Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1694 1695 [1696] 1697 1698 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114010 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #25425 on: January 16, 2014, 03:25:08 am »

The door is open and Alice ends up being under the group as they walk through.

Maria looks around.
((She got trampled?))
((Actually, caught between everyone's legs, but since the mental image is funnier, sure.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25426 on: January 16, 2014, 03:26:20 am »

In that case, Alice makes sure to keep the plate of cookies safely above her head as she tries to avoid getting trampled.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25427 on: January 16, 2014, 03:31:32 am »

"I'm gonna like, go to sleep. Goodnight!"
Bethany fucks off so I can sleep.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25428 on: January 16, 2014, 03:36:04 am »

"Welcome back!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25429 on: January 16, 2014, 03:37:53 am »

Sen makes small talk with Richard.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25430 on: January 16, 2014, 03:39:21 am »

Alice delivers the plate of cookies.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25431 on: January 16, 2014, 03:41:08 am »

"Thank you Alice." Sen picks up Alice and puts her in her lap. Sen cringes a bit from picking her up. "Richard do you want a snack?" Sen picks up a cookie and begins to nibble on it.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25432 on: January 16, 2014, 03:44:15 am »

Kyle is looking into the kitchen from his corner. He may have said something like Senpai in Sen's direction but it was kind of mumbled.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25433 on: January 16, 2014, 03:49:51 am »

Sen yells back to Kyle to quite being an idiot and get out of the corner, "I gave you permission didn't I?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25434 on: January 16, 2014, 03:50:19 am »

"You said I could talk! Not get up!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25435 on: January 16, 2014, 03:52:16 am »

"..." Sen mumbles that she wished she wasn't under an oath not to hurt Yuri's friends. "I now give you permission to move as well as talk."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25436 on: January 16, 2014, 03:53:07 am »

Kyle gets up and walks over to the table and sits down at it.
"Thank you mistress."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25437 on: January 16, 2014, 04:30:53 am »

((Night all.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #25438 on: January 16, 2014, 05:35:31 am »

"That's the approach of a naive child. Even if we explained the problematics to the giants, and swore them to silence, the secret of our location is the foundation of our survival. Idealism is good, but when you are making decisions for an entire race, you do not jeopardize that on the trustworthyness of a giant. They may keep the secret at first, but as everything, giants grow larger and larger to *stand out*. A secret like this would make them interesting, and eventually they will spread it, because they value so little those that they think are below them."

You kill without warning, people like you are the reason heroes were required back where I come from

"Do you also kill birds for defending their nest, or ants that swarm out when you step on theirs? We do not actively hunt for humans for fun, or even nourishment, but for survival. If that is a bad thing, then you guys are a group of villains, for killing the monsters that threathen the world, and could need a lesson in humility and a lower viewpoint."

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:41:48 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25439 on: January 16, 2014, 07:25:55 am »

"That's the approach of a naive child. Even if we explained the problematics to the giants, and swore them to silence, the secret of our location is the foundation of our survival. Idealism is good, but when you are making decisions for an entire race, you do not jeopardize that on the trustworthyness of a giant. They may keep the secret at first, but as everything, giants grow larger and larger to *stand out*. A secret like this would make them interesting, and eventually they will spread it, because they value so little those that they think are below them."

You kill without warning, people like you are the reason heroes were required back where I come from

((also I have to go to bed, I guess the little person is going to get tag-teamed rather than ganged up on))

"Do you also kill birds for defending their nest, or ants that swarm out when you step on theirs? We do not actively hunt for humans for fun, or even nourishment, but for survival. If that is a bad thing, then you guys are a group of villains, for killing the monsters that threathen the world, and could need a lesson in humility and a lower viewpoint."

"The difference is that you are sapient, you have the capacity to reason and communicate, there will and should be different considerations because of this, would you like me to treat you like a bird or a mouse? or like a thinking being? I am not advocating that we kill you all, do not mistake me, but if you continue to be a menace something will have to be done, start the peace talks, or your "giants"will take steps to defend themselves. I also do not require you to become a part of society, tell people where your land is, and warn them off, I may even help you with that if you want to maintain isolation, but illusions are never foolproof, and I will not accept killing as the second line. Furthermore, you believe that leaving isolation is a good thing, yet kill to maintain that same isolation."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:27:34 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 1694 1695 [1696] 1697 1698 ... 4748