Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 281981 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! FEF2 HAS FINISHED!
« Reply #3090 on: September 04, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »

Heads up, my game is accepting two new players

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: September 04, 2016, 03:57:37 pm »

Her game is Winds of Change to which link you can find in the list in the first post of this topic ;V
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: September 04, 2016, 03:59:17 pm »

Also, yknow, in my sig :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: September 12, 2016, 10:06:12 pm »

Can somebody look over the background information for my upcoming Fire Emblem game? Let me know if anything obvious is missing or how terrible my grammar is. Maybe suggest changes to the size or layout. I'm at that point where I feel that I can't see the problems with it and need outside opinions to help. Admittedly the lore dump could probably use more elaboration on the areas where the game will mostly take place, but after spending a couple weeks on it I just want to finish it and move on. Afterwards I can finalize my gameplay changes and then agonize over mugs and maps. Fun.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: September 13, 2016, 03:03:34 am »

* Haspen will pray for USEC so this might actually survive past first few chapters ;v
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: September 13, 2016, 03:22:51 am »

Well, it's given me an idea for a character already, so there's that.
Now to make another mug...
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: September 13, 2016, 06:23:15 am »

... the Brothers of the Sun and the Sisters of the Moon, ...

The sun...? The moon...?
Confirmed?!
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: September 13, 2016, 08:46:14 am »

* Haspen will pray for USEC so this might actually survive past first few chapters ;v

I hope so too. The fact that the first few chapters are going to be all over the place and set weeks apart aren't going to help my chances, but with the plot I'm planning I can't think of a better way to do them. You are going to be running from nation to nation looking for support, so bouncing around the map and having a bunch of timeskips is pretty much a given.

... the Brothers of the Sun and the Sisters of the Moon, ...

The sun...? The moon...?
Confirmed?!

Of course not, SB. That would be ridiculous. I'm obviously referring to the DS1 Blades of the Darkmoon, geez.

EDIT:  I have an actual question for everyone. Does the lore dump seem too large and intimidating to anyone else? I was thinking about pruning it down a bit, but I'd like some more input before doing anything drastic. It does flesh out the world after all, and if people already have ideas for characters then maybe it does something right.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:09:56 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: September 13, 2016, 09:13:42 am »

The larger the lore dump, the deeper the well of ideas from which players can make their characters' backstories from!
SigFlags!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: September 13, 2016, 09:21:28 am »

My current idea is a dancer ex-slave from the arabic nation with a chelsea grin.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: September 13, 2016, 09:45:14 am »

I might seize the opportunity to finally use Zachary :vc
SigFlags!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: September 13, 2016, 09:55:31 am »

my current idea is a character that may or may not be literally a dark souls character
Black lives matter.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: September 13, 2016, 10:37:28 am »

I'm somewhat interested. I was thinking maybe of a Glarus Wyvern Rider, ether a paganistic one from a Northern Canton or one from the Western Cantons. (Probably dependent on if I want to be more focused on tonking or on deeps).

One thing I'm struggling with is getting my mind around the geography of the strait. You got the eastern sea and then the unnamed sea that the summer islands are in on the west, Evreux is bordering the eastern sea and then it boarders Glarus which boarders the western sea, which is all fine and good, but then the northern part of Evreux, The Marz, is part of the Northern Reaches which then goes on off the map into who knows where. And the southern part of Evreux, Epinal, borders the Sultanate of Masjay which itself borders The Saqqaf Caliphate, which like the northern reaches goes off into the south and off the map. So where is the eponymous strait itself? Does it like, split Evreux in half? If so, though what provinces? Is the Unan river a strait between the two seas?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:39:35 am by Criptfeind »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: September 13, 2016, 10:37:59 am »

Maybe don't do straight expy of a character. I might join as axe user or something

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: September 13, 2016, 10:44:36 am »

One thing I'm struggling with is getting my mind around the geography of the strait. You got the eastern sea and then the unnamed sea that the summer islands are in on the west, Evreux is bordering the eastern sea and then it boarders Glarus which boarders the western sea, which is all fine and good, but then the northern part of Evreux, The Marz, is part of the Northern Reaches which then goes on off the map into who knows where. And the southern part of Evreux, Epinal, borders the Sultanate of Masjay which itself borders The Saqqaf Caliphate, which like the northern reaches goes off into the south and off the map. So where is the eponymous strait itself? Does it like, split Evreux in half? If so, though what provinces? Is the Unan river a strait between the two seas?

Fuck. I just realized that strait does not mean what I thought it meant. I actually meant isthmus, though perhaps the area is a bit too large for that term. In other words, your confusion is justified. No strait exists in the geography, I was not explaining myself properly. I'm really sorry about that.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 300