Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 280476 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I say no to Stone having an infinite duration, since unlike the other ailment staffs that makes it an instant and permanent kill if you don't have the staff to cure it. It's just cheap.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Well we need some way to differentiate it from paralyze and I can't think of anything that doesn't suck.

...do we need stone? I don't like it and it doesn't seem to rightfully have anything paralyze doesn't.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

...do we need stone? I don't like it and it doesn't seem to rightfully have anything paralyze doesn't.

* Haspen approves.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, wait, terrifying thought.

Stone works like paralyze bu treats the target like an obstacle. And if they're reduced to 0 Hit points... They're dead.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

God no. Infinite duration for stone pls no. And instant death stone god pls no. Troll GMs would have a field day.
We could make it slightly longer duration. Like paralyze only 3 and stone 5.
Also staves too accurate is an impression ledt by GMs that overstat enemies :P

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also staves too accurate is an impression ledt by GMs that overstat enemies :P
I disagree, Edwin had strong hit rates with his staves despite rolling like shit.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How did Haspen calculate staff% on his games?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We might consider bumping the multiplier on the difference down to 3 instead of 5. Same for dances.

Btw, since we're supposed to be discussing promoted classes, I thought of something for mage knights: if they promote from troubadour they get a bonus rank in their physical proficiency.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We might consider bumping the multiplier on the difference down to 3 instead of 5. Same for dances.

Btw, since we're supposed to be discussing promoted classes, I thought of something for mage knights: if they promote from troubadour they get a bonus rank in their physical proficiency.

B and C? Or just maybe give them another weapon category?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was thinking B and C for slighty less speed penalties and increase weapon availability, if we gave them another type of weapon they get 4.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would prefer it being one at B/C.

I was looking at v1.22 and I saw this for Imbue Arrow:
Higher of STR or MAG + MT (and stats) of weaker weapon - lower of enemy's DEF or RES.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would prefer it being one at B/C.

I was looking at v1.22 and I saw this for Imbue Arrow:
Higher of STR or MAG + MT (and stats) of weaker weapon - lower of enemy's DEF or RES.

Hissssss.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is that a no :v

Btw can you show us your class flavor?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 300