Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254220 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena: Round two!
« Reply #2070 on: June 04, 2014, 04:01:59 pm »

(Yeah, one thread I have trouble keeping up with, so two.... hmm, but you did put so much effort into that OP.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: June 04, 2014, 08:43:54 pm »

Lyeos: "Library, right? You've really never been to one?"

((Yo, CMC. 'Nother thing to keep up with if you want. We're still trying to get the system set up, but we have a list! Basically, we're... Not... Really... Getting ideas from anyone. Would be a help if you showed up, and, hey, if you're interested in playing, that'd be cool too. It doesn't require particularly detailed characters, so, uh, you don't need to go as overboard with it as I did on the third page. Anyways, uh, ignore the very first post, we're changing the plot a bit at the moment. Here. A bit of warning? There's a trap. It's Kevak's character. Prophet might do something weird too.))

((Oh gods, you've got me carrying around a neverborn, perverted ghost? Why? Just... Why?))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:51:26 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: June 04, 2014, 08:53:43 pm »

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES, FRIENDS.
I actually kinda wish I could talk to some of you guys on Skype or Steam or sumfin.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: June 04, 2014, 08:55:19 pm »

I actually kinda wish I could talk to some of you guys on Skype or Steam or sumfin.

*Lyeos does things involving root-beer, confetti, and fireworks*

Uh, congratulations on your birthday? I... Feel slightly bad for not knowing.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: June 04, 2014, 08:59:37 pm »

((Yo, CMC. 'Nother thing to keep up with if you want. We're still trying to get the system set up, but we have a list! Basically, we're... Not... Really... Getting ideas from anyone. Would be a help if you showed up, and, hey, if you're interested in playing, that'd be cool too. It doesn't require particularly detailed characters, so, uh, you don't need to go as overboard with it as I did on the third page. Anyways, uh, ignore the very first post, we're changing the plot a bit at the moment. Here. A bit of warning? There's a trap. It's Kevak's character. Prophet might do something weird too.))

((Oh gods, you've got me carrying around a neverborn, perverted ghost? Why? Just... Why?))
((K))

((That's oversimplified but yes. And you agreed to it and she doesn't voyeur all the time. In fact, relatively rarely. ))

You're welcome Ckis!

( It's ok, you've been gone for a few days and missed the announcement. Also, some insanity happened over time-travel and now this game has a Gaiden game. Read back a few pages and you'll understand.)

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: June 04, 2014, 09:02:52 pm »

Nono, don't be. I didn't even know people wished me a happy birthday at all until CMC told me.
Yo, seriously tho, add me if you guys want. Skype es beanstoolk, should show up as Nanami with a cat face for a name. ( this: (´・ω・`) ななみ) Please excuse my face.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: June 04, 2014, 11:20:46 pm »

Marchioness: Nope.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: June 04, 2014, 11:27:38 pm »

Lyeos: "Well what have you been spending all of your time doing? Looking up dirty stuff on the internet? How old are you, even? I can't even see you."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: June 04, 2014, 11:36:13 pm »

Lyeos: "Well what have you been spending all of your time doing? Looking up dirty stuff on the internet? How old are you, even? I can't even see you."
Marchioness: "No! I can't even get on the internet! I want to though! And I was born.... oh probably.... 1765? Well... I'm pretty sure that's the year I came out anyway, does it still count as a birth if you're stillborn?"

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: June 04, 2014, 11:38:57 pm »

Lyeos: "Wait, so you're saying you want to get on the internet for that? Hmm... No touching the computers at the library. And no. You shall not-live from this day forwards with the nickname "Neverborn". Also, I can't see you anyways."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena Victor: Equius!
« Reply #2080 on: June 05, 2014, 12:55:24 am »

Tune: Go outside the camp

Tune: Cast Summon Bahamot for no reason other than the dice gave me that 8

((goodbye world))
[8]You trip on your way out and fall down a flight of stairs.
[6]Yay! More world destroyers! At least since it is a summon, we have a delay before Bahamut begins destroying everything. ( You Terrorist. )

Climb up the build then pick up my scythe
Go comfort Giegue. ((I don't know why but I always want to help Giegue when he is in trouble.))
[7]You slither up the side of the building and reclaim your scythe.
[5]Sensing that he's in a heavily shaded area you are able to locate him rather easily. You envelop him in a cocoon of shadows that makes him very drowsy.

Kevak: Make series of massive shipyards out of sections of the asteroid belt, Solar panels everywhere also.

Kevak: Make series of much longer and more durable syphoning systems to draw solid diamond and metal out of Jupiter's outer mantle.

[7]HOORAY FOR SPAMMING. This time, due to mysterious reasons, it works. You colonize seventeen or so asteroids, mining them for minerals.
[5]No diamond because of the thing that Hugo said. Also, retcon the  methane to some more plausible fuel source that works equally as well. However, you are able to glean metals out of Jupiter... somehow.

Collaborate with the government's hentai weaponisation squads.

Invent the Terribly Enormous Nuclear TActical Cannon of Lewd Eldritches.

[3]NO! It's top secret! You aren't allowed to be involved!
[2]No TENTACLE for you. (( Though I imagine you're gonna keep trying until you get it right? ))
((Hey CMC, do you control superman or do I? Because if I do, my action will probably all be Me: Teach Superman x, Superman: Learn x from Ascended Ki Being Beirus.))

Teach Superman the Principles of the Kaiokenx9000 so that he can one day develop the Kaiokenx9000000001

Teach Superman to channel his Ki and master its flow (to get a bonus to Ki related rolls, if bonuses like that are a thing).

(( You do. And you can do that. However, the Learn will be the final say if you do. Afterall, you can teach until you're blue in the face but if the student just doesn't get it or in incapable, there's nothing to be done. ))
[3]He's a baby.
[3]Still a baby.
~SCIENCE~

Clean up these unsightly tetronimos

Knights: help rebuild with abstract architecture that cannot form neat rows with tetris blocks.

[6]Yay for liquifying them with the power of ROCK!
[3]You are ghosts. Also, you come from the days of traditional architecture and cannot think into the sort of abstract architecture that the Jarl commands of you.
((Smurf, Since I couldn't find your post/You didn't make one.))
Quote from: AutoSmurf
Reattempt to escape eldritch being

Take refuge in Shieldia and regain energy.
[7]You rip yourself from it, and severly injure it by using it as a launch pad to get to Shieldia.
[8]You begin to become a sort of strange energy structure that has properties similar to a black hole. Shieldia becomes the event horizon, but because it's a superenergized singularity instead of a supermassive one, you don't pull it in. It's all very weird and complicated and physics-y, but you lose even more ability to interact with the world, being unable to escape the event-horizon without losing all of the power you gained and going sideways in time.
Quote from: CaptainMcClellan
CaptainMcClellan: Cast "Dispel Summons"

Maria: Look for Giegue now that the lawyers are gone.

Giegue: Sleep
[1]
[1]
[1]
NO FUCKING WAY.
Spoiler: YES FUCKING WAY. (click to show/hide)

(( So... triple one. I want noone to ever say anything to me again about how bad you have it, I will not listen to you. Oh also, we're all going to die now because Bahamut was summoned and my everything failed. Smurf, if you can escape your super-power induced event-horizon with enough of your powers intact, we could use your help. Beirus, Luman, you are needed. We have three turns to defeat Bahamut before he uses Megaflare and obliterates all life in Cheesistan. ( I'm basing this off of his appearnce in Final Fantasy 4 Tune, since you didn't specify *which* Bahamut.)))
[1]Dice: Hahaha! TASTE MY WRATH FOOLISH MORTALS!!! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL SET OF GEOMETRIC FIGURES MADE OF FLOURITE EVER MADE!!!

CaptainMcClellan: :( * sheds a manly tear * I'm so sorry everyone... I couldn't save you...
[1]Maria gets lost in the city, ending up several neighbourhoods away without finding Giegue.
[1]You begin to panic because you know that this drowziness is not natural and you notice you're being covered in some kind of shadowy substance. You start having flashbacks to one of your most frequent nightmares and proceed to flip the fuck out.
Spoiler: Arena (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Claimed planets (click to show/hide)

Lyeos: "Wait, so you're saying you want to get on the internet for that? Hmm... No touching the computers at the library. And no. You shall not-live from this day forwards with the nickname "Neverborn". Also, I can't see you anyways."
Marchioness: "Wait, so you can hear me and feel me but not see me? That's weird. So wait... you can't see this?" * waves hand in front of face *

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: June 05, 2014, 01:17:03 am »

"Excuse you, I drew this stuff. LET ME IN; IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME." Join the government's hentai weaponisation program.

Remind government of railgun battery and excess magnets.

((Yeah, sex-indifferent asexual character ftw!))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:59:26 am by Lolfail0009 »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: June 05, 2014, 01:17:22 am »

I claim the Moon for the Royal Government, since it's in Cheesistan.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: June 05, 2014, 01:29:13 am »

Calm Giegue down.
Try to form a shadow dimension. ((Just incase we lose everyone can just go to the shadow dimension to escape Bahamot.)) ((Edited.))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:49:02 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: June 05, 2014, 01:47:08 am »

I claim the Moon for the Royal Government, since it's in Cheesistan.
We already used the moon to rebuild last time the city blew up.

Calm Giegue down. "Calm down Giegue sleep and you'll end up in a better place"
Yeah, because that doesn't sound anything like anybody he's ever met before.
EDIT: Or for that matter, a very popular euphemism for death?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:48:46 am by CaptainMcClellan »
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 192