Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 182311 times)

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #3135 on: May 04, 2014, 12:44:11 pm »

"Gahhh!" Lorenzo does not retalliate, but he feels pain. For some reason, his coscience is telling him not to retalliate.

"Nope. A half blooded freak." Luke mutters very silently and faint. He knew he would get more beats if Miranda heard it.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: May 04, 2014, 12:49:34 pm »

"Gahhh!" Lorenzo does not retalliate, but he feels pain. For some reason, his coscience is telling him not to retalliate.

"Nope. A half blooded freak." Luke mutters very silently and faint. He knew he would get more beats if Miranda heard it.
The man stares at him before laughing harder.
"You, y'all think yerself not mortal? Pffft! Ha! Yer but ah cheld but ta meh."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: May 04, 2014, 12:50:23 pm »

Marie heard it instead, so Luke gets an eldritch tentacle pimpslap to the face.

"Don't nitpick at her just because she's not used to non-human intelligences. :I"

Miranda's eyes are wild.

"Listen, Luke Mckenzie. Who were you helpin' by doin' this? Your brother who got to lie helpless and blind in an alley while you stole the experiences that were supposed to be his? Your friends who didn't get to see you and would have probably worried themselves to death had your body not been found?  Your brother's employer who has enough paperwork on her hands without you addin' an even more serious crime to the ones that have been committed in her club lately?"

She smashes into Luke again.

"You're just doin' this for your own feelings, because you're too weak to do the right thing. Like actually try to make your brother a better person. Do you think he appreciates this? I wouldn't if I was in his shoes."

Meanwhile, Marie tentaclepushes the Wanderer away a bit.

"Hey, Wanderer, let her finish. You're not Kanye."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: May 04, 2014, 12:54:32 pm »

He laughs and leans back.
"Ah suppose Ah'm nawt. Howse bidness been?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: May 04, 2014, 12:55:38 pm »

"It was good until a hotblooded detective got into a fight with my equally hotblooded bartender."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: May 04, 2014, 12:56:55 pm »

"It was good until a hotblooded detective got into a fight with my equally hotblooded bartender."
He nods.
"Weel, thass tha price y'all gotta pay when yer in tha club bidness. Guessin Miss Miranda over thar is tha detective?"

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: May 04, 2014, 12:59:03 pm »

Luke rages.

"Detective, perhaps if you are called a monster by your own brother who is the only person who is alive that share your blood for for 15 years, and if that same brother chases you to kill you and kills your only friend you ever had, if your existence becomes a humiliation simply because you cannot control your magic, you start worrying. You don't like my ability? Well tough! It was the only thing I had! You have physical capabilities, and intelligence, along with self assurance, but I didn't have that! I was a weakling! So I HAD to be smart! My brother was only there to kill me. I am used to being alone, so no offense to you, detective, but I don't think neither my brother OR me are going to change that easily. And.. people who are worried? You mean the french noble who is only nice due to his 'noblesse oblige' and an idol singer whom I barely see and only likes me out of some empathy? I am sorry, but that's called 'charity' not 'love'."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: May 04, 2014, 01:01:23 pm »

"So why the hell are you tryin' to 'help' him, dumbass?!  If you hate him so much, why not kill him and be done with it?"

"Because I don't like murder?"

"Quiet!"

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: May 04, 2014, 01:05:41 pm »

"BECAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER!" Luke shouts across the Club.

"....Only person who shares my blood. He is my only brother."" Luke quiets down.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: May 04, 2014, 01:07:07 pm »

Luke rages.

"Detective, perhaps if you are called a monster by your own brother who is the only person who is alive that share your blood for for 15 years, and if that same brother chases you to kill you and kills your only friend you ever had, if your existence becomes a humiliation simply because you cannot control your magic, you start worrying. You don't like my ability? Well tough! It was the only thing I had! You have physical capabilities, and intelligence, along with self assurance, but I didn't have that! I was a weakling! So I HAD to be smart! My brother was only there to kill me. I am used to being alone, so no offense to you, detective, but I don't think neither my brother OR me are going to change that easily. And.. people who are worried? You mean the french noble who is only nice due to his 'noblesse oblige' and an idol singer whom I barely see and only likes me out of some empathy? I am sorry, but that's called 'charity' not 'love'."
Cheru slaps him on the back of the head, using the bar counter to stand up tall enough to. He's growling in annoyance.
"Quit being such a dipshit. You don't want help, get the fuck out. I've lived long enough listening to stuck up angsty shits like you acting like they can't be fixed.

So please, if you're SO beyond help, then get the fuck out before I shove you out myself."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: May 04, 2014, 01:09:07 pm »

"Then treat him like a person. Let him make his own choices. Denyin' him that right is a crime for a reason."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: May 04, 2014, 01:10:08 pm »

"What she said."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: May 04, 2014, 01:10:30 pm »

Meow enters bouncer mode. Pieces of metal fly out his satchel and latch onto his body, forming an exoskeleton-type armor. He steps forward and speaks in a deep, vocoded voice, "What is the problem?"

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: May 04, 2014, 01:11:27 pm »

"Hmph." hearing Cheru's comments, Luke walks away. Stopping in front of the exit.

"At least let my brother have his job. Sorry for the inconvenience." Luke says as he reactivates the spell, switching them again.

"Have a good day, detective." Luke walks away. Lorenzo is standing silently on the door.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: May 04, 2014, 01:12:26 pm »

"Clearly you assholes have too much issues to hold one. Get the fuck out and sort 'em. Both of you."
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 457