Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35

Author Topic: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD  (Read 51068 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2014, 03:33:39 am »

Attempt to find a level 1 Security-Class Security Card. Search near the Quarantine Door.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:40:56 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2014, 03:47:30 am »

Search for what? I'm not going to list every single item you can find, that would be far too much and even beyond my knowledge. It'd be far easier if I actually knew what you were looking for.
Lets go for a weapon
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

blazing glory

« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2014, 04:21:52 am »

Search for what? I'm not going to list every single item you can find, that would be far too much and even beyond my knowledge. It'd be far easier if I actually knew what you were looking for.
Lets go for a weapon

((Or something that could be used as a weapon.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2014, 04:36:22 am »

Attempt to find a level 1 Security-Class Security Card.
Where do you search for one? Do you just look around where you are right now, or are you looking in another room?

Also, I would like to note that one of your teammates does in fact have one of those cards, just in case you didn't know for yourself.

Lets go for a weapon

((Or something that could be used as a weapon.))
Indeed, finding something like a firearm is not going to happen even on the best roll. A large knife would also require a quite high roll. That is an acceptable action however.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

blazing glory

« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2014, 04:59:04 am »

((And I somehow didn't notice there was a new update,whoops!))

Quote from: Tarran
((You guess? You're already out of ideas? It's 8 turns in))

((Well I myself am having difficulty thinking on what I want to do.))

Hit one of the creatures,with the knife of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2014, 05:16:28 am »

What did you want to do joining into the RTD in the first place?

Have you already forgotten about the potential objective of getting out of Vanaard Corp before everything in it dies? Or maybe the potential objective of curing the microbes?

Do you just have problems figuring out how to proceed on your chosen goal?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

blazing glory

« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2014, 05:59:35 am »

Have you already forgotten about the potential objective of getting out of Vanaard Corp before everything in it dies? Or maybe the potential objective of curing the microbes?

((Well I'm just not sure on how to go about it,the immediate objective is to get to level -4 but I'm not sure how.))

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2014, 10:05:23 am »

Bite tentacle again!
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2014, 10:17:54 am »

Use wereboar super strength to destroy that tentacle!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2014, 01:11:41 pm »

((Well I'm just not sure on how to go about it,the immediate objective is to get to level -4 but I'm not sure how.))
May I suggest getting to the Central Elevator?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2014, 01:43:17 pm »

Boot up a computer and try to look for any files about the viruses we've been infected with - specifically search for ways to accelerate the mutation or control it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2014, 02:00:11 pm »

I'm going to save you the wait and say that that action is going to fail 100%.

...However, as per Quarantine procedures, every bit of computer data has been wiped from computers in the quarantined areas and moved to the central computer hub in Level -3. You'll really need that data if you ever hope to cure these microbes.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2014, 02:03:31 pm »

I'm going to save you the wait and say that that action is going to fail 100%.

...However, as per Quarantine procedures, every bit of computer data has been wiped from computers in the quarantined areas and moved to the central computer hub in Level -3. You'll really need that data if you ever hope to cure these microbes.
....Alrighty then.
Gonna think up something at a later point.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2014, 01:05:50 am »

I'm so glad that people are editing their posts without even telling me. Fun fact: As a GM, I can write turn results ahead of time, so editing your posts without telling me is a good way to have an old action end up as your action for the turn.

...Then move on to the Section Exit.
There are two Section Exits.

Harry Baldman
darkpaladin109
Location: Level -5, Portion B (Research), Section C (Dangerous or Unknown section), Sub-Section E, Computer Room
Travelable locations (all can be traveled to): Quarantine Room Hallway (via Research Hallway), Research Hallway, Quarantine Room (via Research Hallway, x16), Contaminated Research Room (via Research Hallway), Research Room (via Research Hallway, x3), Section Exit to Section Primary (via Research Hallway), Storage Room (via Research Hallway), Section Exit to Sub-Section F (via Research Hallway).

blazing glory

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2014, 01:12:39 am »

I'm so glad that people are editing their posts without even telling me. Fun fact: As a GM, I can write turn results ahead of time, so editing your posts without telling me is a good way to have an old action end up as your action for the turn.

...Then move on to the Section Exit.
There are two Section Exits.

Harry Baldman
darkpaladin109
Location: Level -5, Portion B (Research), Section C (Dangerous or Unknown section), Sub-Section E, Computer Room
Travelable locations (all can be traveled to): Quarantine Room Hallway (via Research Hallway), Research Hallway, Quarantine Room (via Research Hallway, x16), Contaminated Research Room (via Research Hallway), Research Room (via Research Hallway, x3), Section Exit to Section Primary (via Research Hallway), Storage Room (via Research Hallway), Section Exit to Sub-Section F (via Research Hallway).

Well section exit to section primary is cutoff so there's no way to make it to the Central elevator.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35