Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 99699 times)

Nunzillor

Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2014, 12:19:47 am »

eh, whatever, lets get outta here to the next building to loot.
leave through whatever side door i took to avoid people and head to another building to loot

((Did the bots get back in time to see this guy looting the store?))

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2014, 04:03:53 am »

leave through whatever side door i took to avoid people and head to another building to loot

((Did the bots get back in time to see this guy looting the store?))

No, you are currently outside the mart.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2014, 05:25:14 am »

I dont think i can do anything now .....
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2014, 03:04:51 pm »

Take a closer look at the texbooks

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 22, 2014, 03:36:37 pm »

That thing will die. Volcanic heat won't protect her! If I see Rune's move: distract firespirit. If not: fly at her and finish combat with a tail slash.

((Btw, you forgot my Unarmed skill. Not that it would mattered much.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 23, 2014, 08:42:21 pm »

Go up to the computer and see what I can do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 31, 2014, 04:04:44 pm »

Bump? :c
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 31, 2014, 04:10:28 pm »

Read chapter 2.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nunzillor

« Reply #488 on: August 31, 2014, 04:45:58 pm »

US-2497 recalibrated its objectives.  The gate would fall before the might of the Free Swifferbots.  Could the Swiffer Dominion itself be far behind?

US-2497 designation Mop gives a rousing and encouraging speech to the gathered Swifferbots before mandating the creation of more explosives.  The odds may be grim, but this shall be our finest hour!  The units' sacrifice shall not have been in vain!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 05, 2014, 07:16:55 pm »

*Cough cough* GM.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 09, 2014, 06:35:41 pm »

Sorry for the double-post, but can we has this?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2014, 10:05:54 pm »

Sorry, been taking a break for a bit. Anyway, on we go.

TURN 22

Update Music.

We're back on relative schedule sort of maybe. I'll update when I can, but it'll be regularish updates again. Message me or tack a message onto your forum post if I need to change your character sheet; it's impossibru to remember what all of them exactly were.

Crush the fire wisp in one hand, and use my arm cannon to vaporize the power plant.

That thing will die. Volcanic heat won't protect her! If I see Rune's move: distract firespirit. If not: fly at her and finish combat with a tail slash.

((Btw, you forgot my Unarmed skill. Not that it would mattered much.))

Take some distance to things trying to murder me. Wonder if there's anything in the vicinity that might activate the explosive reagent.

Rune Initiative: [4 - 1(DEX)] = 3
Sarvex Initiative: [3 + 1(DEX)] = 4
Flamefury Initiative: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7

Immolation (Endurance): [4 - 1(STR) + 1(Fire Magic)] = 4. Immolation is still active, but the flames are not as hot as before. Flamefury is still fatigued.
Flamefury flies away from her two biggest threats. She is now roughly over the three small "shops". SPEED: [2 + 1(DEX) - 1(Size) - 1(Fatigue)] = 1 VS SPEED: [3 + 1(DEX) - 1(Lousy Wings)] = 3
Despite Flamefury's great speed, Sarvex manages to close the distance. He slashes at Flamefury with his tail. UNARMED: [3 + 1(DEX) + 1(Unarmed)] = 5 VS DODGE: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7; OVERSHOT!
Flamefury sees the tail coming, and dives out of the way...her fatigue, however, causes a momentary lapse of consciousness, and she plummets into the shop area. (roll). She lands on the roof of the Electronics shop! The burning heat of your spell begins to melt through the roof (unnoticeable by anyone in the shop). She is slightly bruised up.
Sarvex's long time in midair combat has tired him out. Sarvex is now fatigued.

The sprite dances out of range, so you turn towards your secondary target, firing your arm cannon at the power plant. LUCK: [4] = 4    ARM-WEAPON: [2] = 2; RANK VII.
You hit a sweet spot, and explode the oil reserves being stored within the power plant. Most of it is annihilated in a massive explosion. The central pillar is still standing, in a weird "bubble". There is a swirly orb thing in the center of the "bubble" (no actual bubble, the bubble is just what wasn't destroyed), some control panels, and a bunch of wires.

Suddenly, a screeching alarm goes off, while all the lights turn a dim red color.
ALERT. POWER STATION IN CRITICAL CONDITION. ALERT. POWER STATION IN CRITICAL CONDITION. ALERT... it blares throughout the entire facility.

You smile at the reaction to your destruction.

Onwards!

I dont think i can do anything now .....

With Vot'el in tow, you run into the electronics shop. You pass a few robots leaving, but pay them little heed.
The shop's been pretty ransacked, presumably by the last guy. However, there are still lots of materials, especially since he mostly used materials specific to robotics. A perfect workshop.

US-2497 recalibrated its objectives.  The gate would fall before the might of the Free Swifferbots.  Could the Swiffer Dominion itself be far behind?

US-2497 designation Mop gives a rousing and encouraging speech to the gathered Swifferbots before mandating the creation of more explosives.  The odds may be grim, but this shall be our finest hour!  The units' sacrifice shall not have been in vain!

You give a rousing speech, but doubt that there will be enough supplies to destroy the steel gate. The bots begin to swivel around, frantically fabricating explosives (no roll required; they've learned enough to know how to not fuck up severely). CHARISMA: [6] = 6
All the robots feel very inspired (Extra loyalty, morale).

Look outside for a place of interest still standing.

You look around. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1
You are enraptured by the explosive end of the power plant (You do, however, see all the interesting stuff inside, so not a total loss).

Take a closer look at the texbooks

Most of the titles have to do with scientific discoveries within the last twelve hundred years (Most of the books are about controversial theories regarding time travel, alternate dimensions, the Aetherworlds, etc.).

You quickly make your way out of there. STEALTH: [3] = 3 VS PERCEPTION: [5] = 5
One of the robots spots you as you leave, and informs US-2497 of it.

You run down the street, unsure if the droids saw you or not. You see a building to possibly loot, but when you try the door, it appears to be locked.

Go up to the computer and see what I can do.

You walk up to the computer; it appears to be a shop menu (PM me what you want to look for/buy; your final post in the forums will be what you buy).

Read chapter 2.

You read chapter 2 of your book. Much knowledge was gained (Besides learning more about the world, you're gaining XP for certain skills).

-Still making book. In your next post/PM, please let me know whether you want the contents of the book to be displayed publicly or through PM.-
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:08:06 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 17, 2014, 10:20:09 pm »

dangit, gotta keep moving
continue along til able to find useful stuff, "look for like a grocery store or another farm for food"

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:02 pm »

I purchase a Sword of Acidity and a beginner's guide to astral magic.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 17, 2014, 10:30:14 pm »

((PM please.))
Well then, where am I again?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51