Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 [1199] 1200 1201 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841370 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Sal's base hit with his axe is actually 110, 105 is his killer lance, and 37 - 21 = 16. The outcome isn't changed with either of them, but for future reference. Better now when they don't change anything then later when it might make a big difference.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Hey Haspen, can you explain exactly how Benediction will be working? Does June have to decide to use it prior to the battle resolution, or do you see how it pans out, and get to use it retroactively?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I decide when to use it! Which includes right when you score a hit or crit on her, I can use that to block these. Of course, only once in whole turn, no matter if it's your or enemy phase or ally phase.

So yeah you better make doubles against her.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On that note, I'm trying to think of how to use benediction without it turning into making posts with enough contingencies to make batman-wizards blush. Although to be honest it won't be that bad (probably, depending on the situation) in practice, it does draw the question. Of course, for me, I have to declare it prior to battle resolution with said contingencies, no real way around that.

Not sure what you mean by once in a whole turn though, using it? 'Cause then I think you mean once in a whole battle.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:10:39 am by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Yeah, yeah, whole battle.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Benediction is crazy powerful. At least it can't block auto hits.

Fortuantely it can block crits. And that 'set to 1HP' counter is very helpful too.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fortuantely it can block crits. And that 'set to 1HP' counter is very helpful too.

I wish I had a 100 crit against her.

I think I'll make it necessary to declare how Benediction will be used before the battle is resolved in NoH. It causes a lot of contingency nonsense otherwise and it already provides two opportunities to cheat death per battle.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I wish I had a 100 crit against her.

I think I'll make it necessary to declare how Benediction will be used before the battle is resolved in NoH. It causes a lot of contingency nonsense otherwise and it already provides two opportunities to cheat death per battle.

Which only makes it powerful because you guys are shielded by 3 turn counters and enemies don't. That's the only reason. THE ONLY ONE.

Stop grumbling 'bout nothing >:v
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its useful, yeah, but its also ablative. The moment it's gone, its gone. I hope whoever chooses to play a Holy Guard after this doesn't have 'conserve supplies' syndrome, because that will be painful.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Powdaaaaaah.

You have medic duties. Then Hasp can murder us move the turn.

EDIT: Uh, someone should instruct Tiron to Sharpness Valor. Valor obviously wouldn't do it.

EDITEDIT: Eh, not waiting.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Okay, so we don't get any double moves this turn, no sharpness, and Anja's wasted her turn giving regeneration to Valor, who won't survive contact with the enemy long enough to make use of it.

Anyone have any bright ideas?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Yeah, Haspen screwed you guys over good alright.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, our options appear to be:

1. Cut our losses and try to make a break for the south. We'll be giving up all the allies, since they can't move with us and refuse to do anything that makes any tactical sense anyway. Bad idea in character and out, but as usual we have nothing but shitty options.

2. Attempt to kill Silverio anyway. Seyena would move to 16,14 and attack June with her javelin, and hopefully make her burn her called dice roll. Then, Valor could move to 15,13 and have about a 50/50 shot at killing Silverio. His hit chance is 58% percent, and he'd have an 81% crit chance. If it works, awesome! If it doesn't, Valor is down and Silverio is likely to kill Alexander and let all the Wyvern Knights in, killing us all because NPCs can't be asked to do anything resembling contribution to the plan. I don't know what Olison should do. In an ideal situation, Alexander and Salvatore should continue to strangle the fuck out of that chokepoint. But if Valor eats it, June can drop Olison even if he tries to bodyblock, and then Silverio will tear through our only defense from being gang-fucked like a chainsaw through an unsuspecting roll of toilet paper.

So in that eventuality, maybe the others should try and make a run for it. Better than all of us dying like animals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gimme a day or two to settle things down in real life and I'll try to see what I can do.
Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 [1199] 1200 1201 ... 1249