 move, it'll be a tight run, and she may end up getting knocked out after she gets back over the wall near us if the Wyvern Knight does go after her instead of the main group.  I think it should be Gamerboy's choice if he wants to risk it.  We do have a chance at saving Matilda, which is more than I thought until everyone asked, but if Pillager F does sit still and Wyvern Knight B does go after Seyena, we'll end up getting her knocked out three turns from now for no real purpose. 

There's also the worry about that Paladin and Wyvern Knight going after the main group; there is a risk there.  I'm sorry; I just can't figure it out. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:10:40 pm by Culise »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12053 on: August 29, 2013, 04:50:39 am »

Where's Gamerboy and why he haven't posted yet >:v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12054 on: August 29, 2013, 05:13:58 am »

Presumably he's agonizing over whether to risk losing everyone for the mage lady or abandon her to die for the sake of cowardice.

I say try to save Matilda, personally. :I

EDIT: Reviewing the situation hasn't changed my opinion. There's a dozen enemy units, maybe half that of ours, but the ones we've got are murdering them rather expediently and they're still at least partially bottlenecked.

It's messy and slow, but I don't think it's as dangerous as some people are fearing.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:19:17 am by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12056 on: August 29, 2013, 10:22:49 am »

Oh man, so:

Terrible night is terrible, so lemme see what did I mi-

An FEF Highschool AU

* Haspen goes back to sleep.

...unless there's yaoi visual novel version >.> <.<

I JUST HAD AN IDEA FOR YAOI HIGHSCHOOL MECHANICS SYSTEM WHERE FALLING IN LOVE WITH CHARLOTTE IS GAME OVER AND ALEXANDER IS SECRET YAOI TARGET AFTER 3 PLAYTHROUGHS.
And Seyena and Riven are lesbian bully couple who prey on single guys.
And where Christopher is dealing with criminals so if you fall for him it's game over because he sells you to prostitution gang.

I... I kinda want to make this a thing ;_;

* Haspen bleaches everything. EVERYTHING!
hue

Uh, but the reason I found that in the first place was because I was searching around for Haspen's tileset, then I found some other stuff. So:

Haspen, what's the difference between your tileset and the "normal" one?
SC/Haspen/anyone who knows, what's this about a FEF map editor program?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12057 on: August 29, 2013, 10:25:26 am »

This is the program referred to. I put it in my dropbox because I couldn't remember its name (it's not mapwin1423, despite what the zipfile says :P) or where to download it at. You'd have to ask Haspen more about it, though. I've only used it like once. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12058 on: August 29, 2013, 10:26:50 am »

* Haspen draws his own tiles because he is CRAYONMASTER LVL.39

Why do you ask? v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12059 on: August 29, 2013, 10:33:13 am »

This is the program referred to. I put it in my dropbox because I couldn't remember its name (it's not mapwin1423, despite what the zipfile says :P) or where to download it at. You'd have to ask Haspen more about it, though. I've only used it like once. :\
Ah, thanks. I'll have to fiddle around with it a bit, but Haspen's already said it's good in the distant past.

* Haspen draws his own tiles because he is CRAYONMASTER LVL.39

Why do you ask? v:
REASONS and THINGS. Which I may want to use said tiles for.

Though, I'd probably need to draw a few new ones anyway, and I'm not sure about some other stuff also.
Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 1249