Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 280489 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! FEF2 HAS FINISHED!
« Reply #3270 on: October 06, 2016, 06:57:17 am »

"Image not found or was removed."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: October 06, 2016, 07:03:34 am »

"Image not found or was removed."

Yeah, I'll edit that out. I've reuploaded a new gallery with all the fixed stuff, but here's the comparison.

vs

Outside of smoothing her jaw, I've slightly redrawn the left eye to not look like it's pointing in a different direction to the other eye (present in the base eyes, not SC's fault. You can't see it with these images but it's basically just shifting the pupil one pixel to the right) and gotten rid of the black outlines (instead using darkened version of the appropriate area's color and FEF7's purple in other areas like eyelashes.)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:11:22 am by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: October 06, 2016, 11:42:14 am »

My memory fails me, but I think I had a fighter>forest knight in your waitlist. So I might try to revive him with a new design/bio if you do bring your game back.

Edit: Nope, it was another game apparently.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:27:42 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: October 06, 2016, 12:44:55 pm »

My memory fails me, but I think I had a fighter>forest knight in your waitlist. So I might try to revive him with a new design/bio if you do bring your game back.

Edit: Nope, it was another game apparently.

Good players are always welcome. =P
I say I'm thinking of downsizing to 8, but having extra experienced people is likely to help more than potentially hinder, if only for balance suggestions if (pfft, more like when) things go awry.

Anyway, here's a sample of the Lord's new and (hopefully improved) potential personality, provided by the (potentially going to be changed, admittedly) opening post of when I (potentially) get around to starting things.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Do you guys like the writing style? I'm a bit hesitant to use the "you are "x"" descriptor since FEF games have a lot of PCs with different personalities, but I really feel like it adds a lot to the atmosphere, or at least clarifies what I think it feels like (which your characters may then react to and alter.)

Oh, and should I refer to the lord as "lord" or "lady" in general text?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:56:19 pm by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: October 06, 2016, 12:46:16 pm »

Lady is lady, Lord is lord ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3275 on: October 06, 2016, 01:14:11 pm »

Can I play a Malig Knight in your game? :v
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: October 06, 2016, 01:18:45 pm »

KingMurdoc, maybe it would behoove you to run a couple of test maps with your Fates classes if you want people to allow them in their games?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3277 on: October 06, 2016, 01:22:05 pm »

It would, yes.

Unfortunately that would require time and effort that I can't really put in rn :v Well, maybe I could, but I want to let my schedule both online and IRL settle down a bit first.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: October 06, 2016, 01:29:59 pm »

You should prolly stop pestering people to include non-playtested stuff in their full length games then just because we have no way of knowing how they'll actually come out which is a big risk with balance and everything. Maybe try and find someone willing to run a playtest?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: October 06, 2016, 01:31:12 pm »

It would, yes.

Unfortunately that would require time and effort that I can't really put in rn :v Well, maybe I could, but I want to let my schedule both online and IRL settle down a bit first.

Either you effort and get your classes done or you don't effort and loiter aboot.

Yer choice v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3280 on: October 06, 2016, 01:34:05 pm »

You should prolly stop pestering people to include non-playtested stuff in their full length games then just because we have no way of knowing how they'll actually come out which is a big risk with balance and everything. Maybe try and find someone willing to run a playtest?

it was supposed to be a joke, I don't expect anyone to actually use them untested.
GM of Trespassers V2.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: October 06, 2016, 09:14:53 pm »

it was supposed to be a joke, I don't expect anyone to actually use them untested.

Even if it was a joke, it was still a reaction tester, don't think we aren't on to you. :x

It's like when people say "Hey, what if I asked you out?" to someone, and try to play it off as a joke.
The circle is complete.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3282 on: October 06, 2016, 09:58:16 pm »

i have no idea what you mean

tho as i mentioned in the irc, badgering someone else to run a test or two actually sounds good. I know Cript said something about doing it, anyone else interested?
GM of Trespassers V2.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: October 06, 2016, 11:44:05 pm »

Wasn't there a map creation tool? I'd swear there was one, but I can't find it.
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: October 07, 2016, 12:08:23 am »

i have no idea what you mean
It's more like, "this made up most of what you've said" so even if it was a joke...what else do we have to go with? :<

Wasn't there a map creation tool? I'd swear there was one, but I can't find it.
I think there is, but it's mostly personally made--Haspen uses mappy or paint.net; others uses...other programs.
I don't think there is a standard program people go by here (but I'd LOVE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY so I can use it in making muh maps x_x)
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 300