Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253340 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...so your not going to, you know, HELP HER!?!? ...KJ is evil))

Selina takes the slap with a smile, her eyes yearning for more.

"Although i enjoy this, may someone BORN female harm me, I do so love a women's touch. HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!" Selina is getting scary...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She looks over at God!Kyle, walking over and tapping him on the shoulder.

"'scuse me."

Then she puts her hand in his face and blasts him with a 10% power Megadoleon, right through a window, just far enough away not to catch the house in the backfire as she launches him right through a rift in the dimension and back to his home timeline.

"Guy was starting to get on my nerves."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

(7)
It fails. He does back off though. As do the other Kyles who run away.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina turns to Demons Run with a haunty grin.

"You do so much enjoy inflicting pain, HURT ME!" Selina yells through a laugh.
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Anna (?) attempts to nom on Selina's insanity. Maybe. Possibly. We're not really sure how it works.

Stella is too sleepy to care what ever the hell her hitchhiker is doing.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She just glares at the god for a few moments. "Seriously. Stop it. You're pissin' me off. I won't hold back next time." She looks at Selina for a few seconds, and then shoves her hand into her chest, seeming to pass through without even making a wound, twisting a little. It would be painless, and then a slight flash of light would come from Selina's eyes as she forces the dark side back down.

"Oh, I do so love being a spirit again~"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((... a +4 to sanity i guess...? I only do the roll if someone actually tries to snap her out of it... or 5 pages go by.))

14+10 vs 5+10+4+4+2

Selina looks at the hand sticking in her before looking up at Demon's Run, confused.

"You touch, yet i do not feel... what plans do you have being of Pain?" Masochist Selina's eyes show a lust, for pain or pleasure it cannot be discerned.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"... Oh you're kidding me. Welp, I guess if she's not waking up..." She pulls her arm out of her, shaking her head. "Fuck it, she ain't got anything to do with me. You all try to snap her out of it, she'll probably just be worse with me." She walks off.

Yuri frowns, walking over to Selina and looking into her eyes. "Selina... Listen to me, please. You are not yourself at the moment. Please try to come back to yourself."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

10+6 vs 13+4+2

Selina stares for a moment into Yuri's eyes before (...20...) grabbing her Chest and kissing her very roughly.

"If none will show me sweet pain, perhaps i should show someone myself?" Selina looks dead serious.
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Oh great..."

Anna shudders a little. Stella falls out of her chair and continues sleeping.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

God!Kyle grabs Selina from behind and runs off with her before smacking her in the head.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...you know, knocking her out may be prudent here... that, and I have about 3 minutes left unfortunately.))

-ninja that does exactly that...-

Selina slumps to the floor, unconscious. Just before losing consciousness however, her eyes changed back to their normal hue.

((and i gotta go :( and big mistake here from me i bet but... If you guys want you can control Selina, Conny, and Meme... just try to keep it in character please... or as in character as i usually am on this thread. ciao! ))
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Demons Run shows up again and drags Selina off to a holding bubble so noone will do anything ill-advised.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Which is when Anima sighs.
"Maria might have wanted to help out there."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, looks like she needs a psychiatrist. Too bad no one here's qualified."
Cyrielle summons a mindlink bracelet and tries to access Selina's mind to find the source of the relapse and check up on her status.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 01:40:51 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 499