Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846873 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16620 on: February 12, 2014, 10:58:11 pm »

Fur Emblem

None of you know the horror you have wrought

Don't tempt me, I have a cutebold portrait in the Fire Emblem style. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16621 on: February 12, 2014, 11:03:24 pm »

Fur Emblem

None of you know the horror you have wrought

Don't tempt me, I have a cutebold portrait in the Fire Emblem style. :P

can we see

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16622 on: February 12, 2014, 11:06:11 pm »

Is it the one The Fool made?
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16623 on: February 12, 2014, 11:15:33 pm »

Oh, you've seen it Furt? Yeah, that's the one. Also here it is FFS:

IIRC The Fool either found, gave, or made it for me when I kicked around the idea of playing a cutebold sorceror in Skyrunner's D&D campaign.

Also, oh jeez. I might have to beg Haspen to have cutebolds in FEF4 since he's already got elves so I can finally use that mug. >.>
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 11:18:22 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16624 on: February 13, 2014, 04:10:26 am »

Also, oh jeez. I might have to beg Haspen to have cutebolds in FEF4 since he's already got elves so I can finally use that mug. >.>

Maybe v:

Maybe you want Noble Emblem(s).
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16626 on: February 13, 2014, 09:24:42 pm »

Oh, you've seen it Furt? Yeah, that's the one. Also here it is FFS:

IIRC The Fool either found, gave, or made it for me when I kicked around the idea of playing a cutebold sorceror in Skyrunner's D&D campaign.

That's definitely Fool's art style. You can even see it in pixels. Neat portrait.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16627 on: February 13, 2014, 09:27:38 pm »

That's definitely Fool's art style. You can even see it in pixels. Neat portrait.
This is some supernatural tracker bullshit right here.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16628 on: February 13, 2014, 09:48:30 pm »

Nobody else going to say anything? Well, I think they're cute. :P

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16629 on: February 13, 2014, 10:18:54 pm »

Nobody else going to say anything? Well, I think they're cute. :P

I think it's because we're too afraid to say anything...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16631 on: February 13, 2014, 10:25:27 pm »

I would have said something, but when I saw them I wasn't at home and forgot. Very nice btw
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16632 on: February 13, 2014, 10:43:35 pm »

Man up, Zako. :P Anyway, I'd do some myself to get into the spirit of things but I don't think I have the kind of mind it takes to write Valentine cards. :\

Spoiler: Tried it anyway. >.> (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:06:52 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16633 on: February 13, 2014, 11:13:44 pm »

You know, all of the valentines could just have Leo on them.

There's plenty to go around.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16634 on: February 13, 2014, 11:16:04 pm »

"That's creepy and your avatar is creepy. What IS that, anyway?"

I actually am curious. :P
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 1249