Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 99426 times)

Nunzillor

Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2014, 07:35:15 pm »

"OH.  THAT... DOES INDEED SEEM LIKE SOMETHING ONE SHOULD MAKE AMENDS FOR.  WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE YOU NOW.  REQUEST: FLY AND CIRCLE THE NEARBY AREA, KEEPING A LOOKOUT FOR SWIFFER MEGAMARTS.  WE WILL BE AT THE MEGAMART NEARBY FOR A REPORT WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THIS TASK.  QUERY: DO YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES?

Ask the unit that is restraining the dragon to let our murderous agent be free.

"NOW, THERE IS MUCH WE MUST DO.  LET US FIRST RETURN TO THE MEGAMART AND TAKE STOCK OF OUR RESOURCES."

With the help of the other units, take inventory of what useful items we have at the megamart.  Also count how many units total are in the group, and determine what models they are.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:36:49 pm by Nunzillor »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2014, 07:42:08 pm »

Fly. Map out the area specifically Swiffer Megamarts.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2014, 06:54:09 am »

Get on shore and observe my new surroundings.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2014, 05:40:15 am »

Tackle down Abrams and choke him
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2014, 05:43:33 am »

((Uhh... Why exactly are you trying to kill me?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2014, 02:09:37 pm »

((Uhh... Why exactly are you trying to kill me?))

(( Unknown to your character, he's been driven into a bloodlust by his Sword. ))

(( BTW, I'll probably post an update later today. Prepare yourselves.  ))
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2014, 01:17:44 am »

(( Accidentally closed my internet browser while halfway done with the post, have to redo the entire thing >.>  Sorry for the wait. ))

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2014, 02:29:00 am »

TURN 7

Update Music. (Traveling music time!)

I'll definitely get to updating the characters soon...promise!

Rune roared in rage. This building was shutting him down, defying him, and most of all, humiliating him! He lowered his shoulder, locked his upper body in the position one took when they charged, and then barreled forwards, towards the building.

(It will either crumble instantly, or I will smack into an effectively titanium wall. Who built this bloody thing, dwarves with infinite adamantine hacks?)

You begin to sprint at the building. RUNNING: [6 - 1(DEX)] = 5; OVERSHOT
Despite your clunkiness, you barrel at the building. POWER: [3 + 3(STR)] = 6 VS [1 - 9001(It's time for this Building to Die)] = -9000
You charge into the building, and it collapses around you. You are now buried from the waist down in rubble. The inferno enveloping the mess is beginning to melt your bronze.

Practice Astral Magic.

You concentrate on your spells, and practice them. LEARNING: [3 + 1(IQ) - 1(No Teacher/Resource/etc.)] = 2
You practice your Arcane magic, becoming a little bit more proficient with it.

Fly. Map out the area specifically Swiffer Megamarts.

"OH.  THAT... DOES INDEED SEEM LIKE SOMETHING ONE SHOULD MAKE AMENDS FOR.  WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE YOU NOW.  REQUEST: FLY AND CIRCLE THE NEARBY AREA, KEEPING A LOOKOUT FOR SWIFFER MEGAMARTS.  WE WILL BE AT THE MEGAMART NEARBY FOR A REPORT WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THIS TASK.  QUERY: DO YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES?

Ask the unit that is restraining the dragon to let our murderous agent be free.

"NOW, THERE IS MUCH WE MUST DO.  LET US FIRST RETURN TO THE MEGAMART AND TAKE STOCK OF OUR RESOURCES."

With the help of the other units, take inventory of what useful items we have at the megamart.  Also count how many units total are in the group, and determine what models they are.

The Overlord model lets go of the dragon, who sails into the air. He gains a decent altitude, and looks around. PERCEPTION: [6] = 6; (No Overshot)
You see no other Swiffer megamarts. You map out the terrain mentally (Ask for specific features to recall it from memory.)

Meanwhile, US-2497 takes inventory with the rest of the robots. LOOTING: [3 + 2(IQ) + 2(Robots Familiar w/ Mart)] = 7
You find the following: Two dozen low-caliber pistols; pistol ammo (~1000 rounds). A dozen hunting rifles; rifle ammo (~200 rounds). Household cleaners + chemicals, typical groceries (think safeway), cheap furniture, potted plants, half a dozen television sets, three computers, a large generator, and other assorted goods (ask for a specific good not listed to search for it).

((...Why the hell would I throw a knife at myself? Or smile evilly at myself?))
Erase the concept of harm from myself via Void Magic.

Alex Initiative: [5] = 5
Zack Initiative: [6 - 1(DEX)] = 5; CRIT

Zack tries to ignore the pain enough to concentrate on his spellcasting. ENDURANCE: [2 + 1(STR)] = 3
You somewhat shrug off the pain and try to wipe the idea of harm from your mind. VOID: [3 + 1(Void) - 1(No Wand/Casting Item) - 1(No Spell) - 1(Pain)] = 1
You wave your hands, and think dark thoughts, hoping something will happen. The pain must be getting to you or something. You sigh and look over to Alex.

Alex, meanwhile, struggles to regain his footing. ENDURANCE: [4 + 1] = 5
You manage to get up, and run at Zack. RUNNING: [4 - 1(Injured Feet)] = 3
You charge at him unsteadily, trying to tackle him. GRAPPLE: [3] = 3 VS DODGE: [4 - 1] = 3
Zack barely manages to avoid the crazy attacker. They are now facing off; they are roughly two feet from each other, staring at one another.

i would like to wak toward the guy(ethereal) near where animal are behaving weirdly and devour anything that i can get my hand on(bird and whatever animal around. Not the man though)

You walk over to Ethereal, who seems deep in concentration. He keeps waving his hands around weirdly. You eat the dead bird (small bird), and try to snag a raccoon. FINESSE: [6 + 2(DEX)] = 8; (No Overshot)
You grab it by the tail and drop it in your mouth, killing it swiftly. You gulp it down.

Cast "Hack" on one of the larger robots to make them take my place as body guard.

Realizing that another robot would probably be a much more effective bodyguard for your new "client", you try to hack one to guard him instead. TECHNOMAGIC: [5 + 1(IQ) - 2(Difficulty)] = 4
You fire a bolt of energy from your wand, and it hits another security droid. It shakes its head and moves over to your client, taking up a defensive stance. You nod, content in the knowledge of his safety. ENDURANCE: [6 - 1(STR)] = 5; (No Overshot)
Although casting several rounds without rest have taken their toll, you stay strong.

"Pretty... Argh, must stay focused. Things aren't going to burn themselves."

Retry finding a suitable spot for a base camp.

((Managed to seize a connection for my mobile when not in the wild at the moment. Very inconvenient, but I'm not quite as gone for the week as I presumed.))

You shake your head, freeing your mind from the flames. You look around for a base. PERCEPTION: [5] = 5
You see an empty building away from the action, and fly to it. You reach the door this round.

Get on shore and observe my new surroundings.

You get on the shore of the small pond, and look around. PERCEPTION: [5 + 1(Relaxed)] = 6
You see what appears to be the other side of the housing block across from you. This pond is where two edges of the "Cube" meet. There is a building to your right, and a fence in front of you. You see a Swiffer Megamart to your north-east.

"<Well. I fixed us up some dinner - not the most easily digestible things, but a good beginning, yes?>"

Offer wife some fresh wolf. Start kicking and eating the one that she does not pick.

Your wife continues to chat, and starts kicking the bloody mash of the one you just killed. You move over to the other one, and do the same. You two begin fill yourselves on wolf, with some leftover for later.

walk downstairs and unlock the door. go outside and explore

Walk out of the building and enter the medium-sized building, if it's still there. If not, read Rune's mind with my glasses.

Faet moves downstairs, with Praetor on his heels. He unlocks and opens the door...
To meet Ethan face-to-face. The two stare at each other. (You may now engage in free conversation)
Ethan: You read Faet's mind. AFFINITY: [3 + 1(Sense Motive) + 1(Item Power)] = 5 VS WILL: [2 + 2(IQ)] = 4
(Wade, please include what you're thinking on your next action/conversation post!)

so thats where the keys were, well i better get a move on
Put the keys in the ignition open the garage and proceed to turn on the car and leave

You put the keys in the ignition, open the garage, and pull out. You drive hardly a block west before being met with a very large, one-story building.  Two sides of the cube meet behind it.

Interesting...
I pet the dog some more and walk out to the garden.
Hello? Is anyone there?

You walk into the garden, petting the dog. No-one responds to your query. You see strange herbs and plants.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:39:52 am by DontBanTheMan »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2014, 04:26:16 am »

"<Yum. Shall we explore further?>"

If my wife agrees, move out and explore the surroundings!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2014, 04:27:29 am »

You say an ordinary fire....
Is melting....
BRONZE.
That's not how science works.
Clamber out.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:38:21 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2014, 04:29:30 am »

((Talking is free in between turn right?))

Start talking to ethereal while observing for any potential danger

Hello what are you doing to all these poor animal?
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2014, 04:31:12 am »

You say an ordinary fire....
Is melting....
BRONZE.
That's not how sxience works.

((Maybe the building's secretly made of anthracite?))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2014, 08:01:03 am »

((How big is my map?))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2014, 08:04:53 am »

kill with sword!
10/10.