Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 148

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition  (Read 244567 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition
« Reply #630 on: March 03, 2014, 12:06:49 am »

Wait, all the pain energy is concentrated to a single point, Chzo, that is, but he/it is not collapsing to a black hole? Force Chzo to follow the laws of physics. Then FINALLY leg it. Sooner or later I'll get a 5 and be a hero.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #631 on: March 03, 2014, 12:17:14 am »

Wait, all the pain energy is concentrated to a single point, Chzo, that is, but he/it is not collapsing to a black hole? Force Chzo to follow the laws of physics. Then FINALLY leg it. Sooner or later I'll get a 5 and be a murderer.
ftfy
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 03, 2014, 12:33:14 am »

"These should come in handy... Hey lady! The readout on the computer says there's about 20 of these places left intact. We checking them all or what?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 03, 2014, 01:04:21 am »

"These should come in handy... Hey lady! The readout on the computer says there's about 20 of these places left intact. We checking them all or what?"

Nice find! We'll send crews out to them later, lets grab the stuff from here first. Get a analog map if you can. Terror birds'll smell the raptor soon, so we need to evac.

Wait, all the pain energy is concentrated to a single point, Chzo, that is, but he/it is not collapsing to a black hole? Force Chzo to follow the laws of physics. Then FINALLY leg it. Sooner or later I'll get a 5 and be a hero.

Its a separate dimension, your laws of physics don't apply there. the only thing holding you together is me bribing Chzo with a stream of pure pain.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #634 on: March 03, 2014, 01:11:16 am »

Pst, was the truck of bananas right-side-up or upside-down?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 03, 2014, 01:12:22 am »

"Where are I anyways...?"
TVBH says looking around for a convient NPC or sign.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 03, 2014, 01:13:34 am »

Nice find! We'll send crews out to them later, lets grab the stuff from here first. Get a analog map if you can. Terror birds'll smell the raptor soon, so we need to evac.

"They come in packs? Or could we take one out with that nifty MG?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2014, 01:31:52 am »

You are smothered in bananas.

The big ones are as tall as elephants, lightning fast, and they could rip your head off in under a second. You do not even ATTEMPT to kill them, unless you have a mechsuit. Give us a hand with these crates.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2014, 01:32:38 am »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2014, 01:33:16 am »

Its a separate dimension, your laws of physics don't apply there.
Hence my action. A 5 would be really nice right now. Besides, Chzo just ate ALL the pain, including the pain he/it is comprised of, I assume. Pulling an Ouroboros is already terrible for the dimension's stability and my sanity.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2014, 01:36:46 am »

Welcome to... What the fuck is this shit man. You're standing in something you don't even recognise, or begin to recognise. Its an endless metal plain with sections randomly rising and falling.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 03, 2014, 01:38:14 am »

While waiting for another science possessions TVBH wanders about.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 03, 2014, 01:50:08 am »

The big ones are as tall as elephants, lightning fast, and they could rip your head off in under a second. You do not even ATTEMPT to kill them, unless you have a mechsuit. Give us a hand with these crates.
"Sure. Hehe, funny you should mention a mech suit. I have a friend with one, but he's a bit inaccessible right now. I think he stole if off one of the troubleshooters, though."

Load up and GTFO

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 03, 2014, 01:53:36 am »

Attempt to kiss girl but stop if she doesn't want me to.

[6]

You kiss her. It is literally the smoothest thing that has ever happened. The GM quantum high-fives you and you are stunned.

Go drunk science a cyborg chick!

[1]

You can't see shit. A metal platform rises below you.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

[2]

Shaddup, let me tell you something. Before there was thought, there was this place. One Earth. With a single history. But with the coming of life, came the illusion of free will. And with that illusion, came chaos. With every choice we make, we literally create a world. History branches in two, creating one Earth where we made the choice, and a second where we didn't. That's the secret of the universe, you know. Billions of people, making billions of choices, creating infinite Earths. Some so similar to each other that you could spend a lifetime searching for any difference. Others so radically different, they defy comprehension. This has happened trillions and trillions of times, across the universe. If you think I'm letting you do what you want, keeping up the nuking, you have another thing coming. For I will unmake you from all of reality, should you destroy the chance of billions of universes being created.

Get to work sowing potatoey chaos, or fear my wrath.

Direct the radiation at the US. Run.

[2]

Radiation, being a force, isn't taking your shit and irradiates Iceland. You are captured by the UN.

[2]

Chzo sends you to the potato dimension.

While waiting for another science possessions TVBH wanders about.

You wander about your little metal square. Yay.

"Sure. Hehe, funny you should mention a mech suit. I have a friend with one, but he's a bit inaccessible right now. I think he stole if off one of the troubleshooters, though."

Load up and GTFO

[5]

Crates loaded, and you get out of there back to the fort. You get a fifth of the munitions and one of the experimental weapons that looks like it runs on batteries for your work unlocking the gate.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 03, 2014, 01:54:58 am »

Wait... I've been investing in my science skill... USE SCIENCE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK MY WAY!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 148