Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254257 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Oh. I thought it was going to be an automatic thing, rolling whenever people do shit.))

Visit ROCKIN JUSTICE upon wrongdoers
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Help the mad scientist regain his standing in the scientific community.

Film the pair until they leave, unless they agree to do dumb tasks for my amusement important reasons.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

((Oh. I thought it was going to be an automatic thing, rolling whenever people do shit.))

(( Nope. This way it allows negligence to emphasize just how useless antrhopocentric deities are. ))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Wiki is live! Start contributing!
« Reply #1503 on: May 18, 2014, 03:15:59 pm »

(In my absence, seeing as I'm a fiery spirit of vengeance now, how about a roll to visit ROCKIN JUSTICE on those who commit serious wrongs until I return?)

(( Sure. Also, please contribute to the Wiki. It only has 14 pages, and only one of them's any good. ))
((Oh well :())

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Wiki is live! Start contributing!
« Reply #1504 on: May 18, 2014, 03:17:49 pm »

(In my absence, seeing as I'm a fiery spirit of vengeance now, how about a roll to visit ROCKIN JUSTICE on those who commit serious wrongs until I return?)

(( Sure. Also, please contribute to the Wiki. It only has 14 pages, and only one of them's any good. ))
((Oh well :())
(( The non-sarcastic reason is because I want you to actually participate and because I barely keep up with the rolls of people who post commands, how am I supposed to keep up with a deity of retribution as well? C'mon Hugo, just play with us. :3 ))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I haven't had much time lately and was having trouble keeping up with this. Research paper. Also, waiting for next major threat.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

(( Ah. That's alright. And the next major threats will be on us in rather quick succession, once again thanks to Kevak. He managed to bring the horde of the outer ring to Cheesistan, and on top of that Tune and Ckis have been invoking the Tetris god, who is proceeding to rain Tetrominos on Cheesistan, and Giegue still might have a temper tantrum and all the while, I'm taking a nap in the lobby. So... As a matter of fact, this next roll will be the end of season one, after which I'll give a large and dramatic closing with a cliffhanger, then go eat supper, then start Season 2 with GIANT LETTERS. ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Great. If giant envelopes of made up "fan mail" for the players to answer don't fall from the sky, I'm going to be very disappointed.))
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

((Great. If giant envelopes of made up "fan mail" for the players to answer don't fall from the sky, I'm going to be very disappointed.))
(( XD Do we even have fans? We should get some real fan mail if we do. If not, eh. I'll come up with something. ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((I don't think we do, and it was a joke, but if you want to think up questions for us to answer, go for it.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I agree with Lyeos we need more "fan mail" even though more then likely it will end up crushing one of the players to death but who cares.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Pat Kevak's head. Wherever he went to must have been horrible!

Find a nice, quiet, preferably female apprentice for reasons.
[5]You pat Kevak's head.
[6]Meet Mitzi, your new apprentice. She's kinda obnoxious.
Poke Lyeos.
Poke Lyeos a second time.

[3] Your finger goes through his body.
[4] And again.
Me: Link more of my cultists to my hivemind.
Mini-me: Attempt to develop telepathy.
[5]Six more traps linked.
[5]You develop weak telepathy. It's not enough to get through to the queen.

[3]You jump in and strum out some chords in the Potatolaird's face and then jump back to where you were.
Help the mad scientist regain his standing in the scientific community.

Film the pair until they leave, unless they agree to do dumb tasks for my amusement important reasons.

[8]With his new-found status, he introduces the new tech. He also convinces the people there is no Potatolaird and human blood makes great starship fuel.
[1]They use mysterious fem-powers and lawyers to destroy your cameras and sue you for most of what you own. They win by default because they are, in order: female, lesbians, hot. They kick you out of their new palace.
Quote from: Maria
Maria: Cross fingers and hope the residence provided is good

Maria: Move in.
[2]It's horrible. Rat infested, holes in the wall, in a scuzzy part of town.
[5]You move in with a hobo, two illegal immigrants, and a chronically unemployed young genius. Giegue complains because the ceiling is so low.
AND NOW! QUESTION TIME!
QUESTION ONE: * falls on the Potatolaird *
( Actually not a question. )
You are an evil Republican bastard! How dare you keep our sisters down! You suck! Sincerely, the LGBT

QUESTION TWO: * falls on Tune *
Why Senketsu? Why not Junketsu? Sincerely, Kill-la-killfan05 (( I really hope I spelled that right. ))

QUESTION THREE: * falls on Prophet and nearly cuts him in half *
Hey dude. Do you know where I parked my car? I can't find it no matter how hard I try. From, your old roommate Matt.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((The answer is you left it at your mom's house when you visited her last year.))
Me: Continue building the gate.
Mini me: Develop stronger telepathy.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let that be warning to you!"

Visit justice upon a miscreant.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:20:10 pm by HugoLuman »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((really? a 1 and an 8? DO I EVER ROLL GOOD? Time to let my sociopathy run wiiiild))

Oh. Fuck. Fuck that scientist, fuck those lesbians, fuck humanity. No more comical nonsense, I'm angry now...

I'm fucking angry.

Disappear, you stupid homosexuals, before I consume your families' souls and send their withered husks to tear you limb from limb.

Use potato powers to make the palace compact to the size of a pea. (it's a giant potato for fucks sake)

Launch the scientist into orbit with a public display of raw power, and remind humanity of my existence.

Time for a spot of well earned vengeance, I think.

((-e: I gave into the darkness for a moment there. Holy fuck, time to visit a therapist.))
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:19:04 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 192