Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254268 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2325 on: June 09, 2014, 07:38:12 pm »

((Goodnight CMC.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: June 09, 2014, 07:40:11 pm »

((See you in the middle of the night, since you had, what, a four hour nap?))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: June 09, 2014, 09:50:08 pm »

((We need like one or two more players to start Cheesistan Gaidan. So few more people JOIN
now please!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: June 10, 2014, 01:17:00 am »

((So I leave for 2 maybe 3 days and there are almost FIFTY DAMN PAGES TO READ, and I don't wanna read 50 or so pages so, plz someone who keeps track of stuff and things, help, my OCD or whatever else I have //has lost count// compels me to always know the backstory and context of anything I am a part of))
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: June 10, 2014, 03:05:12 am »

((See you in the middle of the night, since you had, what, a four hour nap?))
(( Good guess. Hallo! ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: June 10, 2014, 03:07:20 am »

((Yay CMC Reddidit.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: June 10, 2014, 03:13:24 am »

((Yay CMC Reddidit.))
(( What does "Reddidit" mean? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: June 10, 2014, 03:14:42 am »

((Well from what I can get from the internet it means has returned in Latin.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: June 10, 2014, 03:21:43 am »

((Well from what I can get from the internet it means has returned in Latin.))
(( Ah, yea. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: June 10, 2014, 03:25:02 am »

((As I have said earlier I love old languages.)) ((If nobody else joins Cheesistan Gaidan soon I'll start it up with a command.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: June 10, 2014, 03:40:05 am »

((As I have said earlier I love old languages.)) ((If nobody else joins Cheesistan Gaidan soon I'll start it up with a command.))
(( For the name... How about "Mirum"? It's Latin for "strange" ))(( Hmm, alright. I guess it's about time we start that, yea? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 10, 2014, 03:49:24 am »

((Sure Mirum works.)) ((I looked it up and it said Mirum was a nominative nueter singular version of mirus which meant wonderful and awesome and other things that i can't remember. I'm not making this up.))

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: June 10, 2014, 03:50:23 am »

Tune: Go back to my peaceful self and whatnot

Tune: Point out to GM and the dice how FF7 materia works when you level it to much so as to cancel the decision that I will destroy the planet anytime I cast a spell
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:10:13 am by Tune of Dwarves »
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: June 10, 2014, 03:58:36 am »

((Sure Mirum works.)) ((I looked it up and it said Mirum was a nominative nueter singular version of mirus which meant wonderful and awesome and other things that i can't remember. I'm not making this up.))
(( I know. I picked it for its double-meaning. My other option was Sceadu, which is something older than English but has the double-meanings of "shadow" (technically "darkness") and "protection". Tune wanted it to be Uerem. So. ))

Maria: Hmm. * tries to think of an interesting name, throws out several possibilities mentally. * "How about Mirum?"

Amethyst-eyes: All of those things can be explained rationally. ((GM's Note: BULLSHIT. ))

Hazel-eyes: * gestures for him to shut up * I might be able to help... I used to be an engineer. * is practically salivating at the prospect of being able to work on bio-robotics again after so long. *

Marchioness: * sobs * "Why would you want to date a monster?" * more sobbing, even louder *

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: June 10, 2014, 04:01:45 am »

"I like it! Thank you Maria!" ((I'll get sceadu later. What does uerem mean?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:08:07 am by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 192