Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: SHIT, LET'S BE ADVENTURING: UPDATES NOW A THING  (Read 9172 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Blow me. With wind. To put out the fire.
I think I might want to over come my resevations and GM.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blow me. With wind. To put out the fire.
I think I might want to over come my resevations and GM.

* LordSlowpoke descends from heavens

just as according to keikaku

seriously though i'm grade a shit when it comes to schedules, pm me if you want to run with the shit i made up or just run with your own thing <3

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. Post something here to remind me at around three and I'll get back to you on that.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Um that was a miss-click I meant to only attack the dwarf.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

FUCK. THAT.

A tremor starts. The Underworld opens up, sucking LordSlowpoke into hell, since he's too slow to respond. Then, the giant bird screams "SVINE? SVINE MUT IST GUT JA!" He then proceeds to peck the living shit out of Froggy Ninja who (2) doesn't take it so well. The Hydra falls over, screaming in agony as his scales are torn off. (1 turn left till bird death)

kj125
(Magic: 4) the wind you called is powerful enough to put out the flames, but your still smoldering (1 turn to live +1-1=1) you are alive. For now.

Mary
Mary, who's on auto because fuck logic, (2) accidentally looks at the Cat. And then (2-1) does a double take. And then drops dead. Again. Since she's a ghost. (Dead)

catpersonwhosnameiforgot
You're on auto too! Congrats. You take the Leather in your inventory and (5) fashion a Ball of Knitted Leather. You then proceed to be occupied by it for (will: 1) the next 3 turns. Must be a good ball.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:36:29 pm by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will note that WhitusOpus is not the GM and tell you all to ignore him while I work out stuff with the GM.

Stay tuned for more!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I will note that WhitusOpus is not the GM and tell you all to ignore him while I work out stuff with the GM.

Waaaaaaaay ahead of you there.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stay tuned for more!

Don't think there's much to be worked out anymore, unless I forgot something horribly. Just some source material to be read up on.

It's a pretty great setting I think, and handing it away to someone who knows how to run things is probably the best idea I had in a while. Huzzah!

Also confirming that this is happening, I guess.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WIP UNLESS I'VE GOTTEN EVERYONE

Dwarf and Hydra and the... wait what?
Spit out sponge and if I'm sucesfull, throw or kick sponge down hole. Shoot hydra with machine gun.
(( racial ability could be a machine gun that transforms into a ring of keys and back randomly, alongside being immune to alcohol poisoning and being short.))
(3+1) You can't quite get the sponge up but you don't pass out! Small victories my short angry friend. (Two turns left to not die)

Kyle turns to the highborn and... promptly gets distracted due to the fact she isn't wearing pants.
"Jebus... just like one of my echi pics..."
Kyle stares a little more at Mary before readying a pouch of magic dust (read, crack/LSD that can be absorbed through the skin.) and flies over to the guy that's yelling to see what he wants.
NOT COOL BRO! I'MA KILL YOU SO HARD! I use my hydra elemental breath powers.
Mainfest machinge gun that randomly transforms into ring of keys as dwarven racial ability. Spit out sponge and if I'm sucesfull, throw or kick sponge down hole. Shoot hydra with machine gun.
THIS ALSO APPLIES TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(1+1) You breath in when you should have exhaled. You are choking for one turn.
(2+1) Your second attempt fails as well, but you don't take damage.

Azol-Gathog pondered the situation. This humanoid seemed to be taking its time suffocating.
He would rather be spending this time in a more profitable way, but alas.

>Once my opponent loses consciousness, reclaim my plank.

((I have no idea what racial ability I should have, to be honest. I already seem to be okay at absorbing stuff. Some sort of telepathy? *shrug*))
(2+1) You don't reclaim you plank whether that Dick passed out or not.

GM PC and Highborn
Kyle turns to the highborn and... promptly gets distracted due to the fact she isn't wearing pants.
Kyle stares a little more at Mary before readying a pouch of magic dust (read, crack/LSD that can be absorbed through the skin.) and flies over to the guy that's yelling to see what he wants.
(1) Kyle doesn't stare at all. He in fact does the opposite action and gets to work. (5) Kyle succesfully produces a pouch of dust and (4) he flies over to the yelling man landing with a thump a bit away.

"Oui? Wat ees eet?" Mary says with a huff.

((She still has a dress on, you know. It's not like she's baring her chest for all to see.))

1. Create stockings and shoes so that a certain perv can stop ogling me.
2. Fortify dress so that I don't have to worry about it suddenly disappearing.
3. Go seek out the old man Kyle was talking about.

You may want to give me suggestions regarding your RACIAL ABILITIES right about now. Subject to approval.

((As a ghost, Lady Mary should be able to fly as well as having a limited ability to pass through physical objects. Possibly other stuff if I can think of it.))
(5) Despite Kyle not staring at all you do make master work shoes and stockings.
(3+1) Sorry, but Kyle now has a real reason to stare at that Highbut. Your dress disappears.
You float over as well letting the Homestuck character and combatants bugger around on their own.

GCat
Finally bother to take notice of the others.
Look 2cute2live to try to get free stuff.
(2+1) You only barely notice them.
(1+1) The hydra kicks you. You are dazed.

Players:

Spoiler: Dwarven Dick Detective (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mary Anjou (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dave D. Davidson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Armork (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azol-Gathog (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GCat (click to show/hide)

NPCs:

Spoiler: Brass Bird (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Robed Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mountain Gorilla (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:54:56 pm by kj1225 »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How work-in-progress is WIP?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It should be almost ready if I missed no one.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ah. I was just wondering because the old person hasn't said anything yet, and the status spoilers are unchanged.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

((Can I just make my default action attacking the dwarf until one of us dies?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I guess.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Mon Dieu!" Mary cries, hoping that no one has seen her like this.

1. Create a fancy dress to cover myself. The more lace the better!

((Also, the old man doesn't care the naked ghost girl right in front of him?))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:48:58 pm by USEC_OFFICER »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6