Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 977291 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12765 on: April 19, 2014, 11:51:13 am »

Kay XD well, if he refuses/tries to off himself, snicker-snack~ <3
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12766 on: April 19, 2014, 11:52:50 am »

inb4 this is actually like a magical girl game and bam, Zhengara takes his final form
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12767 on: April 19, 2014, 12:42:26 pm »

((To be fair, Rag was only available for RP like, a week ago.

Look guys, he's dead, curse lifted. Stop whining about who got to end him. :v))

You're supposed to do that IC, not OOC :V

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12768 on: April 19, 2014, 12:46:29 pm »

lol.

But yeah I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just doing what Jacque would do in the situation. In this case, that is kill the bastard because he doesn't deserve to live, several centuries in the future or not.

Post order doesn't necessarily denote priority. Later posts can intercept earlier ones, so long as it is reasonable. Jacque was already in place when ICARUS started to move, thus she had plenty of time to react. Thus, when ICARUS moves to essentially SAVE HIS LIFE, she killed him.

Basically, here's her thought process:

God-dickbag has cursed countless people, killed others.

Current victims are cleared up, okay.

If he's killed normally, he will come back and do it again.

therefore, best long-term option is to kill him and make DAMN sure he doesn't come back.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12769 on: April 19, 2014, 12:48:57 pm »

No more OOC in the IC thread for you two.

Akroma, you totes should have seen this coming. Weren't you the one who wanted Jacque's ability to kill it truly dead? It's a bit hard to complain when she kills it truly dead.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12770 on: April 19, 2014, 12:49:25 pm »

but you are being a jerk, you took a month worth of plot and investment and turned it into "oh well, my character is just such a ruthless killer teeheehee, also her standard power is an instant solution to the problem, why'd you even bother with making killing a god into a plot?"

you ARE being a jerk. I worked for this moment so hard, and you took it from me. This is not okay.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12771 on: April 19, 2014, 12:50:30 pm »

You stole the kill from me and I'm not complaining.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12772 on: April 19, 2014, 12:53:15 pm »

Akroma, you totes should have seen this coming. Weren't you the one who wanted Jacque's ability to kill it truly dead? It's a bit hard to complain when she kills it truly dead.

Like I said, you kinda brought it upon yourself. If you weren't planning to use Jacque's ability to kill everything to well, kill him, why'd you invite her to begin with?

ALSO I TOLD YOU TWO TO KEEP OOC IN OOC THREAD

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12773 on: April 19, 2014, 12:54:37 pm »

but you are being a jerk, you took a month worth of plot and investment and turned it into "oh well, my character is just such a ruthless killer teeheehee, also her standard power is an instant solution to the problem, why'd you even bother with making killing a god into a plot?"

you ARE being a jerk. I worked for this moment so hard, and you took it from me. This is not okay.

Look at it like this:

Jacque is a serial killer. Who targets people who commit heinous crimes with magic.

the bad guy is a person who committed heinous crimes with magic.

Therefore if given the chance, she is going to kill him dead.

I acknowledge that you worked hard to get here.

long story short, you're not allowed to dictate what other people do. You can have your character REACT to it if they'd have a problem with it, but that is, simply, what jacque would do in that situation. So she did it.

Tl;dr, I'm staying in character. Period. if you didn't want Jacque to act like jacque, you should have hired someone else to help.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12774 on: April 19, 2014, 12:56:00 pm »

it's not about just the Kill, it's about Rag deciding to just jump in last moment to rub his dick over a month of plot. "What's this, you want your finale that you worked for? well shit, here, have my dick instead". Like building a sandcastle and Rag trampling all over it

also, this conversation is over now. For Elf.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12775 on: April 19, 2014, 12:57:36 pm »

Sorry, that scene is hilarious to think of.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12776 on: April 19, 2014, 12:57:57 pm »

it's not about just the Kill, it's about Rag deciding to just jump in last moment to rub his dick over a month of plot. "What's this, you want your finale that you worked for? well shit, here, have my dick instead". Like building a sandcastle and Rag trampling all over it

also, this conversation is over now. For Elf.

... :|

I don't see it.

I did absolutely nothing to screw with the plot except, you know. change who killed him. Unless you planned for a centuries-long timeskip or something to have him involved again?

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12777 on: April 19, 2014, 12:58:20 pm »

it's not about just the Kill, it's about Jacque* deciding to just jump in last moment to rub her dick over a month of plot. "What's this, you want your finale that you worked for? well shit, here, have my dick instead". Like building a sandcastle and Jacque* trampling all over it
FTFY
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12778 on: April 19, 2014, 12:58:32 pm »

Enough OOC in the IC thread. Seriously.

Also, Akroma, no offense, but you had ICARUS BRING IN A SERIAL KILLER. It's kinda what they DO to kill people. Complain about it all you want, but you called in Jacque, not anyone else. I'll agree it seems a bit dickish for Rag to do that OOC, but IC, it's exactly what I expect Jacque to do.

And anyway it's a win-win situation. No curse, no asshole god in a millennium, and no issues. The only thing I can see here is the kill steal, which, frankly, is stupid, because ICARUS didn't even call 'dibs' on killing Zhengara. True, she MIGHT have wanted to, but there was nothing stopping, say, Sobek from executing him, or Queen Mab from ripping his soul out for wine and cheese.

Hell, you kinda stole the kill from Kyle, Sobek, Lunette and Stella by that logic. None of us are complaining. We all get XP anyway regardless.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12779 on: April 19, 2014, 12:59:56 pm »

Like I said, you kinda brought it upon yourself. If you weren't planning to use Jacque's ability to kill everything to well, kill him, why'd you invite her to begin with?
You invited Jacque, and we dragged Rag out partially so someone would PLAY jacque. :I
Sorry Akroma, but you brought Jacque in. Yeah, maybe the psycho speech wasn't part of your plan, but you couldn't have expected anything other than her  killing the bastard.

:I
/lastword
/lastninjaed by Elf
/Projeckbonus
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 1030