Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Medium: Artemis Dimikaelo IV (Barely Starting)  (Read 586 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
The Medium: Artemis Dimikaelo IV (Barely Starting)
« on: January 28, 2014, 11:43:33 pm »

Hello, everyone. I am DarkArtemisFowl, known on some other websites as Artemis Dimikaelo. You may also know me from my frequent posting on the Roll to Dodge forums, and some posting on the DF sections.

With documentation in this thread, I am going to write a book that I've been planning for about eight years now. It focuses around a boy who has an ability to use his dreams to connect to different dimensions and worlds, alongside his alter-ego who lives in another world.

I will update this every 2-3 days with progress on how the book is going and occasionally maybe a sample from the book itself for feedback purposes. I plan to write, on average, two to three pages a day. Maybe more or less depending on how much homework will bear down on me.

If you want more information, please take a quick look at Roll to Medium (A post-sequel to this book that I am writing), and Special People (An RtD that runs parallel to the same timeline that Roll to Medium is taking place [unless the Special People GM notifies me otherwise]).

Thank you and good reading. I hope Bay12 will urge me to commit to this project, and I will start writing this now.
-Artemis