Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 929 930 [931] 932 933 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846842 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Ninja chapter - sneak or DIE :V
« Reply #13950 on: October 14, 2013, 10:59:43 am »

This video contains content from The Orchard Music, EMI Music Publishing, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), AdShare MG for a Third Party and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
^_^
Blocked for me as well. Weird, normally we Americans get to see the video while other countries get blocked :P

That's OK, though.  From the title, we know which song it is, so I could easily track down this link for Americans everywhere to enjoy: Hall of the Mountain King:D

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13951 on: October 14, 2013, 11:00:51 am »

LOVE hall of the mountain king. It's one of those awesome classics like flight of the valkyries.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13952 on: October 14, 2013, 11:02:20 am »

This video contains content from The Orchard Music, EMI Music Publishing, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), AdShare MG for a Third Party and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
^_^
Blocked for me as well. Weird, normally we Americans get to see the video while other countries get blocked :P

That's OK, though.  From the title, we know which song it is, so I could easily track down this link for Americans everywhere to enjoy: Hall of the Mountain King:D
That is possibly the worst version of that song I've ever heard O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13955 on: October 14, 2013, 11:08:02 am »

^_^

That's because the Portsmouth Sinfonia had only two hiring requirements, one of which had to be met: people who played with them either cannot be musicians, or if they were, must pick an instrument they never played before.  Oh, and you actually had to try your best; no sabotaging it on purpose for fun.  The results were entertainingly terrible, but surprisingly comprehensible.  It's actually one of my favourite "theory of music" experiments.

EDIT: Which reminds me, can I suggest this theme if Adrian comes back in the final chapter? ^_^
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:09:53 am by Culise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13956 on: October 14, 2013, 11:11:27 am »

Adrien already has a theme. To be fair that apples to Taric and FEF in general though, not just Adrien.

But yeah. I'm only opening necessary doors, and seeing as I'm the only person who knows how to use lockpicks, well... :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13957 on: October 14, 2013, 11:12:11 am »

^_^

That's because the Portsmouth Sinfonia had only two hiring requirements, one of which had to be met: people who played with them either cannot be musicians, or if they were, must pick an instrument they never played before.  Oh, and you actually had to try your best; no sabotaging it on purpose for fun.  The results were entertainingly terrible, but surprisingly comprehensible.  It's actually one of my favourite "theory of music" experiments.
So in other words it's an example of Stylistic Suckiness? Gotcha.

EDIT: Which reminds me, can I suggest this theme if Adrian comes back in the final chapter? ^_^
OH GOD NO, NOT ADRIAN.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13958 on: October 14, 2013, 11:19:19 am »

So apparently those jokes about Alexander falling down the stairs had the possibility to not be jokes ._____.;
I think we dodged a Killer Ballista bolt there.

No worries, there's still enough stairs for the roll to have a plausible success rate :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #13959 on: October 14, 2013, 11:22:26 am »

You actually rolled for it? Oh my God Haspen I love you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:31:07 am by freeformschooler »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

IT IS this time of the year!

For next several hours, you can ask me questions about FEF, FEF2, all other FEFs and even SciFEF, and I will try to answer as best as possible. Unless I can't due to story reasons (FEF1&2) :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

SciFEF, FEF3, and FEF4 are your only plans for the future... right?
Pages: 1 ... 929 930 [931] 932 933 ... 1249