??? [Please, vote ONLY if you are part of the thread]

Iron Fist
- 0 (0%)
Velvet Palm
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 15, 2013, 05:37:07 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32

Author Topic: Murderwheel: Rabbits, Kittens and Sunshine[Community Fortress]  (Read 46952 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Murderwheel, Refuge for Kings [Community FOrtress][Everyone is Welcome]
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 05:57:23 am »

Journal of Gar the Axedwarf.
Dear diary. We convinced those stoned goblins to put down their weapons and armour. By 'convinced' I mean not usual dwarfy way of 'convincing' by applying heavy weapons to their limbs, but literally convinced. We just asked them to put the weapons down, and they did. Also they threw down their armour and even clothes, giggling and singing about elven lifestyle in a harmony with nature.
Now we have halls filled with NAKED stoned hippie goblins. Please make me unsee it.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 06:55:50 pm »

It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2013, 03:14:45 pm »

I would really appreciate feedback on how I'm writting Litheme, I do not think I am getting it just right. It's my first time writing female characters and I am not sure if I am doing a good job.

Also I will try to give two sides to each Chapter, one for Litheme and one for Exodius. Each chapter from Chapter XV, included, will be for one season only, to make sure I write regularly. I will update the dwarf list at my earliest convenience.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:42:46 am by exodius1 »
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2013, 05:30:30 pm »

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2013, 08:04:31 pm »

Journal of Griffin:

ENTRY #1
Why was I called from my duties as a royal guard to this forsaken fortress? The corridors are littered with junk, and we found the goblins drunk. I must say, that little trick about the goblins handing their armor and weaponry over worked quite well. They are now pacified and I am keeping a close eye on them, along with my duties of watching Litheme. Recently, there was a fight between a goblin and a yak. I feel sorry for the goblin, after being tossed like that. There was also a death. HissingWallnuts' baby has died from starvation. I have managed to stop Hissing before he could do anything more drastic to Litheme. I cannot stop to feel partially responsible for this death, if only I would have payed more attention to recent events.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2013, 02:24:43 am »

Journal of Gar the axedwarf.
Dear diary. I said that Yaks are our real friends, and they prove it! Yak bull just gored a goblin lasher, kicking hin in the chest and right into the heart! I call this move - Yak Heart Attack!
Other news - Everyone thinks that Litheme is in charge for EVERYTHING here, even for their stupidness. HissingWallnuts blamed her for his own baby got lost and died because mother didn't give a fuck about that. Oh those peasants.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2013, 12:10:29 pm »

Spoiler: Chapter XV (click to show/hide)

We are down to four friendly goblins, I will try to keep them around as long as possible.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:42:51 pm by exodius1 »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2013, 03:11:42 pm »

Journal of Gar the axedwarf

Dear diary. One of this outpost's founder have returned back from wilderness. Name is Flame, the brewer and cook. Strangely, he doesn't want to be a cook anymore, but wants to be a soldier instead. Well, he's the hammerdwarf now, but I guess he'd be more deadly with his brewery - just look at those goblins who are still out of their minds! I think if their kin sieges us, we just throw the barrels out the walls and wait for them to drink them dry. Nobody except dwarves can survive that!

Other news - soon we will flood everything with magma, which is always Fun! When they start, I'll be on the highest tower with a barrel of rum and a piece of meat roast watching that.
Oh, look, Flame is chasing some elf. He'd better have an axe instead of hammer, it's more amusing and fitting.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2013, 05:52:17 pm »

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2013, 05:58:41 am »

Contest for a Very Dwarvy Name is open. Please do give your ideas as to what to call our magma-device. Extra points for acronyms that make sense are dwarvy^^. Winners get an engraved quarters complete with office, dining room and sculpture garden, with furniture material of their choice.

Terms and conditions apply, for rarer materials one may wait for 10+dwarven years.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:15:17 pm by exodius1 »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2013, 02:29:04 pm »

Dear journal. Everything is ready for the magma-flooding the whole outside. But before we start, it need the Proper name. Whole fortress is mumbling words and aguing with each others. Nobody does the work.

Let me suggest some names too.
INcendiary SAfety NEtwork. INSANE
CHeerful Approach Of Sanitarization, magmatic device - CHAOS M.D.
Seek-Pursue-Ignite Climatic Engine. SPICE, that must flow.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2013, 02:43:49 pm »

Dear journal. Everything is ready for the magma-flooding the whole outside. But before we start, it need the Proper name. Whole fortress is mumbling words and aguing with each others. Nobody does the work.

Let me suggest some names too.
INcendiary SAfety NEtwork. INSANE
CHeerful Approach Of Sanitarization, magmatic device - CHAOS M.D.
Seek-Pursue-Ignite Climatic Engine. SPICE, that must flow.

Nice!

Results of the test were rather underwhelming though. I do not want to give that many spoilers since it is in Chapter XVIII but what I can tell you is fact that it spreads extremely slowly. At least I fried one goblin while doing it. I am also doing a back up version of the fort, just in case i misjudge something while making the device more.... efficient(nothing major, really. I'm no good with engineering)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2013, 02:56:08 pm »

Results of the test were rather underwhelming though. I do not want to give that many spoilers since it is in Chapter XVIII but what I can tell you is fact that it spreads extremely slowly. At least I fried one goblin while doing it. I am also doing a back up version of the fort, just in case i misjudge something while making the device more.... efficient(nothing major, really. I'm no good with engineering)
Set pumps where the magma fills those narrow channels. Pressurized magma spreads much faster!

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2013, 03:21:24 pm »

Set pumps where the magma fills those narrow channels. Pressurized magma spreads much faster!

And puts a shitload of strain on my computer^^. plus I do not want to go Boatmurdered, I want to use it as a crowd control. Thus I had made two more channels next to the Ramps into the fort and I am working on making that the only way to get in^^. We do not want to set the world and migrants on fire accidentally, do we?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2013, 03:27:40 pm »

We do not want to set the world and migrants on fire accidentally, do we?
WUT??  :o  We do not?!
music that fits the situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32