Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841276 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #12330 on: September 03, 2013, 05:05:32 pm »

But does it matter if Seyena heals Raquel specifically? I'd imagine that Tantallos would be able to heal Raquel as well, and Seyena can get Valor for support farming or some such.

Relationship Feng Shui. That's the phrase you're looking for.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12331 on: September 03, 2013, 05:06:06 pm »

Fun daisy-chained trade notion - first, Olison trades and moves to heal Matilda.  Then, Riven moves to (12,5), trades for a healing item, then zaps Paladin D with Nosferatu (69% hit rate, 20 damage) for health recovery.  Gregor trades for the same healing item Riven just took off Anja, and if Riven failed to take out the Paladin, he can move to finish it off.  If Riven did take out the Paladin, he can use that healing item to revive Alex or Salvatore.

I don't see any problems, sounds like a plan.

GB4L where aare yooouuuuu

Was busy.

But does it matter if Seyena heals Raquel specifically? I'd imagine that Tantallos would be able to heal Raquel as well, and Seyena can get Valor for support farming or some such.

Well, it's more of a safety thing. From what I see she can only really heal Raquel and still be out of range of Arvis' crossbow of death.

EDIT: Of course you can still heal Valor and then move away, if that works. We'll just need a space open for Tantallos to heal Raquel. And I'd prefer to have someone heal Matilda as well.
EDIEDIT: Also the position I suggested is still within Support range of Valor, I think.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 05:12:22 pm by CrimsonEon »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12332 on: September 03, 2013, 05:13:29 pm »

Fun daisy-chained trade notion - first, Olison trades and moves to heal Matilda.  Then, Riven moves to (12,5), trades for a healing item, then zaps Paladin D with Nosferatu (69% hit rate, 20 damage) for health recovery.  Gregor trades for the same healing item Riven just took off Anja, and if Riven failed to take out the Paladin, he can move to finish it off.  If Riven did take out the Paladin, he can use that healing item to revive Alex or Salvatore.

I don't see any problems, sounds like a plan.

GB4L where aare yooouuuuu

Was busy.

Well, it's more of a safety thing. From what I see she can only really heal Raquel and still be out of range of Arvis' crossbow of death.

EDIT: Of course you can still heal Valor and then move away, if that works. We'll just need a space open for Tantallos to heal Raquel. And I'd prefer to have someone heal Matilda as well.
EDIEDIT: Also the position I suggested is still within Support range of Valor, I think.

I could heal Valor, move up to Anja at 13,4 and ask her to heal Matilda, would that work?
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12333 on: September 03, 2013, 05:32:26 pm »

I could heal Valor, move up to Anja at 13,4 and ask her to heal Matilda, would that work?

Could work, though Olison's perfectly able to heal Matilda as well. Unless your intention is for him to spear someone.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12335 on: September 03, 2013, 06:21:25 pm »

Well, Prae's post finalizes it, go ahead an do your thing Gamer.

Question is now who does Riven/Olison/Gregor smack/heal.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12336 on: September 03, 2013, 06:22:47 pm »

Well, Prae's post finalizes it, go ahead an do your thing Gamer.

Question is now who does Riven/Olison/Gregor smack/heal.

Killing WKB would be beautiful. Everyone loves violence.

Anyway, I might just survive this next turn. That'll allow a small dent in Arvis from out of counter range (barring evadehax). Hopefully someone like Derick can finish him off afterward.

EDIT: Also, just gotta say: it's amazing we're actually turning this thing around. Sure, we've potentially lost most if not all of the houses, but we ripped a small rail off the plotroad by saving Matilda AND keeping everyone alive.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:25:55 pm by freeformschooler »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12337 on: September 03, 2013, 06:23:55 pm »

Just magemash him next turn.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12338 on: September 03, 2013, 06:55:18 pm »

So I think Riven should focus on shooting WKB, that low resistance is pretty much our best damage potential on him. Paladin D can still be shot by Gregor in short order provided he hits. I still don't know what Olison can spear effectively, though.

EDIT: Maybe if Paladin D dies Olison can go through his space to get in spear range of Paladin B and deal some damage.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:08:45 pm by CrimsonEon »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12339 on: September 03, 2013, 07:08:29 pm »

Do remember that WKB can counter me rather harshly, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12340 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:24 pm »

Do remember that WKB can counter me rather harshly, though.

Crud. Rgl frggn Spear n Wyvern Knight n gah.

Well then our options are rapidly dwindling to just trading for a healing item and getting people up.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #12341 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:51 pm »

Ah, Wyvern Knight B. Was wondering what that was stood for. I was thinking you were referring to Arvis for a while, and was trying to figure out how that worked. By the time I thought of a suitable abbreviation, I realized.

I have nothing else to add to the discussion really, we're losing that house with no way to stop it and you guys are doing great on the healing and fighting so you don't really need much input from me.

EDIT: On the note of Wyvern Knight, I kinda wished that us who have lost levels would regain them when we promoted. Won't be that case, but it is a nice thought I had.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12342 on: September 03, 2013, 07:49:46 pm »

I was thinking you were referring to Arvis for a while, and was trying to figure out how that worked. By the time I thought of a suitable abbreviation, I realized.
Now I'm curious. What was it?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12343 on: September 03, 2013, 08:48:09 pm »

EDIT: On the note of Wyvern Knight, I kinda wished that us who have lost levels would regain them when we promoted. Won't be that case, but it is a nice thought I had.

I think you guys deserve them at the end of this.

Haspen's already ADMITTED he's put us through a little too much hell.

On second thought, let me sig it so he remembers forever
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12344 on: September 03, 2013, 08:49:38 pm »

I'd settle for Matilda just so happening to be carrying the promotion items we need.
Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1249