Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254222 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Dance against McClellan in the dance battle.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Then I'm fighting the jarl not you because he is basically the one with the hole purify fetish so he is the one cleansing not me!))
(It's not an ethnic cleansing, we're only purifying the ones who were turned against their will. Willing traps like you get to stay how you are.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

(( cough Purifying is cleansing cough.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(We're not killing them, we're restoring them to how they want to be.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Do you ask them do you or do you just "Purify" them))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Presumably paladin powers can tell the difference between good and evil intent. Unwilling stuff like that is certainly evil.)
(Alright, I got shit to do, no more OOC for tonight.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Ok talk to you later.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WHAT, MY PLAN IS RUINED, THATS IT, YOU GET COMMUNIST GOD NOW

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Hah! I am safe from trapification!"
Lyeos: Ghost powers activate! Crash the f*cking moon into Kevak! Point out that, because Giegue absorbed more power, he should have been stronger than Kevak. Like, much stronger. As in, " Kevak's attempt to absorb him automatically backfires" stronger.

HIBG: Help rebuild Cheesistan.

((If the first action works, it should reverse every action that Kevak has done since absorbing Giegue.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:09:52 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but interdimensional invasion. Soznotsoz.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but interdimensional invasion. Soznotsoz.))

((I built a flying motorcycle, an army of deathbots, cheestomic bombs, a giant cheesma cannon, a Cannon Golem, a Bone Golem, and I am currently not a trap. I also possessed the cheestomic bomb and threw it at Kevak, and I have eye lasers. Oh, and successfully used cheat codes. I can do ANYTHING.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((Yeah, but this invasion is from We Are Our Avatars. They can do anything too.

Hold onto your butts.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Yeah, but this invasion is from We Are Our Avatars. They can do anything too.

Hold onto your butts.))

((Do you want me to help battle Kevak or not? I will fight for him if I have to.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((Um, I don't have any control over them over here. They're probably just going to go on a genocidal rampage or two, followed up by inviting the W40k races for playtime again, then they'll explode the planet. You know, the usual.))

-e((Apparently, Slowpoke came using the ex-USSR president as a baton-powersource thing.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 07:56:55 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"McClellan! The army of deathbots! Activate them all! Uncover the Cheesma Cannon!"

((And suddenly, I feel stupid for thinking this was a "Lolz nope" directed at me for attempting to do that action. My bad!))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:19:58 am by Lyeos »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 192