Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847280 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16785 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15:00 am »

Not from making like Obi-wan and becoming more powerful than anyone imagines (Powder Miner came up with this, not me!)

AKA a force ghost or something.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16786 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15:35 am »

I'd like to mention while I still got time, that you still need to touch him with fire to actually kill him. You got him zero or below, which is the prerequisite, now just gotta finish him.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16787 on: February 20, 2014, 10:16:57 am »

Or try diplomancing him. :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16788 on: February 20, 2014, 10:21:40 am »

Ms.Diplomancer is too far away to attempt that.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16789 on: February 20, 2014, 10:31:43 am »

I'd like to mention while I still got time, that you still need to touch him with fire to actually kill him. You got him zero or below, which is the prerequisite, now just gotta finish him.
Sounds like it's a good idea Zako cancelled his turn.  Between putting a person on their feet and putting the Kool-Aid Man down for good, I think that the latter is probably better.

Err, unless that Berserk thing becomes an issue, actually; Raquel + Edwin can help preserve against a Berserked Derick in the south, after all.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16790 on: February 20, 2014, 10:49:26 am »

Ms.Diplomancer is too far away to attempt that.
Well, they ought to get her closer to do so then!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16791 on: February 20, 2014, 11:22:54 am »

I hope B Team just has to deal with a crap ton of mooks, rather than a couple WISE FWOM THE GWAVE bosses.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16792 on: February 20, 2014, 11:24:21 am »

This being Haspen, you're not gonna get lucky :3

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16793 on: February 20, 2014, 11:29:50 am »

Inb4 horribly mutated Aaron

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16795 on: February 20, 2014, 12:56:44 pm »

Whaaaat the hell, Haspen. Shouldn't he have been knocked down for the turn or something? :l

Y'know, kinda like Ernest was?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16796 on: February 20, 2014, 01:01:07 pm »

You'd think that given his HP is almost the exact negative of his max, he would be dismembered or disabled or something. I mean I'm pretty sure on a crit that Charlotte put one in his eye, so he should be half-blind and therefore have lower hit and evade or something. Or just straight up dead since the arrow would have pierced his brain and killed him, him being a zombie and all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16797 on: February 20, 2014, 01:05:51 pm »

He is the hulk :P

Also made of better powder mix.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16798 on: February 20, 2014, 01:23:07 pm »

I hope B Team just has to deal with a crap ton of mooks, rather than a couple WISE FWOM THE GWAVE bosses.

That's actually a really good point.  B Team is Alex, Salvatore, Ollie, Valor, and Seyena.  None of them have Fire magic, which means as far as I can tell, the only character that can put down these things on B Team is the NPC Tiron; Matilda can cast Fire magic, but doesn't actually have a Fire tome.  This also guarantees that the monster will always have at least one shot - even if the PCs take it below 0 HP, it can't be removed permanently until after the Enemy Phase.  I'm sure it'll be grand fun. :3

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #16799 on: February 20, 2014, 01:38:19 pm »

It will be, I'm quite looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 ... 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 ... 1249