Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 933 934 [935] 936 937 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847527 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I thought you didn't tell us anything that happened to the PCs... Did I miss or forget something?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Why are the players part of the western coalition instead of the dominion for SciFEF?

Because Dominion doesn't care about pilot safety and simply replaces the lost one with new drugged recruits from ever-growing new additions to the Dominion territory.

I thought you didn't tell us anything that happened to the PCs... Did I miss or forget something?

Read FEF2 chronology and you will see that there won't be much time for happy marriage times :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Read FEF2 chronology and you will see that there won't be much time for happy marriage times :P

Shit got fucked up.
I need to put something interesting here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What, we can't be that lucky few that managed to survive being sent at the enemy in a tin can Spartan? :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

We get two decades from the look of things... so epilogue can still cover a few (2) decades. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Boooooo :I
I think our characters earned a nice long happy ending after all of this.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

C:

What, we can't be that lucky few that managed to survive being sent at the enemy in a tin can Spartan? :P

I've already told the circumstances beyond players being in WC and who can they be when it comes to backstories so I see no reason to repeat myself v:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 05:09:08 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Sirus. (I just realized your name is NOT spelled similar to Serious)

This is Haspen.

He's the George R.R Martin of Fire Emblem.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Silly Sirus, this is Haspen we're talking about. There is no earning a happy ending.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Silly Sirus, this is Haspen we're talking about. There is no earning a happy ending.
I ain't gonna do that for my game.
...he lied >:D
Also, I noticed that you're using another of my sprites for your avatar. I feel fuzzy inside :3
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

That's cuz it's awesome man, why wouldn't I?

Also, I like how you guys are sneaking through the castle yet talking about that stuff. True protagonists, that.

Either way, I'm also a fan of happy endings, but I prefer them earned in triplicate myself. To be honest, I never intended Salvatore to have a happy ending. :v

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

\
Either way, I'm also a fan of happy endings, but I prefer them earned in triplicate myself. To be honest, I never intended Salvatore to have a happy ending. :v

I'm more of a fan of bittersweet endings myself. Complete downer endings and good endings both are seen as somewhat pointless to me. The best kind of ending is where the good guys win, (In a way), but not without a share of bodies and a few shell-shocked survivors left to harbor the regrets.

And I never intended Seyena to have a happy ending either. I don't think it would suit her very well.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I'd like Valor to get a happy ending, but it'd make him a bit of a Karma Houdini.

How so?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I'd like Valor to get a happy ending, but it'd make him a bit of a Karma Houdini.

How so?

Up until around Chapter 5 or so, Valor was nearly entirely motivated by his own gains. After that, when he thought he'd lost all that, was when started to really actually value the people around him beyond combat assets (Except Seyena, he's been after her since Chapter 2).
Pages: 1 ... 933 934 [935] 936 937 ... 1249