Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more of or to see improved?

Combat.
- 2 (20%)
Roleplay.
- 2 (20%)
Details.
- 1 (10%)
Plot/Intrigue
- 4 (40%)
Other.
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 07, 2014, 10:09:51 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 71

Author Topic: "The Filth of Kalgena" OOC thread. The GM has his shit together. Somewhat.  (Read 52921 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Sorry, was slightly absent from this board. I would be happy to RP meeting back up with the lads at the pub or something...

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool. Zako gets back to me, I'll solidify the turn.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I think your DMing is fine, more or less. I haven't had much experience myself, and it is a forum game.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I have realized how damn hard it is to play as a wizard (I should have made a warlock or something instead...). Still, I'm going to stick with it as best as I can, so yeah, count me in.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm just going to railroad this a little, cause I'm itching to drop plot elements on you. That goes for both groups.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scrath that. I sat down after getting home from work, ready to railroad the hell out of this turn. Then I realized that I forgot to do tommorrow's homework. Sorry guys, if I dont get a turn up in five hours, it won't be up eighteen hours. If it's not up, make some actions.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

I don't understand. Why are we not back yet? Did we died? Are we captured? What happened?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You not being back yet is my excuse for having the two groups in different places in the timeline, especially after a significant plot event. We will find out together why you have not returned.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

"As long as he's answering my questions, he's allowed to speak."
Alaris looks back to Elias.
"Here's what I don't understand... Why would you tip me off to a murder you committed?"
No, I'm pointing out that he just responded while I had him gagged :P.

I want to keep him still and silent so he can't cast spells, because that's pretty much his only way to evade justice at this point.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Here's what I don't understand... Why would you tip me off to a murder you committed?"

I want to keep him still and silent so he can't cast spells, because that's pretty much his only way to evade justice at this point.
ARGH. Forgot to mention the escape silence roll.
No one ever expect Piazo material in a DnD game. Or transparent text.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

ARGH. Forgot to mention the escape silence roll.
No one ever expect Piazo material in a DnD game. Or transparent text.
He can beat my Grapple?
Damned lucky boss character.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be honest, OOC, I don't think this is Elias. IC, I only have slight reason to doubt it was Elias, but I as a player highly doubt it. For one thing, it seems like the time between him running from Gartens and getting back to the store is much to short, plus he would have had to wait for that potion to wear off. That and it doesn't really make sense that he would tip me off to a murder he committed. I'm thinking it's some kind of shapeshifter who needs human organs to either sustain itself or to use in a shapeshifting ritual or potion. Either way, I seriously doubt Elias is the actual suspect.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

It could be him who's behind the murder, but he's tricking us with a shapeshifting duplicate. After all, arresting somebody for a confession only to find that it wasn't really them you had makes our case look pretty bad.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alaris is convinced that that was actually a terrible idea.
Is this a mind control thing, or do I just somehow know that he just tried to mind control Gregory?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alaris is convinced that that was actually a terrible idea.
Is this a mind control thing, or do I just somehow know that he just tried to mind control Gregory?
You've been mind controlled.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 71