- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387135 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2014, 07:35:33 pm »

Humaan: You did give everyone else superweapons that would cause total destruction, and you told them to attack Spendpointia.  Did you really think full destruction wouldn't be the result?

4maskwolf explicitly gave them the weapons to make them never destroy anything, with that as the goal for his roll.  His plan was poor, but well-intentioned.  You gave others the weapons with explicit intent to have them used for mass destruction.  You wanted a destructive war.

The Association of Benevolent Entities thanks you for your statement, and rejects it.
As a counter to this, I would like to remind you of your original action: to Bring peace and prosperity to everyone on Spendpointia's continent. While this is fine and dandy for you, I will remind that before you depowered me, I had one critical problem: the fact that I would have DIED if this happened. Therefore, it made sense to attempt to continue the war. If you continued your action, and spent the points you did on depowering me instead on that, Spendpointia would still be standing. The only thing I did to destroy Spendpointia was ensure my survival in a risky game which I would have lost if I rolled a 6. You, in trying to weaken me, made it so it could not be saved.

I could have told you what I intended to do. This turn, I was going to remove my need for war, so I could make peace. Soon, with my armor made, I would be able to fight the hordes which threatened peace. But you instead removed my power. So, now what? Do I try to ascend to godhood, and action you would likely stop? Do I try to ascend some other way, and rise in a way I do not seek? Or do I just give up and accept on the futility of the world you created.

There is no peace in this world. The terrors prevent that. There is no freedom in this world. The gods prevent that.

I sought change. And change I shall. I may no longer be the hero I sought to eventually become.

But that doesn't mean I can't change for the better.

Association of Benevolent Entities? More like the Throne of Tyrants.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »

There are many wars in many places, Humaan.  You, yourself, claim that total peace is not possible as long as the terrors exist.  Gods constantly clash, and many continents were full of states ready to fight.  One continent growing peaceful and safe would not have stopped you, but you felt that even that little bit of peace had to be stopped.  You gave more groups weapons and told them to attack Spendpointia.

Heck, if you really felt it was necessary, you could have started wars between those other states.  Ones without weapons of mass destruction being thrown around everywhere.

Spin all you want, but your spin will have little effect.
I correct myself.  It has had some effect.

EDIT: I will say, however, that I am not likely to prevent another ascension from you.  I would depower again if you started carrying out mass destruction again.

I'd like to apply to the Association of Benevolent Entities.  Here is my application:

Create a children and puppy orphanage for survivors (both children and puppies) of the attack on Spendpointia.
Accepted.

Applying, I suppose.
While I am troubled by the occasional random assassination, you have a history of protecting reality from those who wish to destroy it.  Accepted.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:01:11 pm by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 26, 2014, 07:51:57 pm »

((Heeeeey! It's a new person! Welcome to the forums!))
((Edit: Not so new. But in terms of posts, new. So, welcome, I guess. How awkward now.))
(Lyeos: Thank you for the welcome! :3 This seems like a fun forum. Also, I am pretty new, and I still appreciate the welcome.)
Welcome MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.
Humaan: You did give everyone else superweapons that would cause total destruction, and you told them to attack Spendpointia.  Did you really think full destruction wouldn't be the result?

4maskwolf explicitly gave them the weapons to make them never destroy anything, with that as the goal for his roll.  His plan was poor, but well-intentioned.  You gave others the weapons with explicit intent to have them used for mass destruction.  You wanted a destructive war.

The Association of Benevolent Entities thanks you for your statement, and rejects it.
As a counter to this, I would like to remind you of your original action: to Bring peace and prosperity to everyone on Spendpointia's continent. While this is fine and dandy for you, I will remind that before you depowered me, I had one critical problem: the fact that I would have DIED if this happened. Therefore, it made sense to attempt to continue the war. If you continued your action, and spent the points you did on depowering me instead on that, Spendpointia would still be standing. The only thing I did to destroy Spendpointia was ensure my survival in a risky game which I would have lost if I rolled a 6. You, in trying to weaken me, made it so it could not be saved.

I could have told you what I intended to do. This turn, I was going to remove my need for war, so I could make peace. Soon, with my armor made, I would be able to fight the hordes which threatened peace. But you instead removed my power. So, now what? Do I try to ascend to godhood, and action you would likely stop? Do I try to ascend some other way, and rise in a way I do not seek? Or do I just give up and accept on the futility of the world you created.

There is no peace in this world. The terrors prevent that. There is no freedom in this world. The gods prevent that.

I sought change. And change I shall. I may no longer be the hero I sought to eventually become.

But that doesn't mean I can't change for the better.

Association of Benevolent Entities? More like the Throne of Tyrants.
You could do what I do do. Help people as a mortal. You can use my plasma cannon if you want.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2014, 07:55:22 pm »

I edited my action to not kill you, humaan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 26, 2014, 11:41:48 pm »

so why am i not in the association of benevolent donks yet

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 27, 2014, 06:08:42 am »

Applying for the Association of Benevolent Entities.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 27, 2014, 10:34:58 am »

I edited my action to not kill you, humaan.

And I will now do beneficial actions, not out of paranoia.

Ah well, I shouldn't have ranted, but it happens. I now will proceed to try and help out.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 27, 2014, 10:49:51 am »

Passive bonus to science. 6 points.
[6+3] You greatly focus your abilities on science. (+3 to science, -1 to everything else)
Ascend to complete and utter godhood. 6 points.
Prevent Coolrune from ever ascending to godhood by smiting him before he can!

1 point.

Now someone just has to revert the states to their pre-Humaan and 4maskwolf arming condition.
[5 vs. 6+3+1] Jack breaks Earths shard in two, with Coolrune being bisected by that. Coolrune: respawn?
Respawn or something.
Respawned.
Meh. Most of them were worthless anyway. But I must save my path for the history. Burn the only worthy fading memories - those beginning with my rise under ancient gods - into minds of EVERY MORTAL BEING. 3+2?
3 points spent. Also, it's a little unclear how many points you're spending. [5+2][5] You write all the fading memories to mortals, and they compulsively share those memories with those who don't already know about them.
place a divine sigil on humaan to ensure that he can never take aggressive action again.
[4] He now needs to spend points to do so.
Make a quick count of approx. how many creatures I have in my army, and a separate count of how many do other work for me.
Appropriate points, +2 points for bonus.
2 points spent. [2+2] About a billion in army, 5 billion not in army.
Throw that feast with the help of my lesser god follower, but do it better. +1
[4+1] It is perfect. Too bad you can't eat the food.
Summon Grand Doomer and make it an loyal part of BlitzDungeoneer army.
3 point to it and 3 for luck.

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Doomer

[3+3] You summon quite a few. And they keep killing other soldiers.
Welp, that was... not as intended.

Become smite-proof. 3 points.

smite humaan
Also, why? I mean, don't get me wrong, I did mess up Spendpointia, but I never intended full destruction. Besides, it was you who gave the technology to destroy it. I just was attempting to ensure that the world but it would stand a chance. So who's the real monster? (Beyond me).
[1] You now attract divine intervention. (Any divine intervention on the same planet as you will effect you in addition to the intended target.)
Respawn and regain special ability EXTERMINATE. 7 points
[1+4] Respawned, [EXTERMINATE] gained.
With some survivors, found the town of Felidaeton, taking the title of Countess and leading the new town!

2 points.
[6+2] You build Felidaeton at the edge of the shard, and set up extremely aggressive defenses. They won't attack anything inside the city.
Curse those killing my followers into becoming ants, to be stepped upon and crushed.
And that's three members for the Association of Benevolent Entities.
Applying, I suppose.
[5] Curse laid. It also applies to any later mortals that seek to kill your followers.
I'd like to apply to the Association of Benevolent Entities.  Here is my application:

Create a children and puppy orphanage for survivors (both children and puppies) of the attack on Spendpointia.
[1] You crush them.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Special abilities (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 27, 2014, 10:51:19 am »

Respawn, and try to get all the gods to remove Jack from power by telling them all the horrors he has done, and all that he has abused his powers. 4 points.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 27, 2014, 10:53:27 am »

Bring knowledge of peaceful resistance to all peoples of the universe.  Two points.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 27, 2014, 10:55:29 am »

Right. While everyone else is busy messing things up, play basketball for charity.
((Frostmoon: Yeah, it's pretty fun if you don't mind the weirdos, a group including myself. You should get involved more!))
((Also, Frostmoon needs to be added to the list for point totals.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 27, 2014, 11:22:20 am »

It is unhealthy to be so weak while holding so much power... Obtain greater combat bonus for my terrifying psychic might. 2 points
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 27, 2014, 11:42:14 am »

Secure my godhood while precisely smiting Coolrune in a way that fixes Earth.

I'm an Overgod.

1 point.

EDIT: Also, my combat bonus is 8 points, not 3.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:10:51 pm by Jack A T »
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2014, 11:44:53 am »

so why am i not in the association of benevolent donks yet
You never applied.
Applying for the Association of Benevolent Entities.
I'm troubled by the fact that you're an evil overlord.  I'll leave membership decisions to my fellow members of the Association now, though.

Members of the Association of Benevolent Entities:
*Jack A T
*TheFroggyNinja
*4maskwolf
*darkpaladin109
*Nunzillor
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Frostmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just your average eldritch feline. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2014, 11:50:11 am »

Welcome MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.
(Bwuhahahah! :3)

((Frostmoon: Yeah, it's pretty fun if you don't mind the weirdos, a group including myself. You should get involved more!))
(Hey, I'm also what's generally considered a 'weirdo', so I'll fit in just fine. :3)

Attempt to calm down the hyper-aggressive troops of Felidaeton by using pictures of lolcats.

1 point.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 262