Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 181232 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2: The shippi-natening
« Reply #4440 on: May 10, 2014, 05:43:41 pm »

"Close enough. RP-language. Though not Japanese, since Reina's Device  talks in Japanese. Insofar as it talks at all.
I suppose your accent has improved a bit."

PAJaK-U skitters backwards some more, still pouting unhappily.

Zeus puts an arm around PAJak-U

"Beauts like you don't need to worry about that. You are fine just how you is." Zeus chuckles. He lets off a faint spark through out PAJak's body, not enough to hurt her, but just enough to send faint, friendly vibrations that relaxes her.

She turns to look at Zeus and says simply, "Don't do dut ugain."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: May 10, 2014, 05:46:44 pm »

Kyle pulls out five seeming random objects.
"Does the age and power of the soul mean anything? Cause these guys are probably more ecspensive since they haven't had much resistance in a while."
The voice may notice that he pulled out five phylacteries. The lichs they belong to probably would get a little pissed if they knew they were missing.
"Ah yes, phylacteries of lichs... such things are common in the world in which Lizzie Whitmire and Roran Whitmire originate from, and the world in which I make the most transactions in. Such things will do excellent in the Soul Cairn. I believe we have a transaction, then?"

Words begin to inscribe into the stone in front of Kyle;

By signing this contact, Kyle Johnson agrees to exchange five souls in the condition that the contractor Caranheim, seventh ambassador of the Lord of Undeath, remove Lizzie Whitmire from the Circle of Damnation, and return all the power siphoned from her soul. This contract must be signed by Kyle Johnson's own blood and tears in order to be sealed.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: May 10, 2014, 05:47:04 pm »

Disoriented and a bit roughed up by the fall, Coyote stumbles to his feet.
"Wh-where the hell am I...? Ughh... Let's see..."
Looking around cautiously, he slowly realizes that he does not recognize the area around him at all.
"Well.... Damnit."
With a sigh, he just decides to go into the nightclub nearby. Nightclubs were usually a good place to head to, in the few times he'd gotten somewhat lost, back home.
Neoferrum LAC-15, metal slimehumanoid extraordinaire, is leaning on the wall by the entrance.

"Welcome to the madhouse. I don't know why I stay here."

"Don't ask me. You're the one who does all their work wirelessly."

"True, this location has exceptional reception to the Nevernever, but..."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: May 10, 2014, 05:48:59 pm »

"What kind of things are in your planet?" Luke asked with curiousity. He orders 10 can of cokes, one for Risa and 9 for himself, and a double patty mega XL burger alongside fish and chips with XL Hot and sour spicy chicken wrap.

"Sorry, sorry. It's still quite hard to stop the current in ma body. It just doesn't feel natural when I do it. So ma currents always flowing, and the voltage always high. I try to keep the sparks low so I dun damage things, but sometimes I let off without thinking." Zeus shows his hand, faint sparks coming off, making faint static sounds.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: May 10, 2014, 05:49:46 pm »

"Does the age and power of the soul mean anything? Cause these guys are probably more ecspensive since they haven't had much resistance in a while."
The voice may notice that he pulled out five phylacteries. The lichs they belong to probably would get a little pissed if they knew they were missing.
"Ah yes, phylacteries of lichs... such things are common in the world in which Lizzie Whitmire and Roran Whitmire originate from, and the world in which I make the most transactions in. Such things will do excellent in the Soul Cairn. I believe we have a transaction, then?"

By signing this contact, Kyle Johnson agrees to exchange five souls in the condition that the contractor Caranheim, seventh ambassador of the Lord of Undeath, remove Lizzie Whitmire from the Circle of Damnation, and return all the power siphoned from her soul. This contract must be signed by Kyle Johnson's own blood and tears in order to be sealed.

((Quick! Check if Caranheim offers any sort of membership rewards system, like frequent flyer points or something.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: May 10, 2014, 05:49:58 pm »

"Oh, you know, the usual. Water, forests, cities, blue creatures with eyes on their tails, the usual."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: May 10, 2014, 05:51:36 pm »

(Someone give an idea for a new character...)

Tasrak tinkers with something.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: May 10, 2014, 05:52:16 pm »

((Quick! Check if Caranheim offers any sort of membership rewards system, like frequent flyer points or something.))

((frequent sacrificer points?))

((Also, there was that chick with the duster (longcoat) with victorious kanji on the back in ViVid. That was a thing. :V))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: May 10, 2014, 05:52:33 pm »

"Do I really need to sign in blood and tears? Ink is better for that kind of thing you know."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: May 10, 2014, 05:52:58 pm »

"Blue creatures with eyes on their tail? Sounds new to me." Luke says as he is casually eating his XL burger.

((A living 'glitch'))
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: May 10, 2014, 05:54:02 pm »

Tasrak tinkers with something.
(Worgen.)
"We think they're sentient."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: May 10, 2014, 05:54:25 pm »

"Sorry, sorry. It's still quite hard to stop the current in ma body. It just doesn't feel natural when I do it. So ma currents always flowing, and the voltage always high. I try to keep the sparks low so I dun damage things, but sometimes I let off without thinking." Zeus shows his hand, faint sparks coming off, making faint static sounds.

PAJaK-U immediately gives him a friendly and happy smile, her previous seriousness disappearing in a flash, "Be more cureful den. It wus most unplisunt for me..."

((Also, there was that chick with the duster (longcoat) with victorious kanji on the back in ViVid. That was a thing. :V))

((... Wat?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: May 10, 2014, 05:54:53 pm »

((Marie's done that before. Was a Verflucht from USEC's forum game. :U

Also you haven't read Nanoha ViVid of course you're confused.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: May 10, 2014, 05:54:59 pm »

"Thy's blood seals the pact and thy's tears are simply for show. Blood shall suffice."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: May 10, 2014, 05:55:18 pm »

((Used phylactery salesmen. Possibly even less welcome than a used contraceptives salesman.
A magical girl based off of Walter White.
An aggressive roomba powered by and wielding Knox's Decalogue from a world where the Mystery genre is the equivalent to a Cosmic Horror.
An angst-&-shipping elemental.
A knight with attacks focused entirely on dealing clothing damage before stabbing the now-armorless opponent.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 457