Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846626 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16710 on: February 15, 2014, 07:55:32 pm »

At least Derick will be able to cut one of those. And even if the other derpmaster put him on berserk, he will get killed by Derick too, considering he will be the closest target to Derick.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16711 on: February 15, 2014, 08:03:49 pm »

2 things.

1. If no one thinks it's a good idea to run for that chest, I'm just going to stick on this pillar until that thunder mage has more important things to worry about than Chris. Or he's dead, whichever.

2. Kinda wish there was a FF-style 'Defend' option so I could just sit there blocking and double my Def/Res instead of idling my turn away. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16712 on: February 15, 2014, 08:06:16 pm »

Like I said, I'll go after the hexmasters if someone else can distract the sentry. I only have 5 hp and a 40% chance to dodge against him at the moment.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16713 on: February 15, 2014, 08:20:19 pm »

Like I said, I'll go after the hexmasters if someone else can distract the sentry. I only have 5 hp and a 40% chance to dodge against him at the moment.

You do have a point, but "distract" how? Do you mean put him to sleep?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16714 on: February 15, 2014, 08:27:23 pm »

...I have no idea. If we somehow have enough moves to kill it I guess. >_>
It's FEF, not FEOF

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16715 on: February 15, 2014, 08:31:02 pm »

Hmmm, looking at it, either he can be put to sleep, he can be killed, or Derick can be healed - the Sentry can only deal 12 damage to Derick.  I think I'd prefer to take down both Hexmasters this turn if possible, but the RNG seems to really hate us when it comes to putting either of them to sleep.  As far as eliminating the Sentry goes, Riven can double him with a Hermes Ring, which should let her take him down (35-11=24*2=48 for Flux, or 52 for Nosferatu healing).  That also lets us keep Tantallos in reserve to either compensate should Riven miss, should Derick miss, or if we can try and fail again to put the last Hexmaster to sleep. 

Plus, we can get Tantallos to give her a ring, so... :3

EDIT: Except Riven can't reach without eliminating Elite Guard D.  Drat.  Well, she can attack him, but she'll be counter-attacked, so she'll need to use Nosferatu to compensate for that.  It pushes the Hit chance to 84%, and we can't keep Tantallos in reserve since he needs to move to get into a position where he can either give her the ring or she can take it. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:37:56 pm by Culise »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16716 on: February 15, 2014, 08:35:34 pm »

In that case healing Derick sounds like a good plan, that or really put the sniper to sleep.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16717 on: February 15, 2014, 08:52:46 pm »

I'd say that Edwin might be able to deal with the Elite Guard, letting Riven through, but he might be better off healing Ami. We could use some more mobile healing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16718 on: February 15, 2014, 09:47:17 pm »

I'd get Riven to try diplomacy first. That would ease the pressure off the frontline, allowing you to focus on the hexers. Besides, the enemy doesn't have a way for dealing with a near-invincible megazombie :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16719 on: February 15, 2014, 10:58:30 pm »

I'm gonna play it safe and heal Ami, just in case we need the extra healing. We are in a bit of a tight spot at the northern front after all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16720 on: February 15, 2014, 11:02:10 pm »

You might want to edit the image tags out of your IC post. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16721 on: February 16, 2014, 08:59:18 am »

FEF 2 OOC is pretty dead compared to this one.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16722 on: February 16, 2014, 09:48:40 am »

That's because there isn't much going on there.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16723 on: February 16, 2014, 10:38:47 am »

Weren't we all waiting on Xan in the IC thread? :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16724 on: February 16, 2014, 10:56:57 am »

That's because there isn't much going on there.

And because it's not going anywhere before we finish FEF1, remember?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 1249