Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Become a Hero - Christmas Event, First Challenge: Siege!  (Read 83248 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone should bring the corpse back to Derm to be raised (or "buried", IC).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 03:05:21 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero
« Reply #661 on: April 18, 2015, 02:34:35 am »

Can I be waitlisted?
Name: Bolnozėm the Volhv

Past Profession: Village Shaman

Trait: Exceptional Potential

Note: He's shaman of "Eat this mushroom to reach spirit realm.", so no starting magic.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile

Someone should bring the corpse back to Derm to be raised.
Good idea. We must build our army from some point. Raising dead meatshields is a very good start.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Someone should bring the corpse back to Derm to be raised.
Good idea. We must build our army from some point. Raising dead meatshields is a very good start.
considering the amount of people we have gone through I expect our army to be very large in a month
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a heads up that I might not be able to post an update for a week or two since my finals for this semester are getting close, and I have a few projects I need to get finished first. Once that's done I'll get to updating this, and getting you guys on your way to getting killed by goblins.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Every time I see the title of this thread it reminds me of "I Need a Hero" (He's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be larger than life...).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:28:39 am by Haveroszaur »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me.

Maybe you should change Hardy to give you extra hp on level up?

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me.

You mean +1HP/level?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

((I was about to waitlist... then I noticed its length.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me.

You mean +1HP/level?
Yeah. That way it scales.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[/quote]
[/quote]
Done, thanks.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done, thanks.
FTFY
Thanks, Blitz.

By the way, Heverosaur, have you heard about the feat "Toughness" from D&D? It also gives you three HP, and is nearly universally regarded as one of the worst feats to take (I understand that D&D gives you more health, but my point still stands).

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done, thanks.
FTFY
Thanks, Blitz.

By the way, Heverosaur, have you heard about the feat "Toughness" from D&D? It also gives you three HP, and is nearly universally regarded as one of the worst feats to take (I understand that D&D gives you more health, but my point still stands).
Considering that my usual character is a glacier of pure anger, hatred, slow movement, and tankiness I would probably pick that.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55