Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 172668 times)

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #465 on: August 04, 2016, 11:54:57 pm »

My bottle of liquid desperation is in the form of a half bottle of butterscotch schnapps. It's been sitting in the back of the cupboard for about seven years now, and I shudder to think of any point where I might be desperate enough to seriously consider drinking it.

Dry July is over! Hooray for wine!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 05, 2016, 09:16:34 am »

I like butterscotch.

I very much doubt I would like butterscotch schnapps.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Catmeat

• Bay Watcher
  • 50/50 cat pork burger wth sweet lime sauce is best
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 05, 2016, 09:41:39 am »

Ive had too much.
You know when youve had too much? Yep.
Im there.

Im feeling like curling into a ball near a fire, meat in my belly, strange tongue babbling out of giant flat faced monsters thir tiny ears unresponsive to my delight and euporia, smells of singed earth and hair, the world fades as my eylids close.
Only to awake to cold winds, the hot embers glowing as spirits whistle through limbs above me, where has my warmth gone? My belly is no longer filled, my eyes adjust and I can see the giants have retired to sleep, the stars and moon unhinderd by clouds shower light into most shadows, blurred in vision I scan around myself to detect movement.. none.
Maybe I should sleep by a giant, they warm me up quickly. Atleast until I get chased away.
Giants are fickle, always doing strange things, seeming to have no routine, I have a routine why cant they!
Mm yes I was right flat faces are very warm
Puns are social lubricant.
Too much and you lose sensation

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 05, 2016, 03:27:24 pm »

Ive had too much.
You know when youve had too much? Yep.
Im there.

Im feeling like curling into a ball near a fire, meat in my belly, strange tongue babbling out of giant flat faced monsters thir tiny ears unresponsive to my delight and euporia, smells of singed earth and hair, the world fades as my eylids close.
Only to awake to cold winds, the hot embers glowing as spirits whistle through limbs above me, where has my warmth gone? My belly is no longer filled, my eyes adjust and I can see the giants have retired to sleep, the stars and moon unhinderd by clouds shower light into most shadows, blurred in vision I scan around myself to detect movement.. none.
Maybe I should sleep by a giant, they warm me up quickly. Atleast until I get chased away.
Giants are fickle, always doing strange things, seeming to have no routine, I have a routine why cant they!
Mm yes I was right flat faces are very warm
You need pizza and some sleep.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 06, 2016, 11:45:20 pm »

Booze has been acquired, ahead of schedule and well within operating budget.   
Awaiting go time at 1500 hours.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 07, 2016, 12:01:26 am »

Now proceeding with party payload to designated location.
Over and out.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #471 on: August 12, 2016, 01:33:35 am »

Drnk me thought it was a good idea to tell somebdy I have a crush on them

I don'r knwo how this will go

Or how I want it to go

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 12, 2016, 01:35:20 am »

More drink is in order then.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 12, 2016, 11:56:39 am »

Is there a... thing ... where your liver starts to hurt when you've had too much to drink? Can you actually feel your liver like that? I dunno if is really my liver, might be abdoimnal muscles or some shit like that.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 12, 2016, 12:01:12 pm »

I don't know where my liver is and don't feel like checking (mmm post-work IPAs)

But uh, when I go to far, I often get a persistent tender soreness on my lower right side, towards my back.
Which I think is where kidneys are?
I seem to remember the liver being higher than that...
Still, it aches some to touch, so I take it as a sign to back off for a few days.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 12, 2016, 12:04:01 pm »

Is there a... thing ... where your liver starts to hurt when you've had too much to drink? Can you actually feel your liver like that? I dunno if is really my liver, might be abdoimnal muscles or some shit like that.
EDIT: WHen I think about it, I've havern't actualy had a sober day since late June, so there's that..,

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 12, 2016, 12:09:49 pm »

I don't know where my liver is and don't feel like checking (mmm post-work IPAs)

But uh, when I go to far, I often get a persistent tender soreness on my lower right side, towards my back.
Which I think is where kidneys are?
I seem to remember the liver being higher than that...
Still, it aches some to touch, so I take it as a sign to back off for a few days.
I have a bitf of trouble bending over... it's kinda on t he right side, under the ribcage...

maybe itll go away if I try exercising a bit

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 12, 2016, 12:17:55 pm »

Uh yeah dude I don't know what organ that is but
Well, you heard me lol

I've had dry days since June but not many, and most of them were a family visit.
I count having family push a beer or two on me as dry because I sipped that thing soooo slowly.  Might as well been seltzer water, with my tolerance.  Too concerned about giving them any info.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 12, 2016, 12:43:42 pm »

That's about where the liver is.

Not sure it would necessarily be the liver, but if you're worried about it, doctor visit may be in order.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 12, 2016, 12:55:04 pm »

I actually went to the hospital the first time it happened, thinking it might be appendicitis.  About a year ago.
They were pretty rude, honestly.  Had me lay on a stretcher in a hallway for almost an hour after taking my blood and urine.
Nurse finally came back saying "Eh dunno all looks fine".  IE they failed to find what was wrong.  I was very tender on that side.

Worse yet, I had told the doctor initially about the alcohol.  And when he came back at the end (because I insisted) I mentioned it again, and he didn't give me more than "maybe".

It was just the alcohol.  The quacks.  I know I was distracting them from other cases, but...  I really just needed to hear "That's where your liver is" or "You're right, downing like a pint of rum can cause soreness there".  Instead I was scared I had appendicitis and had to lay there in a gown, in a hallway, for an hour.  And have blood drawn.  And they really did nothing but *HALFWAY* confirm what I suggested.  The quack.
Male nurse who drew blood was decently hot though, and good bedside manner.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 141