Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 291474 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Gridbased Murder
« Reply #2055 on: August 08, 2014, 02:54:15 pm »

"Oh, right. Plan B, then. Also, rifle guy, I'll give you another point if you shoot him again."
You gotta pay for misses too! Bullets ain't free!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: August 08, 2014, 03:32:06 pm »

"Oh, right. Plan B, then. Also, rifle guy, I'll give you another point if you shoot him again."
"That point is worth 10 DD, it should cover that first bullet. And the next one too, come to think of it."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: August 08, 2014, 04:22:47 pm »

"That point is worth 10 DD, it should cover that first bullet. And the next one too, come to think of it."
No, no, I think I need another one.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2058 on: August 08, 2014, 04:41:48 pm »

No, no, I think I need another one.
((I see Hapah is very willing to exploit the circumstances of supply and demand. Let's see if I can get in on that...))

I'll give you two points to shoot Mason.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: August 08, 2014, 04:46:38 pm »

"I'll give the rifleman TWO MORE POINTS if he shoots the man in the athlete suit dead as a doornail! And ONE MORE POINT FROM EACH SET OF POINTS I GAIN IN ALL PERPETUITY IF HE SHOOTS HIM IN THE FACE OR HEART LETHALLY! I say, cabbage man! The athlete-suited vagrant sliced you, I recall! Get in on the action!"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 04:48:34 pm by Harry Baldman »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: August 08, 2014, 04:52:08 pm »

((Oh god, that's so much money. $_$))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: August 08, 2014, 05:05:21 pm »

"Sword" stands up, stretching his legs. "Where's that bathroom..." He staggers off to find one, drunkenly.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: August 08, 2014, 05:22:21 pm »

((Make sure to get all your payment upfront, or I may try to outbid them. Although it is tempting to take one for the team and leave the reds with no points so Larry can finish them off.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: August 08, 2014, 05:26:04 pm »

stand next to Hapah and shank him in the throat if he even thinks about shooting mason.

I gots too much money riding on this.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: August 08, 2014, 05:28:43 pm »

stand next to Hapah and shank him in the throat if he even thinks about shooting mason.

I gots too much money riding on this.

((I'd given that thought; they're gonna have to pay big money for shots at Mason since I'll have to give most of it out to the mob, since I'd like my limbs to remain attached to my body. But goddamn, that's so many DD!))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: August 08, 2014, 05:34:04 pm »

((Plus, if you turn on me and I survive, I'll just offer a point to the first audience member to bring me your head. Which, coupled with the bets on me, would probably be a larger profit to them than they would get from you. Heck, you may not even get to keep a full point's worth of DD after paying off the mob, and you'll only have one more bullet to defend yourself. Not to mention the reds said they'd pay if you shot me, not shot at me and missed. Quite the conundrum.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: August 08, 2014, 05:40:20 pm »

((I'd given that thought; they're gonna have to pay big money for shots at Mason since I'll have to give most of it out to the mob, since I'd like my limbs to remain attached to my body. But goddamn, that's so many DD!))

"Take the money, rifleman, shoot the athlete suit, and then run! Run for your life!"

((Also, I get the feeling Mason's survival/death odds need to be massively calibrated. As in, people betting 6 DD on his survival would get 7 DD back if he did, and people betting 1 DD on his death would get 4 DD back if he died. Calibrate them odds!))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: August 08, 2014, 05:43:51 pm »

"Take the money, rifleman, shoot the athlete suit, and then run! Run for your life!"

((Also, I get the feeling Mason's survival/death odds need to be massively calibrated. As in, people betting 6 DD on his survival would get 7 DD back if he did, and people betting 1 DD on his death would get 4 DD back if he died. Calibrate them odds!))
"This is how you repay me for not killing you in the last episode, Gilbert? I should have cut you in half while you were dangling off the side of the boat."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2068 on: August 08, 2014, 05:44:28 pm »

((Make sure to get all your payment upfront, or I may try to outbid them. Although it is tempting to take one for the team and leave the reds with no points so Larry can finish them off.))
((Oh, I'm certain that an individual as smart and as enterprising as Hapah would contact our team to see if we're willing to bid more until our bidding war forces you to pay an exorbitant amount.))[/flattery][/thinly veiled suggestion]

-threats against Hapah-
Oh, are we going to be like this, then? I thought we were civilized people willing to bid for the services of an independent contractor. But if we're going to be like this, then I can be like this.

Action being edited to include the following: If Hapah shoots any Red team member, fire my shackle at him and anyone standing near him.

You can't enjoy your money if you're dead. That applies to all of you in the audience.

And Hapah can more easily run out of the Arena or pay someone to protect him from someone trying to hit him with his hands, while it would be much harder for him to protect himself from a maniac with an semi-alien artifact gunning for him.[/another thinly veiled suggestion]

So what do you think?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:46:02 pm by Parisbre56 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: August 08, 2014, 05:45:48 pm »

((I think I'll shoot at him if he shoots at me, that's what I think. My team has shackles too.

EDIT: Also, exorbitant amount? The most you can pay is 6 if Navarro joins, which would be worth it to leave you without points and all subject to elimination.  Or I could pay 7 if I chose to go that route.))
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:48:06 pm by Beirus »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 153