Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Best trolls you pulled off in Minecraft  (Read 31178 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Best trolls you pulled off in Minecraft
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2013, 05:50:25 pm »

Wow....Griefing. Haven't done it in a while....I only do it to those who must pay...Or are total pompous assholes.

I'll make it quick.

Real big city, still under construction. You had to "apply" to live there, and show the server owner your home/building. I was declined, and I soon discovered many like me, out in the wilderness, cause if they decline you, you're banned from the city, or else mods will come and kill you near instantly with there technobits. The server owner declines because he doesn't like the way your stuff looks.

So, no opinions.

Oh, and this was a voltz server. Thats mildly important for this part. Seeing as how we had had enough, instead of building our own city like some suggested (They would've just destroyed it) We planted two kinds of explosives.

5 antimatter spots, each loaded with 5 antimatter bombs (It was a BIG CITY.) and the grand finale...

The Red matter bomb, just underneath the server owners massive town hall was, which by the way, was one of the ugliest parts of this place. But, alas, the owner left, apparently for 3 hours. The bombs were laneted, everyone was milling about, and we had found a lovely mountain to watch the carnage.

We started with the antimatter, watching as multiple people panicked when they heard the sound...Or didn't have their sound on. Well. Bad luck. One by one, the city grew craters. until, at last, it was time.

I hit the switch or the red-matter bomb....And then the owner came on. And I started to laugh.

And laugh, and so did everyone in the skype call. Every comrade I had grown, all Spewing LAWLS like never before.

Deciding it best to leave in that moment, the last thing I saw was the death message.

A good...Say...3 days passed, and the server had become a wreck. many had been banned for seemingly no reason, though he did get mine (I used a borrow account anyways. HAH!) I watched the sun rise above the wreckage of the city. I looked down at the where the bomb had been set off, a gaping crater. I smiled, made a sign, and told the owner to TP to me for all my stuff. I left, right when he got there.

The sign?

Viva La Revolution. Bitch.

This was a great time, and was totally worth ever pain-staking scence in the chat from the badmins.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:15:32 pm by KingofstarrySkies »
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2013, 09:48:13 pm »

That story was great KingofstarrySkies.

My story is far less grand. I was playing on a prison server with me and two others. If you don't know what a prison server is, basically you're a prisoner who does mundane actions until you can buy your freedom, while guards constantly harass you. The guards were very abusive of their power. You're not allowed to have swords, and unlike other prison servers, these guards would tempban you instead of simply just killing you if refuse to give them your swords. This lead to a lot of hate going towards the guards. And then, we found out the outrageous costs of trying to upgrade...

We'd had enough.

So, let's meet the team. We have "Swords," the face of our group. The charismatic leader who would become the trouble-maker that the guards would hate. He constantly made full inventories of swords and would litter them around the entire prison, leading the guards like children with trails of candy.

Next, we have "Tunnels," the brawns of our group. He is the sidekick to Swords, causing less trouble but always backing him up. He a solid builder, our chief architect, lead miner, and the adventurer.

And then finally, there's me. I'm the fast thinker. The brains of the group. I'm our electrician and our plan-maker when we need something done. I'm the quiet guy that looks innocent.

Together, we formed a solid plan. We would kill the guard on duty. You see, even with several people beating on the guard, he's tough to kill. We're limited to stone swords, and he has iron armor, sword, a bow with infinite arrows, and stuff like that that just makes them have an unfair advantage. And, honestly, we wouldn't've minded. But this guy picked a fight with Swords. And you do not pick a fight with Swords. Because he does not forgive until he comes out even or better in revenge.

Swords enjoyed teasing the guards with swords, and since he couldn't fight the guards without a tempban, he made hundreds of swords. And he lead the guards around. In this particular server, there is a mining pit. In this mining pit, a few people tend to grief by making straight lines to the bottom.

So, I said, "Why can't we shove a guard down one?"

So, Tunnels and I dig a straight hole about 3x3 downward while Swords plays around with the guard. We tell him it's ready, and Swords throws his swords over the pit.

He falls to his death. Tunnels collects the goods and flees the scene. The guard is instantly blaming everyone, and he knows Swords is behind it, but since he didn't tunnel out from under him, he can't do anything to him. The guy tempbans a random player that had nothing to do with it.

This happens another time to another guard, except the guard dodges the first hole (we dig from underneath), so I literally run up behind him and dig him out, so he dies. Another random person is blamed, despite me being the clear and obvious culprit.

And revenge was sweet that day.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2013, 10:47:14 pm »

I was playing a friends server. I had done some stupid stuff, filling his house with leaves, random water source blocks, nothing major.

In the meantime I was refining something. First iteration of it was slow. Second was faster, but still not good enough. Third got broken when a chicken got underneath it. The fourth, however.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

When they went to break the pen, which had run for about 5 days solid, the flood of chickens reached out about 2-3 thousand blocks, and chickens were found in the deepest mines.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2013, 11:03:51 pm »

When they went to break the pen, which had run for about 5 days solid, the flood of chickens reached out about 2-3 thousand blocks, and chickens were found in the deepest mines.

Blimey.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2013, 11:14:51 pm »

how was the server still running?

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2013, 10:29:49 pm »

Wayyy back in the classic era, I actually tricked a noob into alt-f4ing. The only time that trick has actually worked.

On a more recent survival server, there were two guys camping out in a pregen'd village. They seemed to be completely oblivious to the existence of my house a hundred blocks away (to be fair, it was well-hidden in the hills), and every time they logged off I would run over, grab a bunch of their stuff, and run back. Then they would come back, rrrage about the invisible troll or whatever, and then continue for a while, gathering more stuff for me to steal. I would repeat this for a while because I got bored.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2013, 11:53:28 pm »

Off topic (but epic enough :P):

I was part of an MMO forum well known for trolling and hating all MMOs. So, a couple (a female and a male) that was engaged to each always trolled everyone and were asses. A perfect match I guess, since they both were douches. So when I "found out" that one was a female...I used a few words as a joke. "OMG A FEMALE ON THE INTERNET!!! A/S/L????"...yup that is it. I then left the thread and didn't bother looking at it. A month later, I found out the female started screaming (through text, but probably in real life too) and flaming me hardcore. Dunno what she said, but her fiance joined her. The guy was banned for a year, female was perma banned. I then also found out that because I trolled her so hard (even though it was a joke), the pre-marriage ended and they split up because of me and had a huge in real life fight. All because I said OMG A FEMALE.

Needless to say, I still laugh lol.

Now for a on topic post.

One of my friends (he lives in Europe, I'm in US...so time difference)...and I were playing on a multiplayer server that didn't have zones that people could own. So you could go anywhere and troll anyone, even though for some reason it was against the server rules. In fact, the admin had no mods on this server...it was just plain minecraft. He said he didn't know how to add mods to his server. Which was rather dumb or maybe he just didn't want them or something. So seeing that me and him were gonna move on, we waited for him to log out for the night. We made a lot of iron buckets, and put lava all over the place. We kept having to go to the lava layer to get it, so it was quite time consuming. But we must have spent like 3 hours gathering lava and putting it everywhere. Dunno whatever came of that, but a few days later the admin took the server down lol.

Please tell me this was mmorpg.com.

LuckyNinja

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Mr. Squiffy || AKA LuminiferousPen
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2014, 01:06:40 pm »

I know this may be considered a pretty bad necro, but to Werty892 (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=29452) who decided to copy my griefing tale, stick it on Reddit, and get 3k karma and 4x Gold http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2626ka/where_are_you_banned_from_and_what_did_you_do_to/chn52sh

You. Are. A. Douche.
Steam page!

Also know as 'Mr. Squiffy'
On Reddit as LuminiferousPen!

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2014, 01:11:04 pm »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2014, 01:15:08 pm »

In all seriousness, I remembered it and thought it would fit well on the topic. I was not expecting that much of a response. Sorry Lucky :(

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2014, 01:16:37 pm »

Well, as long as this is necroèd, I remembered an incident from when command blocks were new. I had set up a local game with my brother on the other computer, and he was being a douche and breaking my creative world. So I set up a series of command blocks hooked up to a clock, which teleported him over a large pit to the void, continuously put him in survival (or was it adventure?) mode to make sure he didn't /gamemode 1 and fly away, and continuously (re)set his spawn to the same spot above said pit so every time he fell in and died he would just go up again. He left the map shortly after.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

LuckyNinja

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Mr. Squiffy || AKA LuminiferousPen
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2014, 01:19:35 pm »

Hey, I think I overreacted a bit, I wouldn't mind a bit of recognition thrown my way though, please.
Steam page!

Also know as 'Mr. Squiffy'
On Reddit as LuminiferousPen!

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2014, 01:19:55 pm »

Sure, I'll edit the post.

LuckyNinja

• Bay Watcher