Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1021 1022 [1023] 1024 1025 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847549 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Currently hijacked by Risk of Rain!
« Reply #15330 on: November 28, 2013, 11:43:11 pm »

Times like this I wish we could stack/unstack items. You don't really need to use more than one, maybe two pure waters a chapter, making the rest a waste. One buy could cover two, maybe three people.

We got stuff we can sell:
Antidote Staff
Antidote
Iron Club
Iron Spear
*Pending Consent from Furt* Iron Sword
*Pending Consent from Gamer* Iron Spear
*Pending Consent from Praef* ??? [Don't know much about Dark tomes, so they could all be needed for what I know.]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Currently hijacked by Risk of Rain!
« Reply #15331 on: November 28, 2013, 11:47:19 pm »

Remember though, this isn't like most maps where the worst we're worried about is Alexander getting hit with long-range stuff. We're going against Prixima. Anyone going up against her should have Pure Water just as extra protection from her nasty magic.

Since our dark magic users have an innate edge against anima spells like those Prixima seems to use, I'm half-tempted to give them pure water to give them a slightly better advantage.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15332 on: November 28, 2013, 11:48:31 pm »

Nah-nah-nah, that's not what I'm saying.

Pure Water is 5/5, yet people never use more than like, one or two charges a chapter. If we could break that up, we could supply two peeps for one buy.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15333 on: November 28, 2013, 11:51:22 pm »

Ah, I see. Actually, I'm surprised we get five doses per stack.

Well, we can always use the free trading action to pass the Pure Waters around. It's not as good, but if we can duplicate the Rescue Staff shenanigans from the last map we should be able to cover lots of people simultaneously.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15334 on: November 29, 2013, 12:18:42 am »

Gonna need them. :v

Worm- High accurace, some crit
Carrion- Poison, better damage
Elwind- Deal with light derps to have the triangle advantage
Luna- Get rid of derps with high RES, high crit

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15335 on: November 29, 2013, 12:28:28 am »

Times like this I wish we could stack/unstack items. You don't really need to use more than one, maybe two pure waters a chapter, making the rest a waste. One buy could cover two, maybe three people.

Antidote Staff
Antidote
Iron Club
Iron Spear
*Pending Consent from Praef* ??? [Don't know much about Dark tomes, so they could all be needed for what I know.]

The Spear? I was saying the Javelin. The spear might have less uses but the extra damage puts it higher in importance than the Javelin =V.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15336 on: November 29, 2013, 12:36:03 am »

Gonna need them. :v

Worm- High accurace, some crit
Carrion- Poison, better damage
Elwind- Deal with light derps to have the triangle advantage
Luna- Get rid of derps with high RES, high crit
I'd complain about this...but Gregor has three weapons and needs all of them in different circumstances, so :V

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15337 on: November 29, 2013, 01:22:16 am »

The Spear? I was saying the Javelin. The spear might have less uses but the extra damage puts it higher in importance than the Javelin =V.
Sorry, forgot it was a javelin.

Antidote Staff
Antidote
Iron Club
Iron Javelin

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15338 on: November 29, 2013, 04:19:27 am »

Sorry for absence, some hailstorms knocked out power and when it got back, I found out that my ISP's stuff is down, so I couldn't connect anyways. And then I went to sleep :P

EDIT: Doesn't seem I missed much v:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:54:19 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15339 on: November 29, 2013, 05:26:54 pm »

Yeah, let's just sell the stuff we know we can, so we know better what money we're working with. Really though, I doubt it would be enough to effect much. I'll just post up that communal action since no one else seems to want to do so.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15341 on: November 29, 2013, 05:53:03 pm »

Yeah, I hope you guys don't mind, but I just want to get this going again. It's been long enough really.

Death or glory, blood and thunder, etc, etc. Let's give Prixima a kindly kick into hell.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:55:01 pm by Xanmyral »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15342 on: November 29, 2013, 06:08:19 pm »

Sorry, I'd volunteer to sell the iron, but it's literally the only weapon that can hit things 4 tiles away.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15343 on: November 29, 2013, 06:30:46 pm »

No need to apologize for keeping something useful.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15344 on: November 29, 2013, 06:42:46 pm »

No need to apologize for keeping something useful.
Mmmm...nah.  We should go into the final battle wielding Frying Pans, Ladles, Laundry Poles, Tree Branches, and Toy Bows.  Prixima will fall over laughing, and we'll finish her off in that instant. ^_^
Pages: 1 ... 1021 1022 [1023] 1024 1025 ... 1249