Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2052 2053 [2054] 2055 2056 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3033523 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #30795 on: January 23, 2014, 01:57:19 pm »

"Tell me, Void, what would you like me to call you in a casual manner?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30796 on: January 23, 2014, 01:57:42 pm »

"Do you think that we could just... you know, run through without regard for the traps since I don't really get hurt easy?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30797 on: January 23, 2014, 01:57:59 pm »

"I don't want death, I'm masochistic not suicidal. I ask because no one else I know is into that stuff except Marie, and only on occasion."

"Generally the two come hand-in-hand. I dabble, though mostly when someone's done something really bad to deserve pain before they die."
"Would you be up for some fun with me at my place? If your a bit masochistic yourself I will happily oblige. Just my usual rules of not letting me bleed out and no cutting off whole chunks of skin and we'll be good to go! ...And no stabbing my reproductive organs if you please unless you can reverse the damage."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30798 on: January 23, 2014, 02:00:48 pm »

"I don't want death, I'm masochistic not suicidal. I ask because no one else I know is into that stuff except Marie, and only on occasion."

"Generally the two come hand-in-hand. I dabble, though mostly when someone's done something really bad to deserve pain before they die."
"Would you be up for some fun with me at my place? If your a bit masochistic yourself I will happily oblige. Just my usual rules of not letting me bleed out and no cutting off whole chunks of skin and we'll be good to go! ...And no stabbing my reproductive organs if you please unless you can reverse the damage."

"I'm pretty much firmly on the dom side of things, thanks. And I'm sure we can find something. What kind of magic you got?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #30799 on: January 23, 2014, 02:01:24 pm »

I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #30800 on: January 23, 2014, 02:02:38 pm »

Marie chuckles.

"How do Fridays sound? Saturday if we can't make it then."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30801 on: January 23, 2014, 02:02:58 pm »

"I'm pretty much firmly on the dom side of things, thanks. And I'm sure we can find something. What kind of magic you got?"
"I'm fine with you doing so. And I have some contract soul magic thing. Only useful thing from it so far is that I can summons succubi when i'm bored."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30802 on: January 23, 2014, 02:03:06 pm »

"Could always go with 'master' or 'my lord'." He grins teasingly. "But really, whatever you want. I don't really have many titles. The current group you seem to be visiting with is familiar with one of my Avatars, though, so you could use his name if you suppose."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30803 on: January 23, 2014, 02:03:13 pm »

"Do you think that we could just... you know, run through without regard for the traps since I don't really get hurt easy?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30804 on: January 23, 2014, 02:04:00 pm »

"I'm fine with you doing so. And I have some contract soul magic thing. Only useful thing from it so far is that I can summons succubi when i'm bored."

"... If you use soul magic, that means you can manipulate life energy, which means you can heal yourself."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30805 on: January 23, 2014, 02:05:55 pm »

((This is directed at Yuri.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30806 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:34 pm »

((This is directed at Yuri.))

"Unless any one of them doesn't do physical damage, or they just have enough to make your resistance not matter."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #30807 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:44 pm »

<I'm getting bored and I like to give back massages.>
<And you don't see why offering someone a back massage out of the blue might be seen as...odd?>

Will looks for clues towards...um...what are they doing here, again?
Looking for the Eye of Horus in Ra's hoard. Which is guarded by traps. Horus leads them to a long corridor, nodding.
"Right, Thoth gave us a key to this one. Someone take it out and cancel this trap. One less trap to kill us all, at least."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30808 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:54 pm »

"... If you use soul magic, that means you can manipulate life energy, which means you can heal yourself."
"I can?" Luna takes out a knife and stabs her hand quickly before putting the knife away and trying to heal herself. (82+...Enough) Not even a scar left.

"...You can stap my reproductive organs all you want now, as long as I get a chance to heal every few minutes."
Luna grins in pure glee.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30809 on: January 23, 2014, 02:08:46 pm »

"I can?" Luna takes out a knife and stabs her hand quickly before putting the knife away and trying to heal herself. (82+...Enough) Not even a scar left.

"...You can stap my reproductive organs all you want now, as long as I get a chance to heal every few minutes."
Luna grins in pure glee.

"I see. Maybe I'll take you up on that sometime...?" She inquires after her name.
Pages: 1 ... 2052 2053 [2054] 2055 2056 ... 4748