Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 182286 times)

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #2805 on: May 03, 2014, 10:11:47 am »

Lorenzo feels pain. Like, real deal pain.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!"
"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Somehow, the binding still worked.

The gallery is full of two people screaming in agony.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: May 03, 2014, 10:13:28 am »

The judge is a little...tired by this point. She seems to be glaring at the prosecution.

“Well, it seems that we've gone through and handled all of Mr. Yaeger's charges... finally. Ugh, I'm beat.. why'd we need to do each and every one?”

Mr. Redhead Prosecutor indicates to Miranda.

“Ms. Irving, is this your fault? I haven't seen you here before. You're aware that courts are supposed to handle things quickly, right?”

Miranda sighs. “I've never been in court before, Your Honor. Except jury duty once. Back then, I was never much for the law anyways.”

“Then you should ma-”

She appears to be breaking the fourth wall and talking to Luke as well. “Look. Truth ain't a pushover you can figure out in a few moments. Reality ain't as ritzy as Sherlock Holmes or even those legal drama's I've been seein', and most of the time it's five times as complicated. You hired me to  investigate- to find the truth, not to find evidence. So I found all of the truth I could. Kapeesh? If you understand that,  don't complain about me puttin' in the effort to do things right.”

… For Luke's benefit, she's strongly cautioning him against over-reliance on his power.
Ms. Komoe the judge is a bit stunned by that speech. She blinks a couple times, then....

“...um, okay. Can we get onto the main incident now? Tell us about the incident where you arrested Dany Jaeger.”

“Alri- Hold on, what the horesfeathers is goin' on back there?!?!”

"Baliff!"

The baliffs zoom to the screaming people while Titan makes her escape.
((this is gonna take a while, and have more music. So give me a break. :P ))

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:48:25 am by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: May 03, 2014, 10:15:42 am »

"Why did you take me here, anyways? Surely you must have an ulterior motive."

Lizzie eventually retracts from the hug.
"I just wanted to take you out for dinner. You seemed kinda bored, so..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: May 03, 2014, 10:16:16 am »

Eldon chuckles, "Well I thank you, then. It was very boring back there."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: May 03, 2014, 10:19:23 am »

Eldon chuckles, "Well I thank you, then. It was very boring back there."
"That and I kinda wanted to go out for something....eating Gaston and Cheru's cooking is all well and good...but sometimes, I just need change."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: May 03, 2014, 10:21:49 am »

"You dare humiliate.....the Mckenzie family's head?!" Lorenzo chases Titan.

"This is why I told him to not come here!" Luke mutters under his breath as he analyses what just happened, and goes to chase Lorenzo.

Infront of the exit, Luke stops, silent for a moment.

"Miranda shows strong dislike towards me, your honour, and assumes link with me and Ori and Dany, whom I barely know. So if I may say, I do not think her judgement is going to be favourable for the defendant, in fact, we should question its objectivity!" Luke shouts across the gallery, as he storms out of the room.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: May 03, 2014, 10:24:51 am »

The balliffs stop Luke, Lorenzo AND titan.

"Let me go!"

"She's a witness for the prosecution already, you moron! And have you seen how she handled Dany's crimes?! Her judgement had nothing to do with that!"

"Hold on, what the hell is going on here!"

"ORDER IN THE COURT!"

CHAOS ENSUES

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: May 03, 2014, 10:30:22 am »

"Dany's crimes? Is wrecking the whole place how you handle a crime? Should a person who shows dislike towards another person simply out of their envy be trusted? It's exactly what you said. Truth ain't that easy! But can you be sure you're not doing the same thing as me? Answer! Can you be really sure?"   

Luke shouts.
Lorenzo curses, trying to struggle away

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: May 03, 2014, 10:30:44 am »

"I know that feeling. Sometimes you just get tired of things and you want to go out, right?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: May 03, 2014, 10:31:02 am »

"I know that feeling. Sometimes you just get tired of things and you want to go out, right?"
"Kinda, yeah."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: May 03, 2014, 10:33:35 am »

Eldon nods.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: May 03, 2014, 10:34:04 am »

FIVE MINUTES LATER
“Phew... Alright, are we done yet?”

“The...incident is dealt with, Your Honor. It appears some fool in the gallery  by the name of Lorenzo Mckenzie had cast a pain transference magic between him and his brother. Then someone angry with him kicked him in the shin. Realizing the spell's effect, they attempted to counter it with a set of voodoo dolls and kicked him again, which ended up making it hurt more for both of them.  We managed to take all three in for questioning, but this Lorenzo will probably be arrested for unlawfully binding himself to another person without their consent. Anyways, as far as I can tell, none of them are directly related to the case at hand, so we can continue with the trial. Thankfully.”

“And the accusations the brother made against Ms. Irving?”

Mr. Vulpes grins. “That's what the defense is for. Right now, I simply state that Ms Irving did her job as best she could. She entered the premises to arrest the suspect, and was obstructed by Ms. Hagane. When she warned Ms. Hagane to stand down, the bartender attacked her, forcing her to defend herself. Seeing as they were both of superhuman strength, the damage to the furniture was unfortunate, but not liable to Ms. Irving, especially since she tried to defend herself with her firearm before being forced into a melee."

"The defense will get to it. We aren't here to insult each others'  character."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:37:10 am by Twi »

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: May 03, 2014, 10:39:36 am »

"I suppose the rest is upto you, Marie. The chaos has probably shaken the audience in a way. I have created a sort of link of distrust with Miranda and the audience. The sentence should at least be lighter should Marie is able to strengthen the link with the case stating that Ori was doing so just for defense." Luke mutters as he is sitting down ready for questioning.

"...but I suppose Marie might do things her own way."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:42:55 am by JollyGent »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: May 03, 2014, 10:49:09 am »

GAVELBANG

“Court is once again in session. Mr. Vulpes, please review the state of the case. We are discussing the events of the primary defendant's arrest,  correct?”

“Correct. The defendant took shelter inside  Club 404, which happens to be the attorney's primary business. Of course, since they're on the same side and Ms. Hel is also a secondary defendant, it's not exactly a conflict of interest. Anyways, according to witnesses, this took place about 15 minutes before Inspector Irving arrived at the bar.  When she did, the simulacrum of Ms. Hel at the entrance attempted to stop her from entering, first verbally and then with force.”

“HOLD IT! I had a very good reason for doing that! If she had just waited there, then she could have-”

“SILENCE. Let me finish.”

GAVELBANG
“Indeed. Let the prosecution at least finish their opening statement for this session.”

“Sigh.."

“As I was saying, Inspector Irving moved the simulacrum of Ms. Hel aside and entered Club 404, where she demanded the arrest of the defendant. Ms. Hagane apparently took it upon herself to defend him, leading to the altercation between the two.  In  the resulting confusion, the defendant escaped from the bar before backup units arrived to end the fighting. He turned himself in later.”

Twi takes a break in poast.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: May 03, 2014, 10:52:15 am »

Keith looks bored.
"So... what's the problem? You just got a bug up your ass that if he didn't turn himself in you would never have found him?"
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 457