- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387292 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2014, 04:13:40 pm »

Make myself some tea.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nunzillor

« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2014, 05:55:08 pm »

Excellent!  Now take a small contingent of monstrosities with me to greet the nearest town.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2014, 06:46:42 pm »

Place MurderBowsTM everywhere I can reach.
[2] You fail.
Make Pokemon real.+1.

((Wait, is that covered by my greater God powers, or does it require points?))
[2+1] You greatly increase the presence of pokemon in dreams, causing a few to become real in Dreamspace.
Search the ground for lucky pennies.
[2] You do not find any coinage.
Increase the size of my business so that I make a bigger profit... somehow. Use as many points as I need to get this done with +2 to it. :)
2 points spent. [2+2] You grow your fragment of the business and make it profitable.
Close the portal. 3 points
Close the portal. 3 points
Actively disrupt his thought process while he tries to do that.
[5-1-2]Froggy keeps getting distracted by Sarrak, and fails to close the portal.
Give Roc some equipment for his quest. Spend 2 points.
[4+2] You grab a bunch of souls, form them into living armor, and give it to Roc.
Make myself some tea.
[6] You make some tea out of nearby dream tealeaves. It puts anyone who drinks it to sleep. As you find out when you drink it.
Excellent!  Now take a small contingent of monstrosities with me to greet the nearest town.
[5] They respond very favorably to the monstrosities.
Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2014, 06:47:42 pm »

Do some volunteer work!
Take a closer look at this text!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2014, 06:49:37 pm »

Use advertising and propaganda to make Bubblaria look up to me and adore me! As many points as needed to get another +2
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2014, 06:58:36 pm »

Build a second force field around the portal. There will be no horrible abominations of the multiverse in my town. One point.

Nunzillor

« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2014, 08:49:59 pm »

So glad we're integrating well.  Try and set up a trade agreement: dreammaterials and lack of murder traded for tribute in the form of cash and the bodies of those who die in the town (snacks!).  1 point.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:52:30 pm by Nunzillor »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2014, 09:01:43 pm »

So glad we're integrating well.  Try and set up a trade agreement: dreammaterials and lack of murder traded for tribute in the form of cash and the bodies of those who die in the town (snacks!).  1 point.
Assist him by brainwashing people. Or, better said, making entirely new psychosocial type of mortal beings, ignorant of morals and awestruck by my children. 3 points.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2014, 09:15:54 pm »

((Nunzillor: Did you think I meant the portal into Dreamspace? 'Cause if you did I meant the portal into the messed up universe.))
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2014, 09:25:16 pm »

Pack some important stuff into my bag such as food, Game Boy Colour, lots of double a batteries and some GB and GBC games and the blessed weapon I bought earlier. 1 point for luck.

Nunzillor

« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2014, 09:54:44 pm »

((Nunzillor: Did you think I meant the portal into Dreamspace? 'Cause if you did I meant the portal into the messed up universe.))

Wasn't sure which portal you were referring to, but my actions honestly are not in any way a reaction or comment on your actions.  Though now that I look at my post, it does seem a little sarcastic..
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 09:58:26 pm by Nunzillor »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2014, 09:56:43 pm »

Wasn't sure which portal you were referring to, but my actions honestly are not in any way a reaction or comment on your actions, though now that I look at my post, it does seem a little sarcastic..
Sorry I got confused. my statement is redirected to Sarrak.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2014, 10:16:42 pm »

New Bubblaria was built in Dreamspace, and was then transported via portal to it's current location iirc. So the portal Froggy is involved with does connect to Dreamspace.

Nunzillor

« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2014, 11:28:05 pm »

In that case, I am appalled by your lack of tolerance!  All we eldritch monstrosities wish to do is co-exist with you delicious, juicy humans in peace!

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 14, 2014, 01:00:37 am »

Construct a temple dedicated to worshiping Ethereal the god of punching. 5 points.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 262