Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 316844 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #570 on: October 07, 2013, 04:55:40 pm »

"Well thank goodness for small favors." Sheila groused. The trip had clearly been hard on her- Her cheery temperament had given way to short, biting comments and a near total lack of flirting.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 07, 2013, 05:11:01 pm »

: "I have a rather sinking feeling about this..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 07, 2013, 05:18:37 pm »

:"I'm pretty damn sure the list of things she doesn't hate is vanishingly small."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 07, 2013, 05:19:15 pm »

: "No, just doubting that we'll be able to enjoy those comforts for long."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 07, 2013, 05:22:17 pm »

"Sounds good to me." Fezz for the most part took the harsh traveling well, although he was still dour from the loss of his trunk. While he may be a scholar, a mage, and a historian, he had spent his whole life traveling so he's rather used to bad terrain. Although normally they'd travel by goat paths or hunter's trails, not 'obviously hazardous for your health' routes. Well, not when they could help it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 07, 2013, 05:23:52 pm »

"Such optimism." Irene grinned as she took the group through last wall of bushes. The road was clearly visible in front of them, and through the trees they could see low guardposts and wall, the Mireosian side of the border.

Meanwhile...

"Lieutenant, report!"

"Sir! We have killed all the guards and civil servants. We found a young man locked in one of the rooms, he must be some kind of petty thief."

"I see. As long as he doesn't do anything stupid, just keep him inside. What about the ballista? Is it operational? And that girl who escaped on a horse, where is she?"

"Sir! The ballista is operational and our archer is manning it. As for the escapee, Sir Leymont went after her."

"Leymont? He is going to kill a woman? Ha! Pity I can't see it. He would possibly burst into tears before she would beg for mercy. Anyways, with this border victory, Duke Neithart should easily see how weak Mireos is and understand that forceful approach is the best and the only realistic way to reunite our two lands!"

Due south, in the woods...

Pair of riders rode between the trees and bushes, but the male was slowly gaining on the girl.

"Please, wait! I'm not going to hurt you! I... I would never harm a woman. So please, stop for a moment!"

~~Player Turn 1~~

Enemies' Stats!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 05:30:15 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 07, 2013, 05:27:49 pm »

: Hey Fezz, I say that you are earing the end of that book you are reading.  Here I hope you enjoy it, you seem to be quite teh scholar

Maible hands fezz a text entitled Anima, Light, Dark: An in depth analysis of the differences and whether or not they are in our minds

((Ninja'd by update))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 07, 2013, 05:31:24 pm »

"Is the border always under such heavy guard?" Sheila asked, reaching for her axe. This didn't look quite right.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 07, 2013, 05:31:38 pm »

: "...You know, from the looks of that border outpost, I just like to say that I told you all something like this would happen. No axemen here, so that's a bonus though."

Move to 8,3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 07, 2013, 05:33:38 pm »

"What? No, it shouldn't be at this point... after all, the road goes through swampy and unpopulated area..." Irene squinted her eyes and looked between the trees.

"Are... are they wearing orange uniforms? Oh no, it's Riemondian attack! We have to stop them!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 07, 2013, 05:38:15 pm »

"We trudge through poison swamps for two days, no hot food, no beds, and now we have to stop an invasion? I want a raise, lady." Sheila takes her axe in hand and Moves to 6,6

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 07, 2013, 05:40:03 pm »

"I guess I'm to get no rest today, either."

Leo sighed and looked at the enemy from where he stood before heading 1W and 2S to 6,3.

(Tar already went to 8,3, BM.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 07, 2013, 05:45:39 pm »

: Will things ever go according to plan? Probably not

Travel 1 w and 3 S
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 07, 2013, 05:56:08 pm »

"Ah, thank you." Fezz looked at the books title, then at the spine of the book, then the back, flipped to the first page to inspect the author's name before tucking it into a book satchel that appears to have been attached to the inside of his cloak.

"Hm, I don't think I've actually read this before... But then again I try to keep my, ah, magical skills quiet so I don't normally get books like these. To be honest I've actually red this book many times before, so I really just keep it on me for sentimental value." He shows an exceedingly old tome that may have been red at one point in time but has now faded to a dingy brown. Its spine is heavily creased and is heavily reinforced with newer thread to keep the book's binding strong despite its age. The cover is utterly indistinguishable, whatever print may of been on it has been faded long ago.

Hearing the commotion up ahead he retrieves his thick tome he brought out earlier in the last battle, replacing in its spot the book he had shown Maible.

"Wait, what's going on? Someone's attacking the guard post? I can't see anything from back here." Fezz tried to see what everyone was talking about but his position at the back of the group couldn't allow his eyes to pierce the thicker trees blocking whatever everyone else was looking at.

He moves to 6.1 to attempt to get a better look.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:10:44 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 510