Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2462 2463 [2464] 2465 2466 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3023480 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Dragons paid us to replace the title
« Reply #36945 on: February 01, 2014, 03:34:10 am »

No, the people who weren't already dead have now been hospitalized, police are investigating the scene.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36946 on: February 01, 2014, 03:48:00 am »

[To: Maria] <Are you okay? I hardly ever hear from you nowadays...>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #36947 on: February 01, 2014, 03:50:01 am »

>I'm fine.....<
Maria is helping out at the hospital.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36948 on: February 01, 2014, 04:28:27 am »

<Okay, just making sure seeing as quite a bit of drama has occurred.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #36949 on: February 01, 2014, 05:12:57 am »

((AUGH so much missed plot. Damn you and your silly time zones!))

"Hey...if that abandoned office building only had the cameras *inside* destroyed (why would it even have cameras in the first place), why don't we look for cameras outside of the building, that give us a view of the entrance? The bomber didn't teleport away, we determined as much, so we would be able to get a look at that person as he leaves the building?"

Hainuwele propses that to the police
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36950 on: February 01, 2014, 05:15:57 am »

"We've been trying to ma'am, but we don't know who the bomber is. Plenty of people enter that building every day."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36951 on: February 01, 2014, 05:17:39 am »

"Didn't you say it was *abandoned*?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36952 on: February 01, 2014, 05:18:53 am »

"It was abandoned after the explosion, ma'am."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36953 on: February 01, 2014, 05:21:37 am »

"Than simply bring in *all* of them, starting with all employees. We should be able to determine via magic signature if any of them are the bomber. If not, start cross referancing the footage with the employee list and start determining who the non-employees where who entered. It may take weeks, but it's a way."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36954 on: February 01, 2014, 05:23:19 am »

The officer nods. "We'd need to know who they are first. All we have is the footage."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36955 on: February 01, 2014, 05:27:28 am »

"The office has a list of employees, and records and questionings of the people working in there, especialy from the reception, will give us info on visitors. What we need is a list of those who cant be identified that way, those will be our suspects. We also need to check in-house footage prior to the destruction of the cameras, see if there was anything suspicious, someone checking out the cameras, or the viewpoint from where the bombs detonated. Generaly any suspicious activity"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36956 on: February 01, 2014, 05:29:05 am »

"The cameras went off shortly before the explosion if that's in any way important."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36957 on: February 01, 2014, 05:35:15 am »

"It's not, what matters is what happened in the days, weeks, maybe months prior to the explosion. I really don't wanna seem respectless and explain your job to you, but what is needed right now is mostly manpower. We need one taskforce to go through hours and hours of security footage, one taskforce who begins compiling a list of all employees and official visitors who came into the building that day, alongside a mage, perhaps one of us, who can check them for any magic signatures. We need a third task force who cross referances that list and the footage for anyone who was in that building and remains unnamed. Focus especially on the viewing point from where the teleportations happened. This was not a spontanous act, probably planned for months. At some point in time, the bomber will have scouted out the viewpoint, so I want a group that focuses on that part of the building. I'll assist in the viewing of that footage if you'll let me. It's quite a lot, afterall."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36958 on: February 01, 2014, 05:40:55 am »

"My apologies ma'am, but I am in no position to do anything. The feds will be taking over this investigation."
((Need to sleep now. Sorry.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36959 on: February 01, 2014, 05:44:16 am »

"Well...but until they have taken over, you have a bit of time to make some copies of the footage, right? At the very least, we need the footage of the viewpoint of the last few months, and a full list of employees. That will be enough that we can carry out own investigation. Trust us, we are to be reckoned with, and have means the feds dont."
Pages: 1 ... 2462 2463 [2464] 2465 2466 ... 4748