Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841274 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16665 on: February 14, 2014, 09:18:46 pm »

It's like nobody even heard of Sai.

Holy fuck what happened to her haaaair
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16666 on: February 14, 2014, 09:20:15 pm »

I cut it. I think the pixie cut is cuter and it gets rid of the hueg forehead problem she had if I got rid of the headband that I didn't like. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16668 on: February 14, 2014, 09:26:52 pm »

I cut it. I think the pixie cut is cuter and it gets rid of the hueg forehead problem she had if I got rid of the headband that I didn't like. :P

I'll admit, it looks a bit badass.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16669 on: February 14, 2014, 09:28:32 pm »

I'll admit, it looks a bit badass.

yisssss~[/Danny]

Obvious but perfect pun! We need ALLLLLLLL the characters before the day is over. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16670 on: February 14, 2014, 09:33:08 pm »

Problem is I don't have the slightest idea for what Grifen's card should say :/
Plus its 8:30 at night and I have to be up early again tomorrow, but that's not important...

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16671 on: February 14, 2014, 09:43:30 pm »

I don't even know what I would put to Tantallos or Otiros. Probably something in the lines of being his Queen, and Otiros, some crossbow joke.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16672 on: February 14, 2014, 09:44:08 pm »

I know EXACTLy what my cars would say, but I am way lazy- eh, gimme like a bit and I'll make two (I do not believe Jago has a batulsprite)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16673 on: February 14, 2014, 09:45:37 pm »

I am just gonna say that I am extremely proud of myself for the role I played in kicking this off.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #16674 on: February 14, 2014, 09:47:09 pm »

I have missed things, it seems.

Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with short hair. But that's mostly because hair is hair is hair.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16675 on: February 14, 2014, 09:58:58 pm »

@PS: That's all you need. Cheesy is good too when it comes to valentine cards. ^^^
@Sirus: Grifen could ask if you would be her *insert folklore thing here* maybe?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16676 on: February 14, 2014, 10:04:14 pm »

Hmm...I dunno. It'd have to be something kinda obvious. Otherwise people who don't know about Grifen's bizarre stories would simply go "Huh? What's a *folklore thing*? This makes no sense."

I'll think about it more tomorrow. Right now I need to grab some Zs.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16677 on: February 14, 2014, 10:06:17 pm »

Night Sirus. ^^^

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16679 on: February 14, 2014, 11:15:17 pm »

It's all good, Powder. ^^^ Just happy to see an Alex one.
Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 1249