Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 809 810 [811] 812 813 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847316 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #12150 on: August 31, 2013, 09:57:50 am »

Who de we have that can reach Arvis? Can they kill him? Would it end the battle?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12151 on: August 31, 2013, 10:00:33 am »

Would it end the battle?

Maaaaaybe v:

Maybe not :v
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:02:05 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12152 on: August 31, 2013, 10:06:57 am »

Would it end the battle?

Maaaaaybe v:

Maybe not :v

GOOD ENOUGH. Seyena, drop Matilda and JAVELIN A SUCKER. 1% CRIT RATE DON'T FAIL US NOW

.../sarcasm

EDIT: Also just noticed he has fortune fuuuuuu
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:11:08 am by CrimsonEon »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12153 on: August 31, 2013, 10:10:43 am »

Arvis is crit-resistant, remember? v:
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12154 on: August 31, 2013, 10:12:03 am »

Arvis is crit-resistant, remember? v:
Considering your luck with crits, the RNG will find a way to make it a crit.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12155 on: August 31, 2013, 10:16:01 am »

Hey guys, guess who has enough range to hit Arvis without a counter-attack? That's right! THE ARCHER WHO IS DEAD RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
AH
AHAH
AAHA
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #12156 on: August 31, 2013, 10:24:47 am »

...Well, there is a way to heal Derick, that I see. I don't know if it puts us in much of a better situation though.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12157 on: August 31, 2013, 10:25:47 am »

...Well, there is a way to heal Derick, that I see. I don't know if it puts us in much of a better situation though.

...Well, there is a way to heal Derick, that I see.

there is a way to heal Derick

V:
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12158 on: August 31, 2013, 10:27:53 am »

What? Eh, I'll explain.

If Seyena javalin's Mage D to death (literally just enough damage to do that), Riven can take Mage D's place and use her concoction on Derick. Of course this makes her hilariously vulnerable to Arvis, which downs us another healer which means more people could die next turn. Also Olison does not indeed have anything to heal with.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12159 on: August 31, 2013, 10:34:33 am »

What? Eh, I'll explain.

If Seyena javalin's Mage D to death (literally just enough damage to do that), Riven can take Mage D's place and use her concoction on Derick. Of course this makes her hilariously vulnerable to Arvis, which downs us another healer which means more people could die next turn. Also Olison does not indeed have anything to heal with.

...Holy hell, nice catch. I don't even care if it puts Seyena in danger, it might, evadehax withstanding, just be a way to do this. I need to examine this further.

EDIT: Also, Sirius? I have a crazy idea. Crazy in that it could fail MONUMENTALLY, but it Just. Might. Work. Olison could try moving to 12,5 and rescuing Tantallos, and Gregor could move to 12,6 and get Charlotte up. Support bonuses and Sentinel defense could just save you two from being shot again. As for Tantallos, if Olison gets shot next turn, and Tantallos lands north, Anja might be able to save him.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:46:57 am by CrimsonEon »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12160 on: August 31, 2013, 10:42:13 am »

yknow tant is dying too right

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12161 on: August 31, 2013, 10:44:14 am »

yknow tant is dying too right

See: Edit in previous post.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12162 on: August 31, 2013, 10:45:31 am »

Seyena can move eight moves, taking her just in range of Mage D on the wall at spot 14.8, there she needs to attack with her steel javelins, her only javelins, and hope to hell she hits with her 94 percent chance to hit (if I accounted Daunt and Charisma correct, I believe that should be it). If she hits, her 24 damage against the mage's DEF of 9 leaves fifteen damage, just enough to push him into the deads zone. There Riven can float to Mage D's spot and use her concoction on Derick, if you wanted a more detailed explanation.

I personally just think that you guys defeated yourselves out of looking for alternatives, things look bleak but when it comes to strategy games I always try to take the motto that nothing is impossible, you just aren't looking hard enough. It's been very effective and how I find most of my strategy tips and tricks I dig up, so I see little reason to drop it even if one knows that there are indeed impossible situations.

I'll check to see if we can kill Arvis this turn, but I can only see (so far) how to get either Olison and either Riven, Gregor, or Seyena attacking him. If we could get more people, we may be able to kill him, but I'm not seeing anything. At most we can drop him about twenty some health this turn, I think. That is if we completely disregard any kind of healing as well, so that is probably out.

Olison doesn't have anything to heal with, it should be noted, so it may benefit him to go grab something from the wagon then get to attacking. The true question is if we can keep this up next turn though.

@Powder: Yeah, I just figured it would go without saying that Gregor would use his vuln. on him though.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12163 on: August 31, 2013, 10:48:18 am »

Man, I'm glad you guys are keeping up on this stuff. I've been so busy lately that I don't have time to go over every single calculation and variable like I used to  :-[
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12164 on: August 31, 2013, 10:48:54 am »

Once again, crazy idea two of my posts ago.

Also Haspen, this entire game has been a rollercoaster of difficulty, but this level has made me into a powergamer now. I am going to obsess over the smallest variances in FEF2. I hope you're happy.
Pages: 1 ... 809 810 [811] 812 813 ... 1249