Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841433 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16770 on: February 19, 2014, 07:23:34 pm »

And E-dwin should move closer to Hex, just to increase his chance of hitting.

..Mend on Raquel? Dude, he will make Derick go nuts again, AND take Ami down, besides preventing anyone from getting close enough to bring Tantallos back.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:44:51 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16771 on: February 19, 2014, 10:50:24 pm »

..Mend on Raquel? Dude, he will make Derick go nuts again, AND take Ami down, besides preventing anyone from getting close enough to bring Tantallos back.

Welp, gudbai Tantallos, the craziest of crazy characters.
I need to put something interesting here.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16772 on: February 19, 2014, 10:54:59 pm »

Shit, sorry! I'll edit my turn.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16773 on: February 19, 2014, 11:08:19 pm »

I suggested it mostly since Edwin, Raquel, and Tantallos can all cast Restore now due to reaching Level 13, which will let them dispel Berserk for 5 HP.  Moving up like that, both Edwin and Raquel can reach both Derick (should he fail his save again) and Tantallos to restore both of them to fighting condition.  It's a lot safer than taking the chance on a Sleep spell that might not work.  It might not be a bad idea to wait until after Riven moves, though, to see if she can take out the last Hexmaster. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:09:58 pm by Culise »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16774 on: February 19, 2014, 11:14:58 pm »

Yeah, I agree. Lets hope the summon manages to hit.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16775 on: February 19, 2014, 11:17:54 pm »

Are you guys kidding? Summons always* hit!
*Almost never, but they try really hard!

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16776 on: February 19, 2014, 11:22:06 pm »

Are you guys kidding? Summons always* hit!
*Almost never, but they try really hard!

You should name them Lerroy.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16777 on: February 20, 2014, 08:35:40 am »

Wow. Go Charlotte. Do you think this monster is actually going to stay dead, unlike the last one?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16778 on: February 20, 2014, 08:38:57 am »

I don't get it. Are stairs difficult terrain?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #16779 on: February 20, 2014, 08:39:15 am »

Oh heavens no, knocking them down is one thing but without the requisite attack they'll just get back up, like trolls. Last guy hit the dust because of fire, I imagine it'll work here too.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16780 on: February 20, 2014, 08:40:21 am »

Wow. Go Charlotte. Do you think this monster is actually going to stay dead, unlike the last one?
Let me put it this way: Even if you do manage to kill him, he's still coming back regardless. Sequel deals are a bitch :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16781 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:29 am »

Let me put it this way: Even if you do manage to kill him, he's still coming back regardless. Sequel deals are a bitch :P

I already told you that zombie!Adrien will get only one appearance. That appearance is happening now.

trololololol

I don't get it. Are stairs difficult terrain?

No v:

...Oh I see what went wrong. I counted tiles wrong.

Fixing the post nao.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16782 on: February 20, 2014, 10:05:38 am »

Knew it was him, nobody wanted believe me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16783 on: February 20, 2014, 10:12:12 am »

Loophole: He just can't be a zombie next time :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16784 on: February 20, 2014, 10:13:09 am »

Loophole: He just can't be a zombie next time :P

Piles of ashes indeed have problems becoming zombies :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 1249